Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sunitashri thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Kore-Soteira thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Sonarika really rocked the Mahishasur Mardini track. She really won my heart with this track. She looked perfect
I really hope the track would have executed well it was like killing a mosquito.
aparupanath thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunitashri

Yes I agree with you. They messed up Kaali in the first epi but second time around was quite good when Mahadev takes Batuk avatar.
Kaali honestly I have not loved even in the phase of Puja because she was too frail looking to carry the part though she got to play Kaali the most in DKDM even during the Mala Mani track.
I liked Puja the most as Bagalmukhi and Mahalsa.

😊yes,Puja did a commendable job as Mhalsa and Bagulamukhi,but she won my heart from the time her Mahakali-promo with veerbhadra was airred,. her bodylanguage was quite ferocious,and the actual episode was as superb as the promo.👏Sonarika also did a good job as kaali,especially,her second-time kaali, with the vinaaassshhh roar,was awesome and energetic👏

conclusion-----Sonarika's kaali---energetic[esp. 2nd one]👏👏, Puja's kaali----ferocious and a warrior👏👏,  Suhasi's kaali---perfect demanted wail, and scary👏👏
Edited by aparupanath - 9 years ago
aparupanath thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunitashri

Sonarika as Ma Durga I though was the best in the epi today

👍🏼👍🏼she looked sooo much like the warrior goddess Jagadamba . i felt the same way,this time too.the episode was moving well,Sona carried off the jagadamba  roop and also the kaali roop quite well,but the only and most disappointing factor was that,kaali was shown only for 5-minutes in the 1-hour episode,and they pasted the promo-scenes.it would have been better,if they would have choreographed the war well, just like they promo.it should have been in a flow,
Edited by aparupanath - 9 years ago
jayvenk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
That is not durga. She is jagatmata here.
varaali thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: jayvenk

That is not durga. She is jagatmata here.

long time, no see, akka. How are things with you ? Happy vishu / new year
aparupanath thumbnail
😊girls,will anyone post the Mahakali-promo in this thread❓plz.😃😃 Edited by aparupanath - 9 years ago
jayvenk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hi varali how are u. Yes long time no see. How are kids.
Arijit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
durga is jaganmata. 4, 8, 10, 18 how many hands she has doesn't matter. as for sona, in my opinion she was the best.
Karunima thumbnail
Hello everyone here. Sonarika as Jagdamba was the best her eyes, her posture, anger everything a beauty. So miss fun old days in the forum.