Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Anu

BTW Watch the Janani Abhinav wedding video on YT
GORGEOUS couple PRICEY wedding it looks like. She looks kinda North Eastern ish for some reason but has biggg eyes, so I thought she could be II, her sarees and jewelry almost make it look unreal. I didnt care for such a Sooraj Barjatya type set actually

Her Muhurtam look is the best for me

The boy looks like he is 20. very charming but too yoing to be R&B
Hes skinny though as I had imagined R&B to be...

Jaake dekh AAJ ki discussion is couple par
blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Wedding was terrific.
RnB is a typical pathi asking his brand new blushing bride for his charger!
Loved the dad and son hug, the sisters waiting in the wings, Sam remembering the guy hadno plans of getting back to Delhi , Vandu Appa scene was so touching!
Brought back memories...[ 😭 BR]Shaadi ka mauhaul and your description made me hail a bunch of friends over for an impromptu authentic South Indian meal. Husband was over joyed as were rest of the group that turned in.

I didn't even make a face at the sink loads of dishes 😊

Did you hear ' ananadhata suhki bhava'??

This tale is your child you know best!
BUT please continue writing   Like forever

😉 😉

Nisha pardon my prying when are you planning to post the next update... Edited by blue5sky - 9 years ago
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Hey Anu

No didnt mean to make u cry at all. I just threw it out there in case people want to jump off the band wagon they can.

NOW

Or whenever,

no pressure... This is a great way for me to spend free time, so I plan to continue... if I was unemployed or scoring Fs in college or if my kids were malnourished I would quit. None of the above😆 SO NO ISSUES. I am no Jane Austen yaar, this is completely random and time pass, so YES I shall continue, more than the story the discussions and fun we have is irreplaceable.
FOR THAT reason alone I cant end it😃

Maybe when our kids are married, or your daughter find her R&B and you get busy with wedding prep😉

P.S. Sorry wasted a lot of time looking for "II" on YT so off to write the next part🤣
Is II aur R&B ne dimaag ka dahi bana diya hai😆

DITTO DITTO to what you said 😳👏 exactly my thoughts a good time pass , while at work instead of checking FB i check this and  instead of some friends there i interact here..
my husband checks cricket scores and I check for updates.
and you have a skill can u imagine we get more reviews here on this thread than probably anywhere else on IF .. that should tell u something..
the way you have etched the characters i think u can write till i find my R&B for my daughter for sure.😆
yesterday i had dahi vadas my friend made with 2 chutneys and was thinking of  you..😳,

TanjoreGirl thumbnail
my bronchitis🤗 ridden friend Shevane how be you... miss you ... hope the fever is gone and ur kid is eating mac and cheese
TanjoreGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Anu

BTW Watch the Janani Abhinav wedding video on YT
GORGEOUS couple PRICEY wedding it looks like. She looks kinda North Eastern ish for some reason but has biggg eyes, so I thought she could be II, her sarees and jewelry almost make it look unreal. I didnt care for such a Sooraj Barjatya type set actually

Her Muhurtam look is the best for me

The boy looks like he is 20. very charming but too yoing to be R&B
Hes skinny though as I had imagined R&B to be...

Jaake dekh AAJ ki discussion is couple par

sure will do , will check..
Nisha0604 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

my bronchitis🤗 ridden friend Shevane how be you... miss you ... hope the fever is gone and ur kid is eating mac and cheese

Hope you feel better Shevane😭

My 7 year old has a cough now for two months, redefines chronic they cant find anything
He ruins my sleep and I write SW Symph😃
Works out I guess
taara113 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: swathi1990

Arey I thought this story is not even half done... II has to start living in malchamarg...Then paris trip...AGM...money issues between II and R&B...Appa wholeheartedly accepting R&B...R&B and Ranjan's relationship...Whether she is going to move to paris or he is going to move to India...about having kids...

We have'nt even scratched the surface yet...One morning I got up late and Nish sends such a message...NOT FAIR NISH ! 

Aree i was aise hee saying...
There will obviously be something left to say as long as they live...Just that i don't want it to reach a boring state...so as long as the writer has something interesting to say she should definitely continue
Likho nisha likho...
Edited by taara113 - 9 years ago
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey Nisha, read your post of you wanting to wrap in the next two weeks. Of course you are driver of this story and you know which direction you want to take it in, but if possible please reconsider this decision for various reasons..
1. Software symphonies for many of us has literally become our life. Living in this super fast world of ours, it has given us a way to experience joy.

2. It really connects us with sounds and sights iof our past. I have mentioned earlier I am from Delhi and this tale has graphically connected me to my city. I visit the city often at least once a year  because my parents are still there  but the way you describe the aspirations of a middle class girl in Delhi are very mine. Thrills me to bits when I read. 

3. As far as the tale is concerned. So many things to still write about. You mentioned Subbu, you have to deal with M and then Ranjan issue, Moving to Paris dhamaka. I am still waiting for you to fufill my desire of II singing that incredibly romantic song...naa jaane kya  hua jo tune chchoo Ilya and then of course at least one Bachcha...which I am sure will complete the taming of RB. 

Of course these are mere suggestions. We could perhaps stop bothering you for too many updates but please don't stop in the next two weeks unless of course you have other pressing matters to deal with. 

I do hope your son recovers from the chronic cough soon. All our wishes are with him I am sure he will be fine. 
Phew don't write so much...BUT.

Hsp.canada thumbnail

Originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

Kids are fine as their most fav sitter has come, all the way from city. I appealed to her once and she agreed in a second when she heard me coughing. Traveled for 1 hour just to help me. Husband is going crazy doing stuff around the house. I am confined to one bedroom for now as I have sever coughing fits. Fever is contained to 100 so that's much better then 103.6 yesterday morning. 
Thanks ladies for wishes. I am tired of being sick and lying down, that's not me, I like to putter around the house not a very stationary person. 
I am reading all the comments so what to jump in. Hopefully should be back in full gusto by Monday. 
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Arey Tara NOBODY bothers me

I just offered in case it was expected