Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sugar_Cinnamon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
NOTE:

Hello everyone,😊

I just dropped in to say that Raaz will be on hold as from today, that is, I will not be updating it for a period of time. Right now, I will be focusing on Ek Villain and I will update my unfinished TS probably too. This FF will be updated only when I finish Ek Villain which might take some time and as you all know, nowadays I am caught up and it is really difficult for me to find time to update. Hope you all understand my point and in the meantime, you might get some One Shots but that will not be for all the time. I really don't know when I will be resuming Raaz but if some day, I feel like I want to write a part then I will surely update. That's almost all what I had to say.

Thank you

Take care
Lots of Love
Jess
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
sad about it.but happy that u'll give ek viliain updates.plz update that soon

Originally posted by: Jess2014

NOTE:

Hello everyone,😊

I just dropped in to say that Raaz will be on hold as from today, that is, I will not be updating it for a period of time. Right now, I will be focusing on Ek Villain and I will update my unfinished TS probably too. This FF will be updated only when I finish Ek Villain which might take some time and as you all know, nowadays I am caught up and it is really difficult for me to find time to update. Hope you all understand my point and in the meantime, you might get some One Shots but that will not be for all the time. I really don't know when I will be resuming Raaz but if some day, I feel like I want to write a part then I will surely update. That's almost all what I had to say.

Thank you

Take care
Lots of Love
Jess

goodhearted thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Really sad  that you have to put on hold Raaz due to lack of time. But it's nice that atleast you
will be updating Ek Villain and unfinished TS in the coming days. Hope we would get the updates soon. And the idea of writing some OS in between is really a good thought. I would
love to read them and if it possible try to write atleast two OS in a month.πŸ˜‰ Waiting for the coming updates eagerly.😊
Edited by samudbest - 8 years ago
coolhi1988 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
its ok jess...
do complete one story at a time...
though wil b waiting 4 d day for update of this story...
wil welcum d update of others too...
do continue writing soon...

Sugar_Cinnamon thumbnail
I will be updating Ek Villain really soon πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

sad about it.but happy that u'll give ek viliain updates.plz update that soon

Sugar_Cinnamon thumbnail

Originally posted by: samudbest

Really sad  that you have to put on hold Raaz due to lack of time. But it's nice that atleast you
will be updating Ek Villain and unfinished TS in the coming days. Hope we would get the updates soon. And the idea of writing some OS in between is really a good thought. I would
love to read them and if it possible try to write atleast two OS in a month.πŸ˜‰ Waiting for the coming updates eagerly.😊

I was unwilling to put Raaz on hold but I have not updated Ek Villain since long and my TS is unfinished so I wanted to complete those first before I move on to Raaz. I will  do my best to give you all the max. OS as possibleπŸ˜‰ I will be updating soon πŸ˜‰
Sugar_Cinnamon thumbnail

Originally posted by: coolhi1988

its ok jess...
do complete one story at a time...
though wil b waiting 4 d day for update of this story...
wil welcum d update of others too...
do continue writing soon...

Thanks Hiya
Will Update pretty soon πŸ˜‰
Mahaali2905 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
oh i see its sad 
okay dear take your time
when ll u update next part of Raaz