Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

astonm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Engager 2 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
HOLA! Sorry for the lateness, I have been really busy with writing tests and papers, and work. Here is the third part! I am glad you guys like this stuff even though there is like no storyline. And for those of you asking where I get all these ideas from...I AM THE FLUFF MASTER. Lol, I joke. I have an overactive mind and a lot of this is based on things I see/want/imagine. So yeah, enjoy the read my lovelies!

X-X-X-X
Chapter 3
A few months later...

"But mommy I don't want to go to kindergarten, what if the baby comes when I am gone?" Sanam said hugging my protruding stomach. I was about seven months pregnant and no one was as excited as Sanam. She was, and I quote, "so ready to be a big sister". She hugged and kissed my stomach good night and good morning everyday, a habit she seemed to have picked up from her father.

Seher was excited about the baby at first but then someone told her that parents forget all about the old kids and only love the baby when it comes so she was kind of mad at her unborn brother but Sanam was pulling her around by constantly reassuring her that we'd always love them because they were our little princesses and their brother could never be a princess.

"Baby, you have to go. It's the first day." I smiled at her as Ammi bathed Seher in the bathroom. Sanam woke up as soon as you told her too but Seher was a mission, so Sanam was already bathed while Ammi tackled Seher. I didn't know what I would do without her.

"But what if I don't make any friends?" Sanam asked sadly.

"Aahil is in your class baby." I pointed out.

"Oh yeahhh!"

"We wouldn't want Aahil to miss his best friend on the first day of school right?" I said.

"No! Mommy, help me pick an outfit please!" She said.

I laughed and followed the jumping princess to her room, their very blue room, the two of them had decided that pink wasn't a pretty colour anymore and demanded that daddy paint their room blue, it may had something to do with the fact that their best friends were boys.

"You want to wear a dress?" I asked her. She nodded fervently so I pulled out a cute denim dress, she clapped her hands in joy. Ah, she was so cute. I had her dressed and her hair in a pretty braid as Seher came into the room with the towel wrapped around her.  

"Oooh! Mommy can I wear a dress too?" She chirped when she caught sight of Sanam.

"Sure baby, which one do you want?" I asked.

"Uhmmm, Sanam, can I wear your purple dress pweaseee?" Seher asked pouting at Sanam who laughed but nodded.

"YAY! You're the best." Seher said hugging her sister as I got the dress out for her.

"Mommy, Seher should have a bun." Sanam said tapping her chin, oh my god, so cute.

"Yeahhh!" Seher said causing me to laugh and put her hair in a ballerina bun at the top of her head.

"You two are the most adorablest little girls on the planet." I said looking at the two of them. They were so cute, and so old already. GAH. I felt like I was going to cry, pregnancy was making me hormonal.

"Aw shucks, you are making me blush." Seher said causing me to laugh.

"Who taught you that?" I laughed.

"Ayaan Chachu!" She replied, but of course, who else?

Seher and Sanam, unlike the other kids who were crying, were happy to leave me for a few hours a day and go to kindergarten. It had a lot to do with Asad who told her how much fun school really was and how it was exactly like preschool. So as soon as I took her out of her car seat, they all but ran to the playground.

They didn't have to look hard because Aahil and Rehan were sitting on the swing, the former was not swinging, just sitting. I watched as their faces light up when Sanam and Seher ran up to them as I waddled behind the two, my stomach making it hard to keep up. Seher literally demanded that Rehan let her on the swing, and he didn't even fuss.

"Want me to push you?" Aahil asked stepping off the swing and letting Sanam sit on it.

"YES!" Sanam answered gleefully watching Seher turn the swing around in circles beside her.

"Wait wait wait!" I said finally reaching them. "Girls, what did I say about running away from me?"

"Oopsieee, sorry mommy!" They said pouting, sigh, they knew how to get out of trouble but I gave them my best this better not happen again look'.

"And Hi Aahil and Rehan." I smiled, they smiled back and waved.

"Now the four of you better behave and try to make new friends okay?" I said and they all nodded. "Good, now, close your eyes because I have a surprise!"

"But why mommy?" Sanam asked.

"It's the first day of school!" Aahil answered her question, like it was the most obvious thing in the world. Sigh, so cute. Sanam and Aahil closed their eyes, Rehan put his hand over Seher's eyes knowing she was going to peak and Seher retaliated by putting her hand over his eyes. I smiled at how cute they were before digging into my purse for four chocolate bars, KitKat, their favourite. "Now hold out your other hand." I said and placed a chocolate in their hands.

