Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

overactor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
and sheetu jee that i always knew, the thing is i always wanted her to fight her fears and standup for her love, chalo bachi der aayi par durust aayi
SurAditAnjali thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: overactor

main sach ka saath dedi hun basand i still am the president of anti-veera club😈😆

i knw re. Bt it was nice to read abt veera. Don't get me wrong pls, i m still mad over veera,she ruined my today's day.
MaaneetDeewangi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ranveera = incest ðŸ¤¢Edited by MaaneetDeewangi - 9 years ago
SurAditAnjali thumbnail

and sheetu jee that i always knew, the thing is i always wanted her to fight her fears and standup for her love, chalo bachi der aayi par durust aayi

yeh baat to sola aane sach hai ji. Bachhi galat thi,isliye toh maine bhi tane dene shuru kr diye the. Kb tk uski galtiyon par parda dalti. Nw also i'l nt defend veera jb tk wo puri tara sudhar nh jati
overactor thumbnail
@zaina its me alright😡 i have supported gunjan too ðŸ¤” its only ranvi whom even my bhoot won't support ðŸ˜³ ðŸ¤¢
okay jokes apart😆 think from a broad express, if not for love she wouldn't have married him, she wouldn't have lived with him even after almost getting killed, she wouldn't have suffered bansuri's torture, she does love him, he is the only person who is completely hers, no boundries no restrictions no worries, no one would say tu Baldev k aadhi bv he😆 she's not indebted to him she is not a forced wife on him, they r each other's without half truths. You know that's why they say a husband and wife's relation is the most confusing yet the strongest, when u get old everyone leaves u even kids, but partners stay together till death does them apart.

Even in jannah God will keep the couples together and if one spouse is unfortunately in hell God will give the one in jaanah his/her replica, this is how important a husband wife's relation is even arranged marriages get pl so much in love then VeeBa know each other since they were kids, even if not b4 love would get stronger each day and surpass every other relation soon😃
zainabawoon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

its me😡 ðŸ˜† and moreover veera's love for baldev is proven because she stayed with him during his dark days, its not easy to live and take care of a person with mental sickness combined with a sasu maa like bansuri🤢 no matter how much one loves some1 mental sickness is hard to deal with, he was very dangerous at that point and could have done anything, he almost killed them both but yet she didn't leave his side and stayed, she does love him alot but her love gets shadowed when her veerji fears come up🤢

This I totally Agree  Mental sickness is no joke and that too PTSD, staying with them and taking care of them can make you fall sick cuz  of all the stress battling your own natural fear towards that person  cuz you have no idea how they would react when and it requires a lot of courage patience and love for that person  to put up with them and stick with them through that dark phase and its no ordinary dark phase to begin with.
overactor thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaaneetDeewangi

😳 ðŸ˜•

Don't get me wrong but do you have a crush on Di or what? ðŸ¤”

mad= gusse wala mad ðŸ¤£
SurAditAnjali thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaaneetDeewangi

😳😕

Don't get me wrong but do you have a crush on Di or what?🤔

what do you mean? I didn't have such feelings for anybody. Crush,love are at infinite distance from me. Why did u thought this?
overactor thumbnail

Originally posted by: zainabawoon

This I totally Agree  Mental sickness is no joke and that too PTSD, staying with them and taking care of them can make you fall sick cuz  of all the stress battling your own natural fear towards that person  cuz you have no idea how they would react when and it requires a lot of courage patience and love for that person  to put up with them and stick with them through that dark phase and its no ordinary dark phase to begin with.

exactly, if not for love she wouldn't have stayed with him during that phase. Baldev deserves more obviously but well he had to complete veera by being incomplete himself, i hope im making sense ðŸ¤”
MaaneetDeewangi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sonmusk

what do you mean? I didn't have such feelings for anybody. Crush,love are at infinite distance from me. Why did u thought this?

Sorry I misunderstood your comment ðŸ˜³