Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: deernav

My POV about this encounter.. no offence to anybody

If this is marital rape then the kiss by the Monet is sexual harassment at workplace.. 
Lets accept it.. II was smitten by him thus allowed him to kiss by the Monet.. In this case, if she dint want it she had many ways to put across her NO..she dint need to push him physically, a strong NO would suffice..
But yes R & B could have been more considerate.. he could ve spoken a word or two before forcing himself on her.. but lets see what Nisha's going to write next.. our reaction should depend on that..

Please feel free to STOP reading if you dont like it Deernav
THANK YOU FOR READING IT THUS FAR

We are a bunch of women that do more than our bit to help women in the real world
Most of us juggle jobs, kids, husbands and homes...
This is our 5-7 PM Happy Hour (they have those in US Bars), we gather around "have a drink or two" talk about whats on our minds and giggle and laugh like teenagers and gush over some guy and go back to our real lives. I am TIRED of lessons in morality. I got it from my parents 30 yrs ago Sorry!!

I DONT think we expect lessons in morality or be told definitions of rape etc
Please dont be so harsh on me or to my readers that love it. I am requesting people that hate it to leave. I am not insulting Divyanka Tripathi or Ishita Bhalla

I think there should be a code of conduct for accusing an author of writing rape scenarios

There is a section of India Forums that debates everything from Aamir Khan's nose hairs to how women are treated in certain parts of the world, those that crave for uplifting the conditions of women ARE IN THE WRONG SPOT😭
SORRY!!!

I AM BEGGING PEOPLE TO LET US BE

Thanks for reading who ever is offended and horrified, GREAT KNOWING YOU. Please leave quietly... I havent said ONE PERSONAL thing against any of my readers I would expect readers not to say anything about the readers or my tale that would hurt OUR SENTIMENTS.

Cheers!!

Edited by Nisha0604 - 9 years ago
deernav thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hsp.canada

As I said in my comment a strong feminist would use the word marital rape. I am not that, I totally get the essence that II had pushed him to the edge, my only take was that he could have something sweet or expressed his anxiety, anger whatever to let her know his feelings. I know he did mention that Vandita did say that u are handful still doesn't qualify for forcing. Or may be Nisha will give us something sweet after...to clear the air😳. 

I am totally with you on this one.. i think we should wait for Nisha's update.. I am sure II has her own ways of getting back at him for this..
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Thanks to all those that found it steamy and edgy

I dont promote rape. just so you guys know. Thanks for not assuming I do and thanks for NOT giving me a definition or lesson

I posted on an earlier note, it was not my intention to start or engage in a debate about rape. That was the FARTHEST from my mind

Its amazing and unfortunate how every morning gets screwed up some way or the other

deernav thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

We are a bunch of women that do more than our bit to help women in the real world
This is our 5-7 PM Happy Hour (they have those in US Bars), we gather around "have a drink or two" talk about whats on our minds and giggle and laugh like teenagers and gush over some guy and go back to our real lives. I am TIRED of lessons in morality. I got it from my parents 30 yrs ago Sorry!!

Please dont be so harsh on me or to my readers that love it. I am requesting people that hate it to leave. I am not insulting Divyanka Tripathi or Ishita Bhalla

I think there should be a code of conduct for accusing an author of writing rape scenarios

There is a section of India Forums that debates everything from Aamir Khan's nose hairs to how women are treated in certain parts of the world, those that crave for uplifting the conditions of women ARE IN THE WRONG SPOT😭
SORRY!!!

Thanks for reading who ever is offended and horrified, GREAT KNOWING YOU. Please leave quietly... I havent said ONE PERSONAL thing against any of my readers I would expect readers not to say anything about the readers or my tale that would hurt OUR SENTIMENTS.

Cheers!!

I think you got me totally wrong here.. wish you read other comments before mine.. mine was a reaction to a certain's comment on this thread.. i was actually trying to reason out with that person.. got me totally wrong.. my bad

Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
What confusion is this now 😭😭
swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

SORRY!!!

Cheers!!

Hey Nish

Deernav was actually defending you re...

anyways you don't have to take all the comments seriously re...There are 50 of us regulars who love it and gush about it... If one or two of them can't take it in the same way, its nothing biggie...Just ignore comments which u don't like...Don't get worked up on this Nish...According to me, everyone who loves this tale, should just ignore those comments and behave just like we are...
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ashu25

What confusion is this now 😭😭

Oh! nothing!

I was told I wrote rape😃
Just the usual I guess

Hsp.canada thumbnail

Nisha:

I am sorry if I offended you, It wasn't my intend at all. I enjoy this story so much that I have no words to express how vital SoSy has become to my daily life. I enjoy hanging out in this happy hour with bunch of likeminded women.  Please again it wasn't a criticism to your writing. I no egoist or feminist, so I sincerely apologize!😭😭

xoxo

❤️

swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Now can we get the next update ??? 😆
Nethu I wrote in french asking update from u...

Waited till time 2 for ur update and then slept... 😭
deernav thumbnail
Let me make myself very clear here.. i am not judging anybody's writing here..i was just giving my point of view about a strong word called marital rape used on this thread.. because i personally dint agree with the person who used it.. and was reasoning out with reference to kiss by the monet..but i feel i get into trouble at times for no mistake of mine.. i shall restrict my opinion to hitting a like on the update..