Rosh

SHE IS BEAUTIFUL

Looks like a girl in a ad or something
Ashu25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: taara113

The party spoiler is here...

I don't mind it ending if its reaching a logical ending somewhere...Nish has successfully maintained our interest for arnd 2.5 months so if she can continue doing that and has some story in mind then she can continue otherwise i wld not want it to drag without a point...I had heard some writer/director somewhere  saying when u strt a stry u shld knw the strt and the end, then u can build the b/w, it was either imtiaz ali or anurag kashyap (shayad), otherwise the ending becomes a bit vague and non relatable... I don't knw correct it is but to some extent it makes sense...
I knw kuch kuch hota hai to be a movoe for which karan johar didn't hv an ending and heard him say that evn he finds it weird and out of place but well he needed a happy ending so he put that, and i feel the same abt that movies ending...
So obviously it's all upto Nish but I don't mind it ending, we are at a happy place it can end here...

But il just want Nish to promise us that she will soon bring up a new one...pleassseee...

I dont want it to end...Not so soon!!
I dont know why I am saying this..its an addiction...
naya story is fine, lekin this is somewhere part of my life now...I cant let go of it simply ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Wings-of-Fire thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Rosh

SHE IS BEAUTIFUL

Looks like a girl in a ad or something

IKR! She's got II's hair too!
deepali.rock thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Nