Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

overactor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Maria_Shaukat_9

Yep but I mean Sanpooran died but his name or picture were in almost every weeks episode. The polyhouse that VeeBa built (though Ranvi likes to take the credit) is even his dream ki nishani. So you never know Ranvi dying might not stop the jaap but it might even make it worse. Also if he dies and Veera sticks a big picture of Ranvi up in her room then any chance of VeeBa romance is dead for me.

oh God yeah
zainabawoon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: overactor

ikr, but im happy atleast veera is redeemed to some extent, considering the show's usp even this seemed impossible but the new writers were gr8 with her redemption👏 she suffered two months and the divorce thing brought her senses back.

Yup and to that we need to give the writers credit 👏 But unfortunately a redemption does not undo the past, though the wounds  may heal, the scars will remain as ugly forever!i could forgive veera for  everything except for her distrust that hit rock bottom with murder case For me as a person  trust means everything real or reel its a huge deal. And if yesterday for her he could be a murderer then tomorrow he could be anything under the sun; drug dealer, pedophile why if her brother says so then even after all the love and making many babies together he could be a homosexual, the possibilities are endless . Their relationship has been tainted and disgraced by her lack of faith and no trust at all whats so ever. There is not much difference between their relationship and a ONS there is no trust in  an ONS you could be sleeping, making love with a class a criminal but who cares its only for one night and  the next morning they are out of you life forever and  here baldev could be a criminal in veera's eyes  for all veera cares but he is bound to her life forever  by law and she will love and make love to him even if she didnt trust him. Do you see how cheap and vulger  that sort of relationship is?!?! Cvs killed, Murdered, Mutilated VeeBa . she might trust him now but does not erase the ugly past of distrust 😡🤢 if real life their relationship would never have survived and personally a relationship with this kind of trust issues is better off dead Edited by zainabawoon - 9 years ago
overactor thumbnail
i agree with u zaina but its a show and all relations in this show r beyond reality🤢 wantsuri- can such parents exist? i mean both r the same kind🤢 Ratan-forgave adulterer husband yet had issues with veera ranveera- 🤢 🤢 🤢 ranjan- shallow love only for o rabba 
i mean all relations r confused and not even close to reality, and mash want to highlight ranveera's 🤢 bond so they have done this to veeba😡

in real life i dnt think a girl would ever get married to a person she doesn't trust and thinks he might have murdered her father like figure🤢

veera's character is un-understandable and so r the rest

apart from baldev no character is real, so well whatever they did im happy they did redeem her atleast unlike gunjan😆
zainabawoon thumbnail

i agree with u zaina but its a show and all relations in this show r beyond reality🤢 wantsuri- can such parents exist? i mean both r the same kind🤢 Ratan-forgave adulterer husband yet had issues with veera ranveera- 🤢 🤢 🤢 ranjan- shallow love only for o rabba 

i mean all relations r confused and not even close to reality, and mash want to highlight ranveera's 🤢 bond so they have done this to veeba😡

in real life i dnt think a girl would ever get married to a person she doesn't trust and thinks he might have murdered her father like figure🤢

veera's character is un-understandable and so r the rest

apart from baldev no character is real, so well whatever they did im happy they did redeem her atleast unlike gunjan

True but the problem is after all that they have done to VeeBa by making veera do whatever she did and with all her trust issues  i swear by God i feel sick to the stomach most of the times when i see Veera trying to get hunky dory with baldev and when i see VeeBa romance, it just feels shallow and vulger like she just wants to get into his pants all the time just to fulfil her bodily desires just like in a ONS and nothing more 😭 and its very uncomfortable to watch when you feel that way about it and yet i watch cuz of vishal only, for baldev only... yeah i know i might be the odd one  out but this is what i feel😭 i wont forgive the cvs for this 😡😡😡 Edited by zainabawoon - 9 years ago
overactor thumbnail
no no its not like that she does love Baldev, not as much as she loves ranvi🤢 but he defo is the 2nd most imp person in her life since her childhood, he means alot to her and as she said she has always taken him for granted thinking isne kahan jaana he, thats Baldev's fault too to some extent bcoz he always gave her too much more then she deserved, and as she said on holi, she got so much from everybody that she overlooked baldev, she is a higly pampered girl with ppl singing her praises, doubting Baldev was not a complete doubt, she said her veerji is doing right bcoz he thinks baldev is the murderer and that she cannot deny that Baldev's anger is dangerous, she didn;t directky accuse him of murder, she didn;t call him the murderer,  deep down she knew he didnt and would never do it thats why she married him.
Baldev had always been on her side, as an enemy as a friend as a bf always!, se thinks of herself as in a debt bcoz of ranvi, she thinks one mistake would bring that thing up that she's not ranvi's real sis, with baldev she knws there wont be this, he is completely hers and she is his, her relation with ranvi is half with ratan none wth chaiji none but with Baldev its complete so it happens u know, we overlook things that we have forever and we try to safe things that we r afraid of loosing.
She did hurt Baldev in this process and when she was afraid of loosing him too she tried everything to save him, like she does for Ranvi, she needed a blow that's it.

