Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deernav thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Wonderful update Nisha..she has this child-like enthusiasm for everything which makes her so different from others.. And R & B tho single piece hai..uske baare me kya kehna..
swaram thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ashu25

Aww.. Whats wrong ya??
Please take care..
And yes, thank you so much for the suggestions you had given to Nisha!!
🤗

Usual seasonal flu ashu. When the kids are down and at home, you hardly get to think of anything else.
Reg the suggestion, yes I did but only Nisha can turn it into something so exquisite. II and R&B had to be part of this beautiful experience and Nisha could lead us through fantasies with these out of the world sexy and crazy couple which we can enjoy vouyeuristically. 😉Edited by swaram - 9 years ago
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: swaram

Usual seasonal flu ashu. When the kids are down and at home, you hardly get to think of anything else.
Reg the suggestion, yes I did but only Nisha can turn it into something so exquisite. II and R&B had to be part of this beautiful experience and Nisha could lead us through fantasies with these out of the world sexy and crazy couple which we can enjoy vouyeuristically. 😉

Ohh!! Please take care ya...
hahah..true that...these two are simply adorable and crazily sexy...
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yes Harshita, I have been to Paris, two years ago for a week. I absolutely loved it too
I will be accused of furthering my own agenda if I talk about my opinion of France, but I don't mind it

I agree the French are a little stand offish to people of other cultures. I guess that's where the whole "French snobbery" came from. They don't smile... they greet though...
They get impatient very quickly I found... I live in a slllow sleepy town, people even roll down their windows at traffic stops to appreciate good weather on some days... I find it disappointing to be in places that are not warm or friendly.

The trip was fabulous, we went to Normandy, Fontaine Bleu and spent the rest of the time in Paris, floated the Seine
I LOVED THE LOUVRE. I think I must have spent a day and a half by myself at the place. I lost count of the pictures I took. My husband did stuff with the boys while I took Metro back and forth, he said "Tu har board padhegi memorize karegi us par essay likhegi mere paas itna time nahi hai"

I agree there were many spectacular things at the Louvre. I LOVED NOTRE DAME. We were there for a evening service. Peaceful and serene.
Its unlike any other church I've ever been to. I must have told my boys (hubs included) "Can u imagine walking on streets where people walked 600, 700 years ago being in places that have looked exactly the same for 500 years or more?
While we watched the service @ Notre Dame I just couldn't get over the fact that I was at a 1000 year old church (c. 1163). Its astounding to me...
None in my family care for history that much so I am a lone ranger

I am a history buff. I am saying that mildly,
I read signs and message boards religiously wherever I go, I live in the Pacific North West, the history of US pales in comparison to the history of Asia or Europe, to top it off PacNW is not the "most historical". When we are on a freeway when I see "brown signs" (indicate scenic or historical points of interest) I make my husband take an exit.
All we have here is the Lewis & Clark trail and 100 year old "ghost towns". Doesn't matter to me
I make my husband drive on 10s of miles of dirt /gravelly/unpaved roads so I can visit ghost towns. That's how much I love history. There is one on the outskirts of LA called Bodie that used to be a bustling Gold Rush town of the late 1800s
In scorching 90F LA heat I dragged my family one entire afternoon through homes and old fashioned sheriff's office and saloons
Ashu25 thumbnail
Can u imagine walking on streets where people walked 600, 700 years ago being in places that have looked exactly the same for 500 years or more? - This question is what makes me gush about History too Nisha!!
I love visiting historical places...Simple love them. I am ever ready to go to any place historical. For that reason alone, Europe has tempted me to the core and I desire to trip the continent in this lifetime...I am so so waiting for an opportunity...

harshita27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Yes Harshita, I have been to Paris, two years ago for a week. I absolutely loved it too
I will be accused of furthering my own agenda if I talk about my opinion of France, but I don't mind it

I agree the French are a little stand offish to people of other cultures. I guess that's where the whole "French snobbery" came from. They don't smile... they greet though...
They get impatient very quickly I found... I live in a slllow sleepy town, people even roll down their windows at traffic stops to appreciate good weather on some days... I find it disappointing to be in places that are not warm or friendly.

The trip was fabulous, we went to Normandy, Fontaine Bleu and spent the rest of the time in Paris, floated the Seine
I LOVED THE LOUVRE. I think I must have spent a day and a half by myself at the place. I lost count of the pictures I took. My husband did stuff with the boys while I took Metro back and forth, he said "Tu har board padhegi memorize karegi us par essay likhegi mere paas itna time nahi hai"

I agree there were many spectacular things at the Louvre. I LOVED NOTRE DAME. We were there for a evening service. Peaceful and serene.
Its unlike any other church I've ever been to. I must have told my boys (hubs included) "Can u imagine walking on streets where people walked 600, 700 years ago being in places that have looked exactly the same for 500 years or more?
While we watched the service @ Notre Dame I just couldn't get over the fact that I was at a 1000 year old church (c. 1163). Its astounding to me...
None in my family care for history that much so I am a lone ranger

I am a history buff. I am saying that mildly,
I read signs and message boards religiously wherever I go, I live in the Pacific North West, the history of US pales in comparison to the history of Asia or Europe, to top it off PacNW is not the "most historical". When we are on a freeway when I see "brown signs" (indicate scenic or historical points of interest) I make my husband take an exit.
All we have here is the Lewis & Clark trail and 100 year old "ghost towns". Doesn't matter to me
I make my husband drive on 10s of miles of dirt /gravelly/unpaved roads so I can visit ghost towns. That's how much I love history. There is one on the outskirts of LA called Bodie that used to be a bustling Gold Rush town of the late 1800s
In scorching 90F LA heat I dragged my family one entire afternoon through homes and old fashioned sheriff's office and saloons

I am a history buff too!! I spent evenings in metropolitan museum of art n history museum each NY trip. I Spent 2 days 11am till 4pm in louvre!! My friends got pissed!! 😆 They wanted to do most touristy stuff in 7 days... So they left me to myself. I loved their sculpture sections the most!! I went to versailles too... That was in my 2nd trip to Paris with my sister. She wanted to see the place where KJo shot K3G 😆 First trip I took siene ride on 3 straight days Batteux Mouches.. Cost a bomb but loveddd it!! Got lost on metro!! They got no english signs :( but that helped me pick up a few french words... Sortie for exit 😆 I plan to do Italy next year. Been there once but want to do amalfi coast next!! Small towns n lots of sunshine!! Something east coast doesnt offer in abundance 😕
Ashu25 thumbnail
Mujhe sona nahi hai ...I want to read what happened after they kissed...I am dying here 🤣🤣
DesiUs_fan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
At the Eiffel:

Wonderful Update Nisha.
This story ceased to be a fiction to me long time ago. It is feels so real, like you are stalking a real life couple and giving us updates.👏
Ashu25 thumbnail
Nish dont you have an option to work from home 😆
arshi21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
A hot boy who cooks well? my dream boy he is :")
Loved the updatem eiffel tower was very romantic. :)