Will update next part soon

Take care...😊
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 8 years ago
saras cant recognise kumud.omg.hope pramad turns out 2 b supportive
Leprechaun thumbnail
Both Part2A and 2B is are nice. Thanks for the PM.
Sugar_Cinnamon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
PREVIEW TO PART 3:

"I need to tell you something, I'm not Kyra, I'm Kumud." Kumud said while fidgeting with the stitches of her scarf.

" That's Great, I thought that you were going to carry on with this drama any further," Saras said nonchalantly as he raised a brow.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hello," Saras said through the phone, after a few seconds, his facial expressions became worried when he heard that " Samar is critical."
He couldn't understand what to do, should he leave his mission or should he go to aid his brother.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Dad, we should think before..." Pramad started only to be cut by his father," Wow, my son wants to think before killing someone, is it because you have a soft corner for that girl?" BD spat.

Pramad kept his head down, he could not deny the truth.

goodhearted thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It's been long time since you last updated this FF. Finally you have posted the preview of the next part and I am sure we would get to read the full updated part soon😊

Preview clearly gives the hint that finally kumud would reveal her true identity to Saras and I am eager to know how Saras reacts to it though we could sense something from his words in this preview. Who is this new character Samar and what feelings pramad has in his heart for Kumud? My excitement level going high and I am very eager to read the updated part. Hope you update it soon😊

Take care...😊
coolhi1988 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
interesting preview jessπŸ€—..
so saras remembers & recognizes kumud already... kumud reveals she is not kyra.. but wil she say d reasons of her hiding her identity??
samar saras brother & is critical so saras has to live his mission & go... but wat is his mission?? the same which pramad feared??
bd-pramad talking abt killing sum girl & pramad is not sure... but whom?? Kumud? or sum other girl?? if kumud then has pramad fallen for kumud ??
update whole part soon..
plz dont let us wait more...
though i wont complain of waiting coz i wasnt active on IF for around 1 & half months...
but still as now m active i m waiting 4 ur updates..
plz do update sooner...
thnks 4 d pm...
jess hw r u?
hws life?

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
sad that its only a preview.plz post d real update soon.so saras knew kumud's identity.he hadnt 4gotten her.he was just pretending.good that pramad is becoming softer.hope his dad doesnt brainwash him n make him rebellious again
Sugar_Cinnamon thumbnail

Originally posted by: samudbest

It's been long time since you last updated this FF. Finally you have posted the preview of the next part and I am sure we would get to read the full updated part soon😊

Preview clearly gives the hint that finally kumud would reveal her true identity to Saras and I am eager to know how Saras reacts to it though we could sense something from his words in this preview. Who is this new character Samar and what feelings pramad has in his heart for Kumud? My excitement level going high and I am very eager to read the updated part. Hope you update it soon😊

Take care...😊

Yes, it's been a long ti me since I updated this one
but don't worry I will come up with it's next part soon πŸ˜‰

Yes, the preview hints that Saras knew about Kumud
from before and Samar is going to be one really
important character. Pramad certainly has some feelings
for Kumud and you will get to know all of that in the upcoming partsπŸ˜‰

Take care...😊
Sugar_Cinnamon thumbnail

Originally posted by: coolhi1988

interesting preview jessπŸ€—..
so saras remembers & recognizes kumud already... kumud reveals she is not kyra.. but wil she say d reasons of her hiding her identity??
samar saras brother & is critical so saras has to live his mission & go... but wat is his mission?? the same which pramad feared??
bd-pramad talking abt killing sum girl & pramad is not sure... but whom?? Kumud? or sum other girl?? if kumud then has pramad fallen for kumud ??
update whole part soon..
plz dont let us wait more...
though i wont complain of waiting coz i wasnt active on IF for around 1 & half months...
but still as now m active i m waiting 4 ur updates..
plz do update sooner...
thnks 4 d pm...
jess hw r u?
hws life?

Thanks a lot Hiya πŸ€—

Saras already knows about Kumud and about
the rest, you will have to wait for the upcoming parts
to know about it πŸ˜‰

I will try to update at the soonest 😊

I am fine and life is going on well too,
Hope you are fine as well 😊

Take care...😊
Sugar_Cinnamon thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

sad that its only a preview.plz post d real update soon.so saras knew kumud's identity.he hadnt 4gotten her.he was just pretending.good that pramad is becoming softer.hope his dad doesnt brainwash him n make him rebellious again

Hey Jasmine,

I will be updating the whole part soon,
during this week itself and form the preview,
Saras already knows about Kumud .

Will update soon

Take care...😊