SS 10 Josephine & M.A.C on 143 - Page 7

Posted: 9 years ago
Patee gayo!! II brought up M when R&B was thinking of bringing hot water bagπŸ˜†
Me wonders if He will now pour hot boiling water on Her head instead of the bag he was thinking of getting.
This girl is something!! Past is called past for a reason, if you bring it into present all you do is dig old graves... He has already said that she is the only woman he married... So if she really wants to think of a lifelong relationship(I know shefeels its temporary but in heart she also wishes its permanent)... She should least it the past in the past... Live the present, plan for future... She n him both have no control over past..else Savvy wont be dead, R&B wontbe aloof from his dad, Subbu wouldnt have been jerk n R&B would have met her in highschool n married her the day she turned 18...πŸ˜†
I think elders should have blessed R&B with "patient raho" instead of "khush raho".πŸ˜†... II surely seems to be turning out to be a handful for the quiet, non-combustible Dude!! He is slowly turning inflamable...just like those nice trees that look awesome until summer strikes n then they have jungle fire without enablers other than sun n heatπŸ˜†
Note to Rakshasan:  Beware!! PMS-ing wife can cause combustion!!
Bhagwan aap dono ka bhala karein!!
Edited by harshita27 - 9 years ago
Originally posted by Ashu25

Avan orthan... 
He will say mere words and finish the topic off. She will be dying to ask questions and will not dare thinking if he will get agitated. 
Kuch nahi ho sakta in dono ka πŸ˜†

avan vera enna sollanum nu ni ethir pakara ?
Originally posted by harshita27

Patee gayo!! II brought up M when R&B was thinking of bringing hot water bagπŸ˜†
Me wonders if He will now pour hot boiling water on Her head instead of the bag he was thinking of getting.
This girl is something!! Past is called past for a reason, if you bring it into present all you do is dig old graves... He has already said that she is the only woman he married... So if she really wants to think of a lifelong relationship(I know shefeels its temporary but in heart she also wishes its permanent)... She should least it the past in the past... Live the present, plan for future... She n him both have no control over past..else Savvy wont be dead, R&B wontbe aloof from his dad, Subbu wouldnt have been jerk n R&B would have met her in highschool n married her the day she turned 18...πŸ˜†
I think elders should have blessed R&B with "patient raho" instead of "khush raho".πŸ˜†... II surely seems to be turning out to be a handful for the quiet, non-combustible Dude!! He is slowly turning inflamable...just like those nice trees that look awesome until summer strikes n then they have jungle fire without enablers other than sun n heatπŸ˜†
Note to Rakshasan:  Beware!! PMS-ing wife can cause combustion!!
Bhagwan aap dono ka bhala karein!!

ROFL πŸ€£ πŸ€£
The fact that she had 3 more bangles in one hand indicates that she can't make it even unless she adds one or discards one.
P.S. Are you planning to shift R&B permanently to India? Somehow I can't see that.
Originally posted by swathi1990

avan vera enna sollanum nu ni ethir pakara ?
II maari oru paragraph pesanum... Avale kekatum, he should know off beforehand whats coming and clear off everything. The guy is deep. He knows everything.lol πŸ€£

Originally posted by Ashu25

II maari oru paragraph pesanum... Avale kekatum, he should know off beforehand whats coming and clear off everything. The guy is deep. He knows everything.lol πŸ€£

Then he is not the R&B u and I like πŸ˜Š
congratulations Nisha dii...never get bored of sosy...addicted to it more then before..and addiction is increasing  day by day..THANK U SO MUCH😊
Originally posted by Wings-of-Fire

The fact that she had 3 more bangles in one hand indicates that she can't make it even unless she adds one or discards one.
P.S. Are you planning to shift R&B permanently to India? Somehow I can't see that.
Am pretty sure there will be frequent n long trips to the neighboring continent... Something which will leave the lovebirds bereft, II will show more visible effects - more than the quiet dude... Long distance has brought them closer I feel.. His paris trip n then his geneva one, they talked more, fought less when awayπŸ˜† Distance makes their hearts grow fonder I guessπŸ˜†
Originally posted by swathi1990

Then he is not the R&B u and I like πŸ˜Š
THAT isthwe problem!!! 
Avan pesamattan, idu pesitte iruppa. He will get angry. Mamla khatam. Phir fight. And the issue will NEVER be resolved. 
Originally posted by sush_avina

Nice one though Lil confusing
Whats confusing πŸ˜²