Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: nidhi.b23

sach mai...khudh hi bolega im going back to my II...these girls are more nutcase then her..

book khol lo ab tum...book khol ke bhi R&B ke hi baare mai sochogi but still bichari book pe tumhara dhyaan to jaega..

Book yehi hai mere saamne bas khulne ka naam hinnahi le raha πŸ€£
nidhi.b23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashu25

Book yehi hai mere saamne bas khulne ka naam hinnahi le raha🀣

your Books are so jealous of R&B...aisa mat karo...bichare ko nazar lag jaegi...
taara113 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Soo much love and Paris...And so much to read...
And iv read a few mentions of  Eifl Tower...aaah so romantic...

Ashu25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nidhi.b23

your Books are so jealous of R&B...aisa mat karo...bichare ko nazar lag jaegi...

Kuch bhi πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
bechare ko ignore kiya maine, aur padh bhi li β­οΈ
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks you guys

Basically both are not horrible people, they are just normal
He is not overly sugary sweet or loving or gushy all the time neither is she. He is prone to misbehavior when he is angry, so is she
He is uncaring and indifferent when somethings piss him off and so is she

He still has various unresolved issues with his Dad, she has unresolved issues with trying to accept him fully

He holds grudges, she rants and throws tantrums

Nobody is mahaan
swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Thanks you guys

Basically both are not horrible people, they are just normal
He is not overly sugary sweet or loving or gushy all the time neither is she. He is prone to misbehavior when he is angry, so is she
He is uncaring and indifferent when somethings piss him off and so is she

He still has various unresolved issues with his Dad, she has unresolved issues with trying to accept him fully

He holds grudges, she rants and throws tantrums

Nobody is mahaan

But when they forget forget all the other issues and be themselves they are sooo damn cute and enviable Nish πŸ˜Š
Ashu25 thumbnail
The way your characters have been sketched out is close to reality. That is what connects us all to the story. Its just that sometimes both go overboard for us readers and we start bashing them πŸ˜†
In love with SoSy, and forever will be β€οΈ
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
At the Eiffel

Everything in France was beautiful, the streets the sounds of French the people walking hand in hand, EVEN SKINNY JEANS ON MEN AND MEN CARRYING MURSES
II wandered and gawked and gawked and wandered, it was a city for walkers, people walked everywhere to everything... he had to drag her a couple times as she ogled at side walk cafes peering into the glass trying to read French

"OMG! Look at the size of that baguette" "Lots of people that look like us da" "Lots from Middle East also

He grabbed her hand whispering... "hold my hand or quit gawking"

She laughed "This is all so new to me, if u went to Madurai u would be this way too"
"I agree so hold my hand" he was not amused

He walked 5 or 6 feet ahead and dragged her... she would tug when she wanted to stop... and they would pause, so she could take mental notes

People sat by in outdoor cafes drinking and eating, people smoked everywhere, every street corner had a bike rental of sorts
"Can we do this? please please please please?" she begged

"Tomorrow, when u are not wearing a dress"

"Do u like my dress" she held the edge and spread it... he shook his head with a half smile..."And u didnt drink your wine?" he askedπŸ˜ƒ

In flats she seemed shorter than 5'9" in his North Face sandals he seemed an inch taller
In the middle of a side street she was gushing to him about a corner store, standing on her toes,
so he could hear through the din of the traffic, she whispered in his ears

"This is my most favorite place on earth"
His arms went around her waist so she could hang..."5 minutes into the trip, uve made up ur mind?"

"Its love at first sight" she whispered "Or nothing"
He gently let her slide down... she put some distance between them suddenly self conscious
They wandered to the Metro station, Miromesnil

He slowly explained how the Metro and RER system in Paris works, he showed her how to get tickets, he showed her his annual pass
"U dont drive here do you" she peered at the pass smiling... "U look like u are TWENTY, I better not look at this too much I will feel guilty" she giggled
He ogled her... "HOW COME I NEVER GET A CLEAN SHAVEN DUDE?" she demanded suddenly reminded of his torment

He bent down and bit her ear lobe "Because shaving would mean u wont be riled up, and riling u arouses me"
She escaped his steamy breath and walked to the turnstiles
He caught up she scanned his pass, he scanned her ticket, she turned to smile at him gloriously

"Until I am here I am going to pretend I am you" she said

"Works" he said
He knew which way to go.. up or down, she scanned the wall map...picked trains and stations to the Louvre and Notre Dame
 and asked him if she was right," he smiled nodding... amused by her excitement

"I can SO do this, I think I am ready for Paris" she said smugly

Their train rolled in CROWDED with Sat evening revellers.. men in skinny jeans, hip women in clothes more revealing than India's news networks

"I am over dressed" she giggled... ogling at women

"I tell u that" he chucked
She stood hugging a pole, he stood hugging her...
"I want to be there until midnight" she told him "Hmmm" he nodded texting on his phone

"Are u making plans to go to work?" she demanded
He didnt respond St Philippe du Roule station appeared... as the train halted... with a jolt

"I am glad I brought my laptop then... karo apna kaam, main bhi apna karoongi" she sulked
She fished her phone out and took pictures of the insides of the metro and the next station Franklin d Roosevelt

Their stop arrived two stops after l'ena

"Do u have to go to work?" she pestered him, as usual, as he dragged her by her hand after getting off

"Not tomorrow"

"Pehle batao" she demanded

"Enough II, u are standing inside the yellow line" he scolded softly

She let him drag her outside he walked the steps to go up...

