😊yes, absolutely Nostalgicalso, Sona's Mahakali is on the way...😛
Kore-Soteira thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
But they completely messed up with the track
sweetsandhya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yes the Mahakaali track which gained highest TRP ever was messed up. They left Shumbh Nishumbh alive and Parvati had to be forced by Mahadev to go into war with asurs. Devi is aware of her responsibilities and even if she had aspersions of stamping on Shiv it happened later and not before. The track did not much need of Mahadev's involvement but because the show from parvati era was more from Mahadev's point of view they messed up some of the very important tracks.
Even Karthikeya track had angered many down south and even the portrayal of Murugan is very wrong and questionable in DKDM.
Kore-Soteira thumbnail
The Shumbh-Nishumbh track that could have an interesting game changer was completely over ruled by CV's.
sweetsandhya thumbnail
The TRP came because of the fantastic promos even people I remember in those days who where not Mahadev watchers but since these promos where constantly aired on Star Plus and other star channels tuned in great numbers but alas it was not done justice to. The war sequence was too short and in the end it was disappointing. I really don't understand what makers where upto.
Kore-Soteira thumbnail
War sequence has always been a disaster. And so is portraying of Adi Shakti
sweetsandhya thumbnail
Oh yes tell me about it. Even Jalandhar time the promos where so exciting but when it came to the final fight between Mahadev and Jalandhar was a let down. We used to say that the promo team should choreograph fights in the actual show and telecast.
The only fight which was choreographed well was the first Veerbhadra fight in Sati era.

You are right Adishakti portrayal in Mahadev have been not upto the mark. In the days from parvati era Mahadev came into the limelight and forefront and from there the distortions and character portrayals went down for many characters.

We used to rant this all the time in those days.
aparupanath thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetsandhya

Oh yes tell me about it. Even Jalandhar time the promos where so exciting but when it came to the final fight between Mahadev and Jalandhar was a let down. We used to say that the promo team should choreograph fights in the actual show and telecast.
The only fight which was choreographed well was the first Veerbhadra fight in Sati era.

You are right Adishakti portrayal in Mahadev have been not upto the mark. In the days from parvati era Mahadev came into the limelight and forefront and from there the distortions and character portrayals went down for many characters.

We used to rant this all the time in those days.

😊the second time portrayal of Mahakali, during the batuk-avatar,was better than the first one. the first time appearance of mahakali was so much successful for the  goosebumps giving promo👏but the best  portrayal of Mahakali was done during the veerbhadra-kaali-andhak track.😊
Sunitashri thumbnail
Sonarika as Ma Durga I though was the best in the epi today

Sunitashri thumbnail

Originally posted by: aparupanath

😊the second time portrayal of Mahakali, during the batuk-avatar,was better than the first one. the first time appearance of mahakali was so much successful for the  goosebumps giving promo👏but the best  portrayal of Mahakali was done during the veerbhadra-kaali-andhak track.😊

Yes I agree with you. They messed up Kaali in the first epi but second time around was quite good when Mahadev takes Batuk avatar.
Kaali honestly I have not loved even in the phase of Puja because she was too frail looking to carry the part though she got to play Kaali the most in DKDM even during the Mala Mani track.
I liked Puja the most as Bagalmukhi and Mahalsa.