"OH WOWWW! CHOCOLATE!" Seher yelled like she had never had chocolate in her life before when she had a candy bar just yesterday afternoon.

"Thank you." Aahil smiled up at me.

"Thank you." Rehan beamed.

"You're welcome. Now go!" I said pushing them towards the entrance waving them goodbye.

X-X-X-X

"Hello Mrs. Khan!" Asad's secretary smiled at me when I walked into the office, she was a sweet old soul and I definitely liked her unlike the previous one.

"Hello Mrs. Nair! Is he busy?"

"Hm, I can schedule you in right now, he can have an early lunch." She winked making me laugh.

"Thank you!" I laughed waddling over to his office, I saw him as soon as I stepped into the hallway since one wall of his office was just glass. He was making a model of some sort, the coat he wore was laying on the chair, his sleeves were rolled up to his elbow but the vest was still on. He didn't even notice me standing at the open glass door being so busy with his work, I just leaned against it and admired him, he was so gorgeous. Gah.

I knocked on the glass door and his eyes shot up, and the smile that spread across his face made my heart melt. "Hi." I said.

"Hello." He said walking up to me and pecking my lips before navigating me over to the couch on the side of his office. "You feeling okay?"

"Your son kicks too much." I laughed caressing my protruding stomach.

"Want me to talk to him? Man-to-man?" Asad laughed.

"Nah, we're working on it." I smiled as he sat down next to me. "Watchaaa working on?"

"Building proposal for the hotel." He sighed.

"Need help?" I asked.

"Nah, they were already impressed by your electronic 3D model." He beamed.

"They better be!" I laughed, Asad did everything the old fashioned way before me, all the plans were drawn - it wasn't that he didn't know how to use technology, it was just that he was so used to doing it one way and he had a hard time changing things. So I had taken over that aspect, to keep him up to date with technology.

"Did you eat?" He asked.

"Not yet. I am craving kachoris though." I whined.

"Again?" He laughed.

"Yes, now be a good husband and find me kachoris." I said as he took out his phone and probably fired a message off to his right hand man, Prasad.

"Ah, Prasad is so kind to me." I laughed when the phone dinged.

"He keeps asking how the baby is." Asad laughed.

"You have to give that man a long paid vacation one day." I said leaning into Asad.

"Maybe after the baby." He murmured, his hand resting on my protruding stomach. I looked up at him and smiled, he was just so sweet.

"I love you." I whispered.

"I love you too Mrs. Khan."

"No woh actually?" I teased.

"You really have to stop with that." He laughed.

X-X-X-X

"Why are you freaking out? We've done this before." I said to Asad who was driving like a maniac towards the hospital, luckily, the roads were empty since it was 3am.

"I remember how horrible it was for you last time." He murmured.

"It's supposed to be easier the second time around, and we're not having twins this time." I said with a smile, he worried too much.

"Are you feeling okay?"

"I feel fine, until the next contraction hits anyways." I said.

"We still haven't decided on names." He smiled squeezing my hand.

"We'll know when we see him." I said.

And we did know, as soon as I held him in my hands the months of arguing over a name disappeared. "Azim." I whispered looking up at Asad who nodded with a smile on his face face. "Azim Ahmed Khan."

Asad sat on the bed beside me and caressed Azim's face. "I forgot how little they are when they are first born." He whispered. "He's so beautiful."

"I couldn't keep them away for any longer." Ammi said opening the door, Sanam and Seher peeked out from behind her and smiled at us. They were both still in their Winnie-the-Pooh pajamas, their hair up in high buns and they looked so cute.

"Come meet your little brother." Asad said holding his arms out to the two of them, they ran across the room and Asad lifted them and placed them on the bed gently one by one.

"He's so little mommy." Seher whispered touching his cheek.

"He's so pretty." Sanam said. "I love him." She announced.

"Me too!" Seher said. "But what's his name?" She asked.

"Azim." I said with a smile.

"Hi Azim." The two of them said simultaneously as Ammi came up behind them.

"Want to hold your grandson?" I asked her and she nodded with a smile, her eyes teary. Asad passed Azim to her and she gasped.

"He looks a lot like Asad did as a baby." She smiled.

"Mommy, how did the baby come out of your tummy?" Seher asked me.