"I told u that already" he muttered as they went up, it was almost completely dark now...

"and I already told you I dont like that" she spat

He smiled to himself at her possessiveness, or her expectation that he be with her at all times
There was a untainted innocence to it all

"I thought u told me I was supposed to be @ Akka's for 5 days" (when u PMSed)
"I thought I told u I will take the sun room" she grumbled (u dont have to leave Malcha Marg, I want to be able to see you)
She hugged his arm, grumpy as she walked

"I thought u knew already my office was in Paris" he said
"I thought I mentioned we should pick another destination

She was argumentative and crabby... like a child unwilling to let go, he realized

"I am going to try to be home more"
"I am going to try and not return" she promised
He gripped her hand tightly

People jostled and pushed from all directions... she paused at every street vendor examining their wares and
listening to the French version of "sau mein 4" "das ka do" and the sing song voices explaining what the cheap toys or trinkets did

battery operated Metro trains, poorly constructed Made in China versions, copper and silver like Eiffel tower key chains
soft toys... Notre Dame cross...
"I want key chains" II said itching to bargain

"Uve got to be kidding me, we can get it the day before we leave"

"I also want that I heart Paris tee" she pointed to a girl walking by with a sweat band like head gear and tattoos all over

"Did u want to see Eiffel or not" he asked hands tucked into his pockets

"Dono" she said
"Phir chalo yahan se" he said in HINDI

she giggled
He shook his head in frustration and dragged her, they walked over the bridge over Siene overlooking the Eiffel

She heard oohs and aahs of people as they walked staring at a structure at a distance... she craned her neck to catch a glimpse...

"I cant see" "what are they looking at?"

"Not sure" he lied

"WHAT IS IT DA?" she begged

"No idea II" he muttered bending down to her ear
They walked a yard or two and the sight she was about to see will forever be etched in her memory, she would never be able to forget... at a distance was the tall steel structure lit from top to bottom
like a sparkling orange crystal ornament

She let go of his hand and froze on the pedestrian side walk
Clamping her hand over her mouth

the evening breeze blew her hair, she was frustrated it fogged her vision

"OMG!" was all she could say
The towering 19th century structure, was everything she had imagined and then some
She sat on the raised two foot wall bordering the side walk... "This is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen" she said

Her voice shaking with emotion

She shut her eyes to channel the image and then reopened it, she did that multiple times
He took 10s of pictures... no not of the tower but her reaction to it

My heart's racing" she whispered "I am not sure why, but it is" she said her eyes were glistening

"This is the craziest reaction Ive had to seeing anything, I am not sure why" she placed a hand over her heart
She took his hand and placed it on her heart " Tumhe nahi lagta?" "Why should it be like this?"
He gently carressed... "U never expected it to be so beautiful u think?" he gently freed his hand smiling trying to explain her new heart condition

"This is the most beautiful sight" she declared huskily

She did not say a word afterwards... like she had woken up from years of slumber... the lines for tickets was a mile long or more,
she just looked up at the sparkling crystal like tower every few seconds while they waited

She waited patiently for their turn, and only Level 1 was open after 7 PM, they walked up, her eyes
mostly up into the shell in awe... the winds blew strong... she leaned on the rail and stared dumbfounded

On a complete act of impulse, she went on her toes and held his neck and kissed him fully... grabbed his lower lip softly...
did what he had taught her in his various "lessons" intended to pleasure him, stroked, moistened it once, twice, and gently let ler tongue draw circles
on it he whimpered for her... she was a star student...She shivered ...the evening breeze and arousal caused by the taste of his lips, he held her tight.. she slid down and buried her face in his chest.
Covering it with her hands... mortified...

Edited by Nisha0604 - 9 years ago
Hsp.canada thumbnail
These last 2 updates has prompted me to listen my old play list, that has oldies like Air Supply,Chicago,Frank Sinatra, Bryan Adams, Phil Collins, Forginer,GNR, Madonna, Take That, Boys to Men...God I am thinking of songs for these guys.πŸ˜† This goes to show how crazy I am about this saga..😳
Hsp.canada thumbnail
Simply Splendid
❀️

You brought back many memories for me. πŸ˜³