FF:||Raaz: The Stranger||ON HOLD||

Posted: 9 years ago
Hey everyone,

Hope you all are doing great and hope that you have not forgotten me so soon πŸ˜†(Just joking)

So, I am back with another SS/FF, it all depends on how the parts will shape up.

So here is the banner of Raaz-The Stranger:

(^^Banner made by me⭐️)

It is not at all related to Raaz-The Secret and it is not the sequel at all. This story will comprise of a fresh plot and there will be some new characters as it progresses. I am posting only the banner today and introduction today, the first part will be updated by the end of this week.

I hope that you all will like the concept and I also want to thank all of you once more for supporting me with my other FFs and encouraging me to go further on. Love you all πŸ€—

IMPORTANT: I will be re-arranging my PM list and if you want to receive PMs for updates, add me to your buddy list(If you are not friends with me only) and like this post or mention in your comments.

Lastly, I will not be giving regular updates but when I will update the parts, I will make it quite long.

That's all what I had to say, let me know what you all think about it.

My other work on Samud: 

Take care

Jess...😊

Edited by Jess2014 - 8 years ago

Prologue-Page 1
Part 1(Installment one)-Page 3
Part 1(Installment two)-Page 7
Part 2A - Page 9

Edited by Jess2014 - 8 years ago
Prologue:

It was raining heavily in the dead of the night. There was thunder as well and it was a climatic condition where nobody would venture outside, especially near cliffs or other dangerous sites. The temperature had gone down.

A car headlight was the only source of light in one particular region which was adversely affected by the weather conditions. The person in the car looked pensive and was not bothered about anything at all, the feminine figure looked like she wanted to be left alone but something caught her attention in that region. A man was trying to jump a fencing so that he could attain a waterfall, in other words, he was attempting to kill himself.

The girl in her early twenties thought there was something familiar about the way he was walking and she got out of her car, not bothered by the intermittent rain. She was focused on saving that person as her helpful and generous nature made her do so. She ran in the direction of the man who had not realised that there was someone else over here, he had nearly gotten his way and was about to jump in the jaws of death but he was prevented to do so by  the other person present. 

The moment he was pulled back, he had lost his consciousness and fainted in the arms of the girl present there. The girl was taken aback when she saw his face, three was some familiarity about it, he was...No, she could not jump to conclusions without confirming if her doubts were true. It was still raining and she decided to look  for his identity card or driving license or anything by which she could get to know who he really is. She removed his wallet from his pocket and her suspicions were confirmed, he was Saras...

She managed to take him to her car while tears made their way out of her big brown eyes. He was her past many years back, she loved him but...she avoided to think about what occurred back then as she did not want to be reminded about those particular times. She had moved on but what intrigued her was why he wanted to kill himself...

But why was she so concerned about him, he had become a stranger for her over years, only a stranger...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's it, hope you all like it and don't forget to leave your comments.😊

Jess..

Edited by Jess2014 - 9 years ago
super
awesome
plz continue soon
and thanks 4 the pm
Welcum back jess so happy to see u back with new story.. New concept..
Superb banner jess πŸ‘
Loved it 😳
πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜›
Interesting prologue... 😳
Saras trying to commit suicide. 😲
Y?
Kumud saving saras in nick of time.. 😊
Saras is kumud's past... But she is upset with him... Sum raaz comng up.. πŸ˜›
Continue d story soon..
Thnks 4 d pm...
Originally posted by Maha-Srk

super
awesome
plz continue soon
and thanks 4 the pm
Thanks
I'm glad you liked it 
Will continue soon πŸ˜Š
Originally posted by coolhi1988

Welcum back jess so happy to see u back with new story.. New concept..
Superb banner jess πŸ‘
Loved it 😳
πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜›
Interesting prologue... 😳
Saras trying to commit suicide. 😲
Y?

Kumud saving saras in nick of time.. 😊
Saras is kumud's past... But she is upset with him... Sum raaz comng up.. πŸ˜›
Continue d story soon..
Thnks 4 d pm...
Hiya πŸ€—
Thanks so much dear
I'm glad you liked the story πŸ˜‰

@ bold: That will be known further on πŸ˜‰

And yes, Saras is Kumud's past and something had happened 
which made her upset with him 

Will continue soon

Take care...😊

Hi Jess😊

Really happy that you have come up with a new FF.πŸ˜‰ The title of this new FF made me confused earlier but after reading your post I got to know that this "Raaz " is completely different from the FF you had written before. But the title itself suggests that this time also we would get to read a new exciting and intriguing story. 😊

The banner made by you for this FF is really impressive and beautiful. I really liked itπŸ˜‰

The prologue of the FF is really interesting and the way it has started it looks the Raaz is going to be revealed soon. What made Saras to take the step of suicide? What had happened between Saras and Kumud that they are separated now? All these questions hopefully will be answered soon as the FF progresses.

Eagerly waiting for the first part to come.πŸ˜‰

Take care😊
Originally posted by Jess2014

Hiya πŸ€—
Thanks so much dear
I'm glad you liked the story πŸ˜‰

@ bold: That will be known further on πŸ˜‰

And yes, Saras is Kumud's past and something had happened 
which made her upset with him 

Will continue soon

Take care...😊

😳😳
Originally posted by samudbest

Hi Jess😊

Really happy that you have come up with a new FF.πŸ˜‰ The title of this new FF made me confused earlier but after reading your post I got to know that this "Raaz " is completely different from the FF you had written before. But the title itself suggests that this time also we would get to read a new exciting and intriguing story. 😊

The banner made by you for this FF is really impressive and beautiful. I really liked itπŸ˜‰

The prologue of the FF is really interesting and the way it has started it looks the Raaz is going to be revealed soon. What made Saras to take the step of suicide? What had happened between Saras and Kumud that they are separated now? All these questions hopefully will be answered soon as the FF progresses.

Eagerly waiting for the first part to come.πŸ˜‰

Take care😊

Hey dear πŸ˜Š

@ bold: Yes, this one will be totally different and it will be full of mysteries πŸ˜‰

@ italic: Thanks, πŸ€—

All your questions will be answered as the upcoming parts are updated and the raaz will not be revealed that soon πŸ˜‰

Will update soon 

Take care πŸ˜Š