Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sugar_Cinnamon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: coolhi1988

hoping for end of  d week to cum soon...

๐Ÿ˜Š
Sugar_Cinnamon thumbnail
Note:

Hey Everyone,

I know that I have been really late in updating this FF as well as Ek Villain but I have a hectic schedule and I was not able to spare time for my FFs. Anyways, I am less busy now and the second installment of the first part will be updated tomorrow. Sorry for making all of you wait for so long.

And thanks to everyone for bearing with me, I will try to give faster updates. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Take care...

Jess <3

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
when u get time plz start SC season2 wth the suggestions v messaged u earlier.as I said just 10 parts just 2 close all d loopholes.update only whenever u get time.no hurry
goodhearted thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jess2014

Note:

Hey Everyone,

I know that I have been really late in updating this FF as well as Ek Villain but I have a hectic schedule and I was not able to spare time for my FFs. Anyways, I am less busy now and the second installment of the first part will be updated tomorrow. Sorry for making all of you wait for so long.

And thanks to everyone for bearing with me, I will try to give faster updates. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Take care...

Jess <3

Hello Jess๐Ÿ˜Š

I know you have taken a little bit long time in updating this FF as well as Ek Villain but I understand that you were going through a hectic schedule these days and so was not able to give updates regularly. But good news is that you are less busy now so we hope to get updates a little bit faster than before. And at the time waiting eagerly for your second installment of first part tomorrow.

Take care๐Ÿ˜Š
Sugar_Cinnamon thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

when u get time plz start SC season2 wth the suggestions v messaged u earlier.as I said just 10 parts just 2 close all d loopholes.update only whenever u get time.no hurry

Hi
Ok, I'll try my best to start the season 2
with all suggestions you messaged
but you have to wait for a little longer for that.๐Ÿ˜Š

Take care.,,

Sugar_Cinnamon thumbnail

Originally posted by: samudbest

Hello Jess๐Ÿ˜Š

I know you have taken a little bit long time in updating this FF as well as Ek Villain but I understand that you were going through a hectic schedule these days and so was not able to give updates regularly. But good news is that you are less busy now so we hope to get updates a little bit faster than before. And at the time waiting eagerly for your second installment of first part tomorrow.

Take care๐Ÿ˜Š

Hey dear๐Ÿ˜Š

Thanks for understanding me dear, ๐Ÿค—
Right, the good news is that I am less busy now so
you all will be getting the updates faster hopefully 
and I will be updating the second installment in a while ๐Ÿ˜‰

Take care...๐Ÿ˜Š

Sugar_Cinnamon thumbnail
Part 1 (Installment 2):

Previously: " Kumud, don't hide anything from me, who is he and how do you know him?" Pramad said in a cold tone while Kumud stayed rooted to the spot...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Pramad, Actually, I.." Kumud stammered while Pramad was losing his patience," Stop beating around the bush, do you know him?" Yes or No?"

Before Kumud could answer, they heard a deafening sound of an object shattering from the above floor and both of them rushed up the stairs to see what the matter was.

Saras had woken up, he was clueless about his locations and when he tried to get up in order to have an idea about where he was, he collided with a vase which was placed on the table due to dizziness and his vulnerable state and that caused the noise.

He heard some footsteps approaching the room where he was and soon, he saw two persons entering and he stayed where he was while his head started to throb. The pain was so unbearable that he had to place his hands on his temple. Pramad saw Kumud worried, he knew that she anted to go and help whoever was there but she tried to fight her emotions. Pramad walked towards Saras and he helped him to sit on the bed. Pramad offered him a glass of water which he accepted and after gulping some of the refreshing liquid, his head ache subsided.

"Where am I? " Saras asked Pramad and Kumud stood in a corner of the room as Pramad started to answer his question," You were found in an unconscious state near my house and when I was passing by, I saw you and I brought you over here."

"Umm...thanks, and I am really sorry for the vase," He said in a shaken state.
"Don't worry about that and if you don't mind, who are you?" Pramad asked and he stressed on the last 3 words.

"I'm Saras Vyas," he said while he pressed his hand on his forehead again as he was extremely worn out and he continued after a while," I had actually come at this place with some other scientists and the last thing I remember is, a heard blow on my head and after that everything
went blank, ...and yes, after that I had gotten up with difficulty and then I guess I fainted again."

As soon as he said scientists', Kumud thought to herself," I don't believe that he is in the science field, he is definitely lying but why? Is it possible that Pramad's doubts are true, could he be an agent?" She stopped her thoughts and continued listening to the conversation.

Pramad asked Saras," Are you a scientist?" "Yes, I am, to be more precise, I'm a botanist and I had come all this way long to find more about a rare species of plant and I was accompanied by some of my colleagues."

