swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

waiting for it only...else will sleep..
Neha07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Seriousreader

I remember him...a handsome chap in his younger days.
[/QUOT

Well Ashu thanks for dis info! I never knew that kanwaljit was married to Anuradha patel!

SR he is very handsome even now. His signature scarf which he wears around his neck gives him the military major kind looks. he was last seen as the loving FIL on star plus serial Meri Bhabhi

taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Bachchon aaj Bhooke pet sona hoga. Nahin aa raha...koi bat nahin Kal tak ka interzaar rahega. Good night and II and RB dreams. 
Errantnomad thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neha07

Well,people know kanwaljeet for Buniyaad, but he is etched in my memory for playing a nawab in a Doordarshan series by name 'Farman' based on the book Alampanah in the early 90's. He was my desi M&B hero. He was smartly dressed in that series. The shows were very good back then, nothing OTT or ridiculously regressive.

sparkleamina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oh my you are nearing the end of this 10th thread!  Awesome and so amazing!

Hoping to catch up soon so I can be in time for real time updates!

I had to share something...every time I hear this song on the radio I think of R&B and II...think it's cos you describe their outfits in detail plus the song is about a couple fighting and making up like your two fab characters!

Am attempting to embed a YouTube video for first time! Hope it works...

[YOUTUBE]http://youtube.com/watch?v=-CmadmM5cOk[/YOUTUBE]

http://youtu.be/-CmadmM5cOk

Edited by sparkleamina - 9 years ago
Neha07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Errantnomad

Ohh Yes !! How could I forget Buniyaad!!
The latest ones which I remember watching when I was in between 9-12 standard were Saans and Daraar. My mom was an ardent follower of Daraar in those days😊. The lady who played his wife and later his daughter in Daraar was very pretty. I don't remember her name thoughπŸ˜•
Edited by Neha07 - 9 years ago

Wings-of-Fire thumbnail
I had decided that I wouldn't write back in this tale again, just keep reading since I liked it, until the latest chapter.

I'm not sure if you guys understand that what you read just now on the chapter Bathed in Bourbon was a form of rape- marital rape.

Nisha, I've no idea if you wanted to write a marital rape for your story or intended it to be a really hot love making scene but it was a marital rape. The signs of it- she saying no repeatedly, she kicking him, trying to knee him and he not paying heed.

I know the law regarding marital rape is a highly varied and debated one across the world but my point is- screw the law, what's wrong is wrong; doesn't matter if the law thinks it's a crime or not.

For me, this story started as a really intriguing one. I was really interested to know the story of these two very interestingly opposite people. Then it turned mature and with time now it's kinda an erotica. But that rape scene ended the journey for me.

@Nisha- I wish you well and good luck with this story and the ones you write in future. I'd love to read your stories should you write in future some time. 

@ Everyone- Feel free to disagree with me but please, before you do so, read about marital rape. A story, a chapter doesn't matter. You knowing what marital rape is- that matters.
Edited by Wings-of-Fire - 9 years ago
Aksh14 thumbnail
Ashuuu!!! Hum jeet gaye! India jeet gaya!!πŸ‘

TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Errantnomad

omg i loved Farmaan -- har dil ko sunate hai farmaan mohabbat ke :-)

Ashu25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neha07

Neha...I have never known him before he acted in a few television shows!
I just found that guy's guilty face matching the tale πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†