"Ask your dad." I said looking up at Asad, who looked positively stricken.

X-X-X-X

Any parent will tell you that the most amusing thing in the world is to listen to the conversations your kids have when they think no one is listening. And trust me when I say it gets even more interesting when there are 4 toddlers and a newborn.

I was walking past the nursery when I heard their hushed whispers. Of course I had to investigate, and I was trying so hard to not laugh right now.

"Is he broken? He isn't doing anything." Rehan whispered.

"Maybe he needs batteries." Seher whispered.

"He just cries and sleeps all the time." Sanam said.

"Do you think he can hear us? His eyes are open and he looks like he is looking at us." Aahil said, ever the articulate child.

"I don't know." Sanam whispered. "He is so cute though."

"He is." Seher agreed.

"But why doesn't he do anything?" Rehan whined.

"Daddy said that when his body gets bigger he'll start doing things." Seher replied.

"Is he smiling?" Sanam asked.

"Not really. I can't see his teeth." Seher replied.

"Babies don't have teeth." Aahil said.

"Oh yeah."

"Hi Azim." Sanam whispered.

"NO! Don't touch him! What if he cries?" Seher whisper-yelled.

"But he is sooo cute."

"I know, he is so chubbby."

"When I am old, I am going to get a baby pill from the store too!" Sanam said and I almost laughed.

"But the stork brings the baby, why do you need a pill?" Aahil asked. Oh my god, I was leaning against the wall silently laughing now, tears streaming down my face.

"No! Mommy eats a pill and then baby grows inside her." Seher said.

"No, dadi said God gives a baby to the stork and he brings it in a basket." Rehan said.

"Then why do mommies get so big?" Seher challenged. Hey!

"Because they eat a lot!" Aahil said.

"How come they didn't bring Azim in a basket then?" Sanam challenged.

"I don't know." Aahil said.

"Because Mommy eats a pill, the baby grows in the stomach and then the doctor at the hospital takes them out!"

"But that is not what Dadi said." Rehan said sounding confused. Ah, kids.

"Did you guys wake him up?" I asked walking into the room and watched amused as they all froze, their eyes growing wide. They all simultaneously shook their head.

"He was cooing." Sanam said.

"Yeah, we were just making sure he was okay." Rehan nodded.

I nodded at them and walked over to the crib, Azim gurgled happily with a smile on his face when he saw me, he was so cute. I was melting into a puddle again, as in my ovaries whimpered every time Asad held Azim, it was like watching him with the twins all over again.

"Don't you all have homework to do?" I asked and they shook their heads, flashing their teeth at me...many of them were missing.

"We finished it." Aahil smiled.

"Impressive." I nodded.

"Can we do something fun mommy?" Seher asked.

"Like what baby?" I asked.

"Water fights! We don' t have water fights anymore." She said sounding kind of sad.

"Aw, sure baby. Lets just wait for daddy and dadi to get home too and then we can play." I smiled, I needed someone to look over Azim while I played with them.

"Can Azim play too?" Sanam smiled.

"No baby, he can't even crawl yet, we have to wait a few months." I smiled.

X-X-X-X

"Azim, push onto you knees!" Aahil instructed.

"No, put your hands out and lift!" Seher instructed.

"Wait, guys, he has to roll over onto his stomach first." Sanam said laying down beside her baby brother who giggled and looked at her. Sanam rolled over onto her stomach and Azim followed suit.

I watched amused as all four of them got up on their knees and hands and looked at Azim, expecting him to copy them. They were teaching him how to crawl, but he just looked at all four of them and laughed.

"Like this Azim." Seher said crawling around.

"Azimmm." Sanam said crawling in front of him, hoping he'd follow her but he just lay on his stomach and giggled like the cutie-patootie he was.

"How about we try again tomorrow?" I laughed looking at their dejected faces.

Aahil nodded and got back into sitting position but the other three just crawled around the room pretending to be dogs and woofing at each other. Azim turned back around onto his back and looked up at Aahil giggling, Aahil held out his hand to Azim who occasionally hit it with giggles.

"HI DADDY!" Sanam and Seher simultaneously yelled as the front door open. Asad looked around the living room and raised his eyebrow at me probably wondering why there were so many kids crawling around the space but I just shrugged.

"Hello my little women and men." He smiled at all the kids as he closed the door behind him.

"We're doggies." Seher said before letting out a woof. Rehan and Sanam followed suit and woofed him a welcome home making me laugh.