"Do you have any idea about where they might be?" Pramad asked faking some concern, he was not sure whether Saras was lying or genuine, he was sure that Kumud might have already figured out things he hasn't.

"Maybe they might be looking for me or they are partying, thinking I am dead, rivalry you see?" Saras said as he chuckled.

Saras remarked Kumud who was standing there, she was looking familiar but he could not decipher who she was. Kumud tried to avoid looking at him; there was no way that he would find out about her identity as she had undergone a lot of changes since they last met. Saras was soon alarmed about the tone of Pramad's voice as he finished saying, "I must get going now"
Saras was stopped when he heard Pramad saying ,"NO!" all of a sudden. He gave Pramad an intrigued look while Kumud started panicking but she was relieved as she heard Pramad saying," I meant that, you can wait till a few days, it is dangerous for you to go out, what if someone wants to harm you? It is better that you wait."

Pramad could not let Saras go, it was too risky, he had to do some research about him, and for that, he needed some time.

Saras smiled at Pramad," I did not think of that, maybe my mind is too messed up. And Thank you for everything, I don't know your name yet?"

"I'm Pramad," Pramad knew that there was no harm in revealing his name as he was known by some other names in the records of the police. Saras said," It is nice meeting you and if you don't mind, do you live here, in this secluded area?"

Kumud replied to the question before Pramad could," No, actually I live over here and Pramad has come here as he needed to discuss about some matters," Her voice was cold and Saras once again recognised the voice but he could not remember whose voice was it.

"Yes, this house belongs to her, who is my.. uhh...friend and I saw you unconscious while I was coming over here." Pramad added while pointing towards Kumud.

"Ok, I am sorry if I have disturbed you,..." Saras said, hoping that she would tell her name, maybe that could trigger something in his mind.

"I'm K..." Kumud paused, she would not reveal her name at any cost, after what she had gone through, she did not want to face her past again, "Kyra, my name is Kyra," Kumud said while Pramad looked at her with questioning expressions while Saras only smiled and said," Nice to meet you."

Saras did not know any one named Kyra, maybe he had mistaken her for someone else, anyways, he was here for a mission and he must not get diverted from that.

Pramad signaled Kumud that he needed to talk to her and he told Saras," Ok, so take rest and if you need anything, feel free to call us,"

Both Pramad and Kumud exited the room and when they were out of there, Pramad took Kumud's hand and dragged her to another room, Kumud did not have time to react and she already expected this.

Pramad locked the door to the room where they were present and he came towards Kumud," I'm sure that he is lying, and I'm confirmed that you are trying to lie to me too!" Pramad yelled while Kumud was struggling with her tears.

Pramad banged his hand on a wall," Damn it! Kumud, who is he? How do you know him? And, why the hell did you hide your identity? I need an answer to all these questions and your silence will make my task more difficult. So just tell me what the matter is?!!"

Kumud tried to get a grip of herself and she started speaking, she knew that hiding the truth from Pramad would lead to nowhere, she started narrating the past events," I..It all happened 8 years ago,..."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Preview: Flashback of the past.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: Hey everyone,๐Ÿ˜Š
I know that I have taken a lot of time to update but I did not get time at all. I have updated this part and I think that it is a crap part but do let me know what you think about it. 
Those who are waiting for Ek Villain update, it will be updated during this week itself. 
Lastly, Thanks for your support everyone.

Take care
Jess...

Edited by Jess2014 - 8 years ago
goodhearted thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jess2014

Hey dear๐Ÿ˜Š

Thanks for understanding me dear, ๐Ÿค—
Right, the good news is that I am less busy now so
you all will be getting the updates faster hopefully 
and I will be updating the second installment in a while ๐Ÿ˜‰

Take care...๐Ÿ˜Š

No need to say thanks dear, we all are like a family to this forum so understanding is must amongst all of us๐Ÿค—

Yes I am very happy that you are not so busy now so we will get regular updates of your ongoing FFs๐Ÿ˜Š and may be without waiting too much for them๐Ÿ˜‰

Eagerly waiting for your second installment of the first part of this FF. Edited by samudbest - 9 years ago
coolhi1988 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
hi jess, welcum๐Ÿค—
nice to see ur post...
its ok dear... np..
work cums 1st...
take ur time & but give us a wonderful update ...
& with u getting time now i know u wil gv a brilliant one...
but still cant stop myself from writing.. waiting
Sugar_Cinnamon thumbnail

Originally posted by: samudbest

No need to say thanks dear, we all are like a family to this forum so understanding is must amongst all of us๐Ÿค—

Yes I am very happy that you are not so busy now so we will get regular updates of your ongoing FFs๐Ÿ˜Š and may be without waiting too much for them๐Ÿ˜‰

Eagerly waiting for your second installment of the first part of this FF.

The second installment is updated ๐Ÿ˜‰