Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
OMG sooo perfect .. lovely start to my week..😳
Brought back memories for me too.. and this update was cuteness overload loved it would be an understatement and i have no words.😳
they are so perfect together ...
Eiffel after 7 and walking across and seeing it lit and the key chains ( i got some too) and the tshirts lol..
ab let me dream about Paris ..😳😳
Actually i was in love with the metro system there.. u dont need a car!
kabhi khana,kabhi kapde, kabhi ranjan , kabhi appa, kabhi shravu , kabhi minion how many things are you going to make me gush over ...
this paris journey is so awesome .. you are having us drool jaipur, fusion wedding and everything in between .
so thank you lady πŸ‘πŸ‘
Edited by TanjoreGirl - 9 years ago
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
DEAD❀️❀️
I am going to start colouring my reviews from now on. Nisha !! this update was simply MIND BLOWING. I loved it. relished it. I am forever cherishing it β€οΈ.
What are you trying to do to us lady???? I am having a huge grin on my face plastered since the first line of the update got into my head. While I am typing this out, I am giggling like a teenager. I can so imagine these two on the roads of Paris!!
He is a PERFECT guy for me πŸ€—❀️. Hand holding, the half smiles, the little soft scoldings, the whispering, the muttering...GOSH !!!! I have no words...Simply no words!! I so so so am in love with guy β€οΈ
II is so bloody cuteee!!! She reminds me of myself on a trip to Shillong! Only difference being, no RB udhar to guide me . It was my parents πŸ˜•.
I was gawking at every stall, the stuff those women sold, bargained like nobody's biz and ended up buying an entire truck load of goods πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I behave EXACTLY like II when I am with my friends or when I am out with folks. Gosh, its like I am seeing myself!!!
I fell all over again for these two 
Heheh, I like the grumpy II and the making up RB..They are ADORABLE β€οΈ. 
Phir chalo yahan se" he said in HINDI - THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU for this β€οΈβ€οΈ. More Hindi pleaseee
The last part simply had me go "Awww" β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈ
I love you re Nisha!!!
Wonderful wonderful part!!
I simply cannot wait for the next!!!
Edited by Ashu25 - 9 years ago
Hsp.canada thumbnail

Originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

OMG sooo perfect .. lovely start to my week..😳
Brought back memories for me too.. and this update was cuteness overload loved it would be an understatement and i have no words.😳
they are so perfect together ...
Eiffel after 7 and walking across and seeing it lit and the key chains ( i got some too) and the tshirts lol..
ab let me dream about Paris ..😳😳
Actually i was in love with the metro system there.. u dont need a car!
kabhi khana,kabhi kapde, kabhi ranjan , kabhi appa, kabhi shravu , kabhi minion how many things are you going to make me gush over ...
this paris journey is so awesome .. you are having us drool jaipur, fusion wedding and everything in between .
so thank you lady πŸ‘πŸ‘

I loved that city. I asked my husband if we could go again in the summer πŸ˜†.  
Neha07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I so so so want to be at the Eiffel at this very moment kissing my hubby senseless Edited by Neha07 - 9 years ago
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This was a request from Swara actually

When we went in 2013 July 13 was Bastille Day so we knew it would be lit up

She PMed me and asked me to write about her own experience of "stumbling upon" a illuminated Eiffel

The kiss was just a bonus

Unless Swara censored her own kiss when she PMed me
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
oohh God!!!my heart is racingg!!!luv u is what I can say!!!
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nisha0604

This was a request from Swara actually

When we went in 2013 July 13 was Bastille Day so we knew it would be lit up

She PMed me and asked me to write about her own experience of "stumbling upon" a illuminated Eiffel

The kiss was just a bonus

Unless Swara censored her own kiss when she PMed me

paris oda a highlight for me were the cafes and the laid back attitude aaraam ki zindagi going to museums , i feel folks enjoy life .. i have a colleague there and he rubs it in every summer ..
my dream is to retire in Paris and shuttle between london and paris i actually loooved london too, much to my surprise -- oxford, and the queens loop everything was great.

i seriously want to be in europe now .. as cheesy as it may sound i did that lock and key thing in paris .. but couldnt leave out the kids from the lock , now i feel i need to go there again to write one just for me and my husband..
all the gawking , all the vendors gooosh again a very real very perfect description..
thanks swara for the idea but thank  you for the execution!. and i can see II  getting lost already πŸ˜†
Edited by TanjoreGirl - 9 years ago
nidhi.b23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
and now im grinning like a buffoon...:)

superb..just so beautiful...
dasv thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Omg its perfect
I m dead
Toooko goood.