Why was Veera crying so much?

notacrimetolove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I know Veera was upset that she hid the truth and felt partly responsible but why was she crying like her child died? I mean even Ranvi and Gunjan who were the parents didn't look as upset as she did. She was crying her eyes like her worlds ended whilst the rest of them including the grandparents are standing there looking concerned and sad but nobody had a single tear in the eye. Honestly I felt like Veera's crying was an ott reaction because compared to the rest of them it seemed like it was her who had a miscarriage. It was honestly so unrealistic.

P.S Baldev was being mature and grown up. I know often people are like he's immature but honestly when it comes down to it he's the most mature and giving person out of the whole bunch. Dushman par be tars ka deta hai.
Edited by Maria_Shaukat_9 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SurAditAnjali thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maria_Shaukat_9

I know Veera was upset that she hid the truth and felt partly responsible but why was she crying like her child died? I mean even Ranvi and Gunjan who were the parents didn't look as upset as she did. she was crying her eyes like her worlds ended whilst the rest of them including the grandparents are standing there looking concerned and sad but nobody had a single tear in the eye. Honestly I felt like Veera's crying was an ott reaction because compared to the rest of them it seemed like it was her who had a miscarriage. It was honestly so unrealistic.

P.S Baldev was being mature and grown up. I know often people are like he's immature but honestly when it comes down to it he's the most mature and giving person out of the whole bunch. Dushman par be tars ka deta hai.

i second u
zainabawoon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
 for any normal person veera's reaction is a total exaggeration BUT we are talking of veera. Veera is obsessed with matters of her veerji after birth truth revelation, she feels greatly indebted to him. There relationship is like that of creditor- debtor so now when gunjan miscarried she feels guilty and responsible for it cuz she thinks that had she told her veerji about it he would have cared for her, not allowed her to go for rehersals and the baby would have still been alive. So with thia sort of emotional baggage though  her reaction  was  exaggerated and a bit annoying, it  is expected coming from her and is alright 

Originally posted by: zainabawoon

for any normal person veera's reaction is a total exaggeration BUT we are talking of veera. Veera is obsessed with matters of her veerji after birth truth revelation, she feels greatly indebted to him. There relationship is like that of creditor- debtor so now when gunjan miscarried she feels guilty and responsible for it cuz she thinks that had she told her veerji about it he would have cared for her, not allowed her to go for rehersals and the baby would have still been alive. So with thia sort of emotional baggage though  her reaction  was  exaggerated and a bit annoying, it  is expected coming from her and is alright 

I know but I felt like she was crying more than Ranjan themselves or even the parents of Ranjan. It's annoying because it seemed like everyone was sad whereas she's bawling her eyes out like it's the end of the world so it made the rest of the families reaction feel lame. If she wanted to help them she should have comforted Gunjan like anyone would do but no she's standing there crying like she's lost her child. Even the way Baldev was having to comfort her felt like it happened to her? What is this? I get she feels guilty and hurt but having her act more sad than Ranjan themselves when it's their child is just weird. They could have had her feel guilty and sad but toned it down a bit so as to not downgrade the rest of families reaction because that's what I felt like it did especially the fact that we know the next few episodes she'll be crying like she's mourning her unborn child. 

There's supporting someone and feeling their pain and there's acting like it happened to you and that's what I feel like Veera's doing. This veerji obsession of Veera's makes it seem like the rest of the family don't care because her reaction is so extreme compared to theirs.
Edited by Maria_Shaukat_9 - 9 years ago
overactor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Ranveera = unrealistic cringeworthy headache inducing bond😊
whatever scene they r 2gether its unrealistic😳

Baldev is not only mature he knows how to deal with every relation unlike all the mahans of hypocritepura🥱
zainabawoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maria_Shaukat_9

I know but I felt like she was crying more than Ranjan themselves or even the parents of Ranjan. It's annoying because it seemed like everyone was sad whereas she's bawling her eyes out like it's the end of the world so it made the rest of the families reaction feel lame. If she wanted to help them she should have comforted Gunjan like anyone would do but no she's standing there crying like she's lost her child. Even the way Baldev was having to comfort her felt like it happened to her? What is this? I get she feels guilty and hurt but having her act more sad than Ranjan themselves when it's their child is just weird. They could have had her feel guilty and sad but toned it down a bit so as to not downgrade the rest of families reaction because that's what I felt like it did especially the fact that we know the next few episodes she'll be crying like she's mourning her unborn child. 

There's supporting someone and feeling their pain and there's acting like it happened to you and that's what I feel like Veera's doing. This veerji obsession of Veera's makes it seem like the rest of the family don't care because her reaction is so extreme compared to theirs.

yes it was exaggerated but like i said veera is obsessed with her brother, so she would mourn her brother's baby loss even more than she would mourn  if her own baby died, forget her baby she would mourn more for Ranvi's loss more than she would mourn  if BALDEV died, thats veera for you! So  you and we just have to suck it up and deal with it  sadly there's nothing we can do about it. This has been going on for more than a year and now i'm just too tired to even rant about it, i just dont even care about it or the show anymore, all i care about is vishal / Baldev; the only reason i watch this show. VeeBa died for me the moment veera thought baldev is capable of Murder and though veera is redeemed now whats destroyed is destroyed, it can never be  the same again atleast for me so now as long she doesnt hurt baldev again, i'm fine with whatever... Edited by zainabawoon - 9 years ago
overactor thumbnail
the complete cure is that to end veera's veerji jaap ranvi should die🤢
zainabawoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: overactor

Exactly! And as long as both are alive, its gonna be there cuz its veer ki ardaas veera , we have made a fool of ourselves expecting anything better from this show, i'm seriously done with it, done with it ever since you know what...  just wish vishal gets  an Awesome show next ( and an Awesome character like baldev) preferably with  ekta or otherwise gul Edited by zainabawoon - 9 years ago
overactor thumbnail

Originally posted by: zainabawoon

Exactly! And as long as both are alive, its gonna be there cuz its veer ki ardaas veera , we have made a fool of ourselves expecting anything better from this show, i'm seriously done with it, done with it ever since you know what...  just wish vishal gets  an Awesome show next ( and an Awesome character like baldev) preferably with  ekta or otherwise gul

ikr, but im happy atleast veera is redeemed to some extent, considering the show's usp even this seemed impossible but the new writers were gr8 with her redemption👏 she suffered two months and the divorce thing brought her senses back.

Originally posted by: overactor

Yep but I mean Sanpooran died but his name or picture were in almost every weeks episode. The polyhouse that VeeBa built (though Ranvi likes to take the credit) is even his dream ki nishani. So you never know Ranvi dying might not stop the jaap but it might even make it worse. Also if he dies and Veera sticks a big picture of Ranvi up in her room then any chance of VeeBa romance is dead for me.