"We were trying to teach Azim to crawl but he doesn't want to do it yet." Aahil explained and Asad nodded finally understanding.

"I'll be right back." He said before walking into our room, probably to change. He was back a minute later in his sweats and came to sit beside me as the kids continued to be puppies. "I missed you." He whispered kissing my cheek making me smile.

"Oh really?" I laughed.

"Mhmmm, someone was too busy to answer my calls all day."

"I have five kids." I laughed as he picked Azim off the floor and threw him up in the air before catching him, Azim loved this game, he absolutely adored it with the way he giggled every time Asad did it. It gave me mild heart palpitations though, even though I knew that Asad wouldn't let our baby fall.

We were just lounging around when the front door opened again and in walked Ammi with Aahil and Rehan's grandma. They took in the sight in front of them and laughed.

"Okay munchkins, it's time to change back into humans!" I said to them.

X-X-X-X
"I am not singing this!" Asad yelled.

"It is just a precaution, nothing is going to happen!"

"Then why are we signing a legal waiver?!" Asad asked.

"Because if something were to happen, the company is not liable."

"Why do you want to do this?" He asked sounding exasperated.

"Because it is on my bucket list, and I got knocked up before I could do it and then I got knocked up again...and you get the point! Are you going to do this with me or am I doing it alone?" I asked, well threatened.

"Stupid bucket list." He murmured as he signed off the skydiving waiver agreement and handed it to the instructor, David, who was smiling at the two of us.

"How long have you two been married?" David laughed.

"Six years this Saturday." I smiled, this was our mini-vacation which Ammi had insisted we take. So here we were, in Hawaii! It was weird that I had never gone there while I lived in the United States but I was here now.

"That's wonderful." He smiled. "So I am going to strap you guys together once we're in the plane, just remember to keep calm and follow the instructions, it's an amazing experience. And the form is a just a formality, I've made over 500 jumps and nothing has happened to me or to anyone jumping."

"See!" I said looking at Asad who just sighed and nodded. "Thank you for doing this." I smiled before pecking his cheek.

We followed David onto the plane and my heart sped up as the plane started and started whirring, no one said a word as the plane ascended, not like anyone would be able to hear it anyways. But I suddenly felt really scared as we got higher and higher off the ground, we were jumping out of this plane! Allah Miyah! What's wrong with me?!

"Scared?" Asad laughed from beside me, he was next to my ear so I could hear him.

"No! Just nervous." I covered, he'd never let me live this down if I admitted to being scared.

"Sureee." He smirked. "You can back out now."

"I am not! I can do anything remember! I have to do this too!"

"You're crazy." He smiled.

"I know." I shrugged as David instructed for us to stand up and strapped us together so that I was in front of Asad, we were doing a tandem jump and it had required a lot of training, like twelve hours. Usually the tandem jumps were done with an instructor but we had insisted on doing this together, and it took forever to find a company that would let us do so. But David was going to be jumping right with us to make sure that everything went fine and to record us so I could show my babies, well Sanam and Seher, Azim would just stare at it and giggle, it was what 9 months old did.

"We're jumping from 12 000 ft, I am going to motion for you to deploy the parachute at 5 000ft, the first 7 000 feet are going to be fast but once the parachute is deployed it slows down...just enjoy the view, there is nowhere else in the world where you'll be able to see it." He smiled.

"This is it." I breathed as he finished strapping us, I was surprised my heart was still in my chest with how fast it was beating.

"The door is going to open now, but do not jump until I tell you to." David said and we nodded as we waddled over to the door.

"I love you. And this is going to be amazing, I hope." I yelled to Asad who laughed.

"I love you too, and I'll tell you again, if we survive." He yelled in my ear.

"Shut up, we're so going to survive!" I laughed nervously as the door opened and in rushed the air; it was so loud! I looked out of the plane, there were nothing but white clouds, and it so loud that I couldn't even hear myself thinking.

"Ok, jump!" David yelled and then I yelled because all of a sudden the feet that were firmly planted on the plane were suddenly not. Asad and I were hurling towards the ground at speeds that I didn't think were possible, the air rushed at me, I could hear it in my ear and feel it on my body, and it felt exhilarating.