She has never tried to get intimate b4 marriage bcoz she knew no1 would take that moment away but now she was afraid, so she just wanted to do it or she might loose the moment.

her veerji jaap is nothing but a stage of fright, fearing to loose, that's what happened even today, she thought she might loose her veerji's love and trust bcoz of this and he might say u r not my real sis so u didn't care, if u see from a broad view, her love for ranvi is nothing but fear, fear of hearing the truth
but her love for baldev is real, she is real with him, she can be herself with him, there's no fear.

I can't believe i wrote an essay on veera's love for baldev 😳 😆
balveera thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

no no its not like that she does love Baldev, not as much as she loves ranvi🤢 but he defo is the 2nd most imp person in her life since her childhood, he means alot to her and as she said she has always taken him for granted thinking isne kahan jaana he, thats Baldev's fault too to some extent bcoz he always gave her too much more then she deserved, and as she said on holi, she got so much from everybody that she overlooked baldev, she is a higly pampered girl with ppl singing her praises, doubting Baldev was not a complete doubt, she said her veerji is doing right bcoz he thinks baldev is the murderer and that she cannot deny that Baldev's anger is dangerous, she didn;t directky accuse him of murder, she didn;t call him the murderer,  deep down she knew he didnt and would never do it thats why she married him.

Baldev had always been on her side, as an enemy as a friend as a bf always!, se thinks of herself as in a debt bcoz of ranvi, she thinks one mistake would bring that thing up that she's not ranvi's real sis, with baldev she knws there wont be this, he is completely hers and she is his, her relation with ranvi is half with ratan none wth chaiji none but with Baldev its complete so it happens u know, we overlook things that we have forever and we try to safe things that we r afraid of loosing.
She did hurt Baldev in this process and when she was afraid of loosing him too she tried everything to save him, like she does for Ranvi, she needed a blow that's it.

She has never tried to get intimate b4 marriage bcoz she knew no1 would take that moment away but now she was afraid, so she just wanted to do it or she might loose the moment.

her veerji jaap is nothing but a stage of fright, fearing to loose, that's what happened even today, she thought she might loose her veerji's love and trust bcoz of this and he might say u r not my real sis so u didn't care, if u see from a broad view, her love for ranvi is nothing but fear, fear of hearing the truth
but her love for baldev is real, she is real with him, she can be herself with him, there's no fear.

wow some one pinch me r u sonu r someone in disguise😆
overactor thumbnail
its me😡 😆 and moreover veera's love for baldev is proven because she stayed with him during his dark days, its not easy to live and take care of a person with mental sickness combined with a sasu maa like bansuri🤢 no matter how much one loves some1 mental sickness is hard to deal with, he was very dangerous at that point and could have done anything, he almost killed them both but yet she didn't leave his side and stayed, she does love him alot but her love gets shadowed when her veerji fears come up🤢
SurAditAnjali thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

no no its not like that she does love Baldev, not as much as she loves ranvi🤢but he defo is the 2nd most imp person in her life since her childhood, he means alot to her and as she said she has always taken him for granted thinking isne kahan jaana he, thats Baldev's fault too to some extent bcoz he always gave her too much more then she deserved, and as she said on holi, she got so much from everybody that she overlooked baldev, she is a higly pampered girl with ppl singing her praises, doubting Baldev was not a complete doubt, she said her veerji is doing right bcoz he thinks baldev is the murderer and that she cannot deny that Baldev's anger is dangerous, she didn;t directky accuse him of murder, she didn;t call him the murderer, deep down she knew he didnt and would never do it thats why she married him.

I can't believe i wrote an essay on veera's love for baldev😳😆

sonu,is this you talking! You r getting veera slowly :-)
overactor thumbnail
main sach ka saath dedi hun bas  and i still am the president of anti-veera club😈 😆
zainabawoon thumbnail

Wow you did write an essay on veera's love 😆 Knock Knock is that my sonu or someone else's booth , cant believe that this day has come that too becuz of me  😆  Anyways i felt a lot better after reading this ( not fully better but somewhat)  Its been bothering me for several weeks now