Frequent Posters

Sugar_Cinnamon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
😊
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
thx a lot 4 starting a new FF n making our Samud alive.1st I thot it was Raaz's sequel.but its a diff story.Samud had broken up earlier.But destiny brought him back 2 her.he was saved by her.Last Raaz was a thriller.this seems 2 b very emotional.Why did Samud break up?How did her lover become just a stranger 4 her?y did saras try 2 commit suicide?cant wait 2 know more.beautiful banner Edited by jasminerahul - 9 years ago
Sugar_Cinnamon thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

thx a lot 4 starting a new FF n making our Samud alive.1st I thot it was Raaz's sequel.but its a diff story.Samud had broken up earlier.But destiny brought him back 2 her.he was saved by her.Last Raaz was a thriller.this seems 2 b very emotional.Why did Samud break up?How did her lover become just a stranger 4 her?y did saras try 2 commit suicide?cant wait 2 know more.beautiful banner

Hey Jasmine πŸ˜Š
It's not Raaz's sequel and yes it is a different story πŸ˜‰
This one is going to be emotional but there will be
many turning points as well as mysteries 

All your questions will be answered with the upcoming parts
And Thanks, I'm glad you liked the banner.😊

Will update soon

Take care...
goodhearted thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jess2014

Hey dear πŸ˜Š

@ bold: Yes, this one will be totally different and it will be full of mysteries πŸ˜‰

@ italic: Thanks, πŸ€—

All your questions will be answered as the upcoming parts are updated and the raaz will not be revealed that soon πŸ˜‰

Will update soon 

Take care πŸ˜Š

Hii πŸ€—

It means I was right it will be full of mysteries and excitement...πŸ˜‰ Can't wait much for all the mysteries to unfold soon but as you are saying that Raaz will not be revealed soon, so I will have to wait a little bit longer for itπŸ˜• but I don't mind to wait as it will keep us excited with each part.

Eagerly waiting for the first updated partπŸ˜‰

Take care😊
Sugar_Cinnamon thumbnail

Originally posted by: samudbest

Hii πŸ€—

It means I was right it will be full of mysteries and excitement...πŸ˜‰ Can't wait much for all the mysteries to unfold soon but as you are saying that Raaz will not be revealed soon, so I will have to wait a little bit longer for itπŸ˜• but I don't mind to wait as it will keep us excited with each part.

Eagerly waiting for the first updated partπŸ˜‰

Take care😊

Hey πŸ€—

Yes, there will be some mysteries πŸ˜‰ and you will definitely have to wait to know the Raaz πŸ˜‰ and I will do my best to make each part interesting as well as intriguing πŸ˜Š

Will update soon 

Take care πŸ˜Š
Jenam_holic thumbnail
You r doin an amazing job ..!!!!πŸ‘
Awesum plot..
Looking forward 4 the next part !!!! 
Keep rocking ..

thnx 4 the Pm ! 
Edited by Jenam_holic - 9 years ago
Sugar_Cinnamon thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jenam_holic

You r doin an amazing job ..!!!!πŸ‘

Awesum plot..
Looking forward 4 the next part !!!! 
Keep rocking ..

thnx 4 the Pm ! 

Hey
Thanks for the amazing comment dearπŸ€—
I'm glad you liked the concept

Will update next part soon 

Jenam_holic thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jess2014

Hey
Thanks for the amazing comment dearπŸ€—
I'm glad you liked the concept

Will update next part soon 

i'll b waiting πŸ˜ƒ
Sugar_Cinnamon thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jenam_holic

i'll b waiting πŸ˜ƒ

Will be updating tomorrow πŸ˜‰
Sugar_Cinnamon thumbnail
Note: Hey everyone,
Hope you all are fine, I will be posting the first installment of part 1 today itself πŸ˜‰ The second installment will be updated by next week, as I was not able to complete the part as I was a bit sick, but I'm quite ok now πŸ˜Š.Thanks for your love and support. Hope you will like this part, don't forget to like and comment.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Part 1(Installment 1):

A door opened to a huge antic mansion, Saras was carefully taken past the threshold of the house by the person who had rescued him approximately half an hour earlier . He was leaning onto her delicate body completely for support as he was not in his senses.

Some noise could be heard as the stairs were being ascended. She had finally managed to bring him to a room which was probably vacant and she sighed out of relief, it was no easy task to carry a man all by herself. She could not stop herself from admiring him, he had changed over years, after all 8 years time was a long way. He had grown a stubble and he seemed more handsome than before. 

Kumud, that was her name, the person who had saved Saras from the jaws of death, she carefully proceeded towards the bed where he was lying with a pallid and worn out face, after all why was his condition such? There must have been an incident which had disrupted his life.

Kumud knelt down next to him and she brought her trembling hand to trace his face.

"Why did you do this?" Kumud whispered while choking in between her tears, there were too many emotions welling inside her at that moment and it would be heard to guess which ones was it. Her fingers reached his cheek and she slowly brought her lips to that particular place on his face and she kissed him, letting her lips linger over there for a while. She closed her eyes while doing so, Saras also felt a familiar touch yet so unknown, that made him move a bit. On feeling his movements, Kumud backed away and she exited the room while shutting the creaking door behind her, Saras was still not back to his normal state.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What is wrong with you? How can you keep a stranger inside the house?" Someone yelled furiously and that echoed throughout the bottom floor of the house.

"Pramad, please try to understand, I..."

"No Kumud!" Pramad said as he held her shoulders,"He might be a spy, who knows?"

Kumud tried to get a grip on herself, she had not thought of all this earlier," Pramad, you are right but, I doubt that he is a government officer, I mean who would try to..." she paused as she felt like she would be stabbing herself if she completed the sentence so she skipped it," ...himself in an abandoned region, I mean, even if he wanted attention or something like that..."
Kumud tried to explain, she somewhere wanted to defend Saras.

"Exactly! Are you not able to connect the missing piece of the puzzle? Why would he come to a secluded region for whatever reason, he could have very well gone to some other locations and if he is working for the police force, which is a big possibility, then we are finished!" Pramad said with the hope of knocking some sense into her.

Kumud bowed her head down, she was a pretty confused soul right then, "Pramad, I don't know but I feel that he is not here to spy on us,"

"Feelings, you say! We are supposed to be merciless towards normal people or even government authorities, you have been trained to do so, for God's sake! You have taken so many lives during all these years and now you 'feel' that he can be trusted," he paused and then looked into her eyes which were displaying some emotions and he continued," Kumud, don't hide anything from me, who is he and how do you know him?" Pramad said in a cold tone while Kumud stayed rooted to the spot...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Preview: Will Kumud disclose Saras's identity and their past

or

Will she lie to Pramad?