It didn't feel like falling though, it felt like we were floating but the air rushing past me reminded me that it was in fact a fall. I saw David beside us, he did some weird air flip and was suddenly in front of us, his camera pointed towards us as we hurled closer and closer to the Earth. The sky was so blue around us and I could now the green mountains and the beige sand off into the distance, it was quite beautiful since the dark blue water surrounded the whole area.

I heard Asad laughing in my ear, it was so quiet because the wind was so loud, but I still heard it and a smile broke out onto my face. David stuck his hand out in front of him and gave us a thumbs up, telling us to deploy the parachute. I felt Asad pull on the metal lever and all of a sudden we slowed down and started falling more slowly, the Earth below looked even more gorgeous as we fell. I had never seen anything so beautiful before and I had never ever felt my heart hammer the way it was right then. But despite all of that, it felt peaceful.

I felt almost numb as we landed, skidding to a stop on our feet and I heard David laughing, but Asad and I were completely silent. Maybe he was trying to make sense of it all like I was. And I felt tears stream down my face for some reason, I just felt so happy.

"How awesome was that?" David laughed as he unstrapped us. "Holy."

Asad pulled me into a hug as soon as we were unstrapped and laughed. I looked up at him and smiled. "I love you." He whispered. "We survived."

"I told you so." I laughed.

"So what's next on your bucket list?" He asked.

"Lots and lots of things, but we can space them out through life. But for now we need to get back to the hotel and call the munchkins and Ammi." I smiled pecking his cheek.

X-X-X-X
Four years later

"You'll love kindergarten." Seher said to a four year old Azim as she tied his shoelaces.

"Yeah, and we'll be there too." Sanam said. "Just in a different class."

"Promise?" Azim said looking up at his sisters, they both held out their pinkies for a pinky promise making Azim smile. They were so cute that I wanted to melt into a puddle, right into the ground.

"Okay, lets go munchkins, or we're going to be late." I said pointing towards the door.

I drove the three of them to school, Sanam and Seher got out of the car as soon I parked it, they yelled a quick goodbye and rushed towards the playground, not towards Aahil and Rehan though. It was apparently not cool for boys and girls in grade 4 to hang out together, they had cooties, at least in school. The four of them still spent a lot of time together after school.

"Momma, I go home with you?" Azim said cocking his head to the side cutely, his little dimples appearing. He looked like a mini-Asad with those eyes and those dimples, it was hard to deny him anything.

"Why baby?" I asked as I unhooked his booster seat, and took him out of the car.

"Daddy went to work, you be home all alone." He said stressing the word alone. "That's no fun."

"I'll go visit Humeira chachi." I said with a smile causing Azim to let out an exasperated breath. He was so cute.

"But mommy, I don't want to leave." He said, his eyes getting teary, and I wanted nothing more than to take him home and cuddle with my baby and watch his favourite shows right then, but he had to do this.

"Awww, Azim." I whispered picking him up. "Kindergarten is so much fun, you'll make so many friends, and there are so many toys to play with."

"But I want to go home with you." He mumbled crying.

"We can go home later, I'll be back in a few hours. It's like a play date, like when you go over to chachi's house to play with Riyat."

"Really?" He asked and I nodded.

"Plus, Nuzhat chachi is in there too. You can't tell anyone, but she's your teacher." I whispered.

"Really?" He asked looking amazed and I nodded.

"So if you really miss me, you can tell her and she'll call me, okay baby?" I asked wiping away his tears.

"Okay." He said.

"Good." I smiled kissing his cheek and putting him down.

X-X-X-X

"He was crying." I said to Asad as I sat on his table at the office.

"You should have brought him home, he could have gone tomorrow." Asad said.

"Asad." I said hitting his arm. "If I let him get away with it today, he would have tried it tomorrow." I said.

"That's true." He sighed. "He's so old, four already, and the girls are almost ten."

"And you're getting grey hair." I teased running my hands through his soft and still black hair.

"Stop lying Zoya." He said poking my stomach.

"I am not, you're old age is starting to shine through, grandpa." I teased laughing, but the truth was that he was still as sexy, if not more, as before.

He poked my side before standing up from his chair. He took a step towards me, his hands went to my knees and he urged them apart moving his hands up my thighs as he stood between my legs. He came closer so his legs were up against the desk and then he peered down at me with a smirk. "Maybe I should show you how old I am not?" He said.

"And how do you plan to do that?" I asked trailing my hands down his chest.

"I can show you my passport." He said.

"Passports can be fake."

"I can find my birth certificate for you." He murmured playing with my hair.

