Reliving Sonarika Bhadoria's stint as parvati1

Posted: 9 years ago
๐Ÿ˜Šhello everyone, this topic is exclusively meant for discussing Sonarika Bhadoria's performance as parvati 1, and to appreciate the gorgeous lady.
           starting with a shlok of shakti--------om sarvamangalya maangalye  shive sarvaarth saadhike  saranye trmbake Gauri     Narayani namostute...

members can post some pics of her as parvati.โญ๏ธ
                      but be careful members. avoid comparing her to any other actress,especially with Puja Banerjee,Suhasi Dhami and Mouni Roy.

inaugurating this topic on Women's Day. Mata Aadishakti ki jai ho...โค๏ธ

Edited by aparupanath - 9 years ago
this is my fav pic of sonarika as ma parvati. i think red colur really suits her. this was taken from the episodes, where mahadev was testing her.

oh this pic is so emotional to me. i did not watch dkdm from the start. i first started watching dkdm when this promo aired '' kya hoga jab khulega mahadev ka tisra netre.'' i became the fan of dkdm courtesy of this promo. i still remember those episodes. parvati ma tried hard to awake mahadev from years of meditation and atlast she did that. those caves were full of ice. really liked it.
whats important here, is those big beautiful divine eyes of ma parvati as sonarika.
look at this pic she really has something about her as ma parvati. she is really ma parvati incarnate. i also like my profile pic of her as ma parvati. and that scenes, where she was preparing for ganeshs marriage, those were the last few episodes of sonarika as parvati ma.

i also liked this colour on ma parvati. i think in most of the scenes she wore this saree.

she is really ma parvati to me. i have missed her every single day in this 2 years. finally, she is back.
Edited by Sonarikafan - 9 years ago
๐Ÿ˜ƒlovely pics sonarikafan,i remember, when she was on her journey ,and mahadev was about to test her,the most beautiful soul-touching shiv-parvati music was played for the first time.๐Ÿ˜ณ
Sonarika's first look as Parvati. This was more like a look test for the show.

The next photo session is with Mahadev.

https://thatsindiantvforyou.files.wordpress.com/2013/05/copy-of-mahadev-parvati-6-6-12-9329.jpg

Edited by Chaithali - 9 years ago
One of the most beautiful posters of Mahadev.

Though i'm a Suhasi fan, i would say that Sonarika was perfect for the role. I remember during the initial days when Sonarika entered the show as Parvati, i remember thinking to myself that she was just perfect and beautiful for the role.
Hello all
I did not watch DKDM first time round as I though it would be like other such shows - too much over acting and not enough substance. 

But I got inquisitive because I do not know much about Shiv Puran and Mahadev's story so decided to give it a go and I am hooked.

I have to say Sonarika is not only beautiful but also very talented. Its subtlety of acting - eyes, gestures, expressions that she makes her a joy to watch.

I love the way she evolved in her character from a young vivacious girl to a gracious married woman.

She and Mohit have great chemistry. They genuinely look and act like a real married couple. 

One of my all time favorite scenes is when she is telling Mahadev off ๐Ÿ˜† for coming to her house and saying bad things about himself to create doubts in her parents mind just before the wedding.

Her and Mohit's expressions were too die for along with the emotions from annoyance and scolding to lovingly feeding him and wiping his mouth.๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by payal7 - 9 years ago
Mahadev's introduction to Parvati. This was behind the scenes of the promo shoot.. Interview of Mohit Sonarika. This is for a Marathi Channel.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xf23pW3_trw[/YOUTUBE]
Sonarika's introduction to DKDM. Behind the scenes covered by Marathi Channel

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWI4zjoUbJ4[/YOUTUBE]