asya_kabhi ff 'Boss or lover?' pg 91 BUDDY ME FOR PM

SanKsgian thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
hello everyone. here is a story inspired by the writers of Dmg forum. I read it and imagined ksg and surbhi, so just wanted to share my fantasy.
do tell me how it turned out to be.

my index
Live In Fantasy

">https://
INTRO!

Stretching her arms out, she felt her hand hit a hard body. Opening her eyes after a long, amazing night, she woke up to see the body lying next to her. Shock and distressed, she looked under the comforter to see her naked body lying next to his. His hand around her waist, his head in between her neck and shoulder, his breath kissing her neck. She got up without making a squeak, and left the house.
Dear Diary,
Okay this guy is seriously a creep' I cant believe he took advantage of me' I mean I know I should have controlled, but I was drunk by his affection for god sake' cant he keep his hands off of me for once' Okay so what, its not the first time I slept with him' but it is the first time I "did it", and that to while I was totallyblown out by him' Man what if my mom found out' She would probably curse herself out, thinking what she did wrong with me' Luckily she lives no where near here' okay she does, bah still in another state'Lets see what work has in stored for me tomorrow'
She put her diary inside her little cabinet, and laid down to reminisce how it all started.

FLASH BACK!
"MOM! you know I have to do this to prove myself right" Zoya said pleading her mother, Zeenat . "But' Zoya, you know I cant stay away from you doll' I am your mother, and you are my responsibility. Zeenat said, trying to change her mind one last time. "I understand mom, but you have to understand that I am growing up' and you have been always supportive with me, but dad' he never really took me seriously, for him it was always Haider as the favorite' but now mom, I wanna prove myself useful, and I want to feel the joy of success' Mom, I dotn want to get married yet' and you know dad, how he feels about women' Remember, he made you quit your job' because he needs you to look after the house' look what dad made you do' and now he's doing the same with me, I studied hard to understand business, and now when I feel I'm ready to start my career, he wants me to get married to his business partner's son' But not this time dad' he had his way, and now I think it's time for me to step up and make my own decision." Zeenat was surprised by her daughter's words, she felt proud to have a daughter like her' They were more like best friends, telling each other everything' and even now she told her mom what she wants' All Zeenat can do now is smile, and support her, "I'm proud of you Zoe' Today you proved to be my daughter, not your father's' God bless you baby". Zoya smiled and felt relieved getting her mother's approval. "I'm always here for you' and if you ever need anything promise to call me'okay baby". "Thanks mom' I love you a lot' and I will miss you" Zoya said hugging her mom one last time. "And remember not to tell dad where I am' okay" Zeenat kissed her daughter one last time, and lead her to the airport.

Edited by SanKsgian - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SanKsgian thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

HELLO PEOPLE I HAVE FILTERED MY ACCOUNT SO IF YOU WANT PM THEN BUDDY MY ME

Index
NOTE ...PG 2