"What are you doing?" I asked as he bent down and kissed my neck.

"Taking a break from work and proving you wrong." He mumbled against my neck.

"I have to pick up Azim in an hour." I said looking at the clock on the wall.

"Perfect." He murmured.

X-X-X-X

"Oh my god, you are so hopeless!" I laughed as he tried to make another roti. Ammi sat on the table laughing at her son's lack of competence in the kitchen.

"Hey! It's semi-round!" Asad defended.

"The only think round about that roti is the hole right on the middle." I laughed.

"I give up." He laughed.

I turned to look at Ammi who had a peculiar look on her face. "What happened Ammi?" I asked.

"Nothing, I am just glad the two of you found each other. It just feels really good to see you two happy." She shrugged. "Especially after everything, seeing the two of you fall more in love with each other as time goes on...I- you've just changed our lives so much Zoya...I could never have imagined that we'd be this happy one day, that there would be little children running around, that Asad would be so happy- I, it's just nice."

"Why are you crying?" Asad asked me shocked.

"That is just so sweet." I cried hugging Ammi. "I am so glad I came to India." I said. "And that your son is not Akdu Ahmed Khan anymore." I laughed.

"Who is Akdu Ahmed Khan?" Azim said walking into the kitchen causing Asad and I to burst out into laughter while Ammi tried to hide her own laughter and picked up her grandson.

"Should we tell him?" I whispered to Asad between my laughs.

"Never."

And before everyone asks, yes, I have been sky-diving before, and it was actually a blur because it happened so fast so idk if I did justice to it. All I remember is screaming and lots and lots of air, and feeling like I was flying and it just felt calm even though you are hurling towards the ground really fast...you don't really feel like you're falling though...it's difficult to explain so idk what I wrote. LOL.
Edited by astonm - 9 years ago
fatima30 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awww sooo much happiness and cuteness!!!!
I loved this story...and all the other stories you've written and shared with us! Thank you!

I love reading on Asya and to read about Asya AND their adorable children is a bonus!

Thank yu so much!
πŸ˜ƒ πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸΌ
MayurChan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Heyy Anjali...πŸ˜ƒ
Thanx for the PM...😊
Well what a wonderful part you have written dear...πŸ‘ sometimes you just don't need a high emotional and weepy plot to write...we can create masterpieces with this stuff only..πŸ‘πŸΌ
I really liked ASYA's journey throughout the story,... they are really so perfect with each other...I can't pick up the right words but they are just something else...
All the Kids here are the little stars of the story...πŸ‘ with an added addition to them AzimπŸ€—to it...
I really liked that Jumping part also...and would surely try that one day...but you wrote that perfectly...did you also tried that out...πŸ€”
Brilliant , Flawless and Mind blowing part...⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Continue soonπŸ˜ƒ
sj_qh_kabhi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Res
unres
sanam and seher are such cute little girls..:)
They were so adorable in this..:')
And zoya.. shes awesome as hell..!! I love her ..:)
Asad is changed for the better and no woh actually's..:D
I just loved this ss...It was overloaded with cuteness and sweetness..!!
Thanks again for such beautiful stories..:)
Keep writing and making us smile..:)
Edited by cutie15 - 9 years ago
Devakshilover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
aww how adorable can they get it was so cute n a new addition to the family azim zoya is awesome and yeah she has to manage 5 kids
Homeslice thumbnail
Lovely chapter! I love the kids so much!
bindasss thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This was absolutely positively adorable! I loved it!
suni_104 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Superb update
All four kid teaching cradle to azim
Asya do sky drive was good
Continue soon
Thanks for pm
Arpita_Mirage thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Too cute update...
Sanam and Seher with their brother😊
Azim loved him...

❀️
kaju27 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awww this is one of the best ts on asya... πŸ˜›
sahil nd sehaan as kids is best thing to read 😳
zoya again pregnant... nd little asad this tym πŸ˜‰
sanam seher dressing scene was soool cuteee
then asya office romance πŸ‘
azim ahmed khan πŸ˜›
four kids talking among themselves abt baby azim πŸ‘
then teaching him how to crawl... then sanam seher nd rehan crawling was super cuteee πŸ˜†
sky diving...
awww sanam nd seher making azim ready for school πŸ‘
awww azim worried abt zoya being alone at home ... wanted to go back with her
then asya office romance 😳
at last perfect ending
keep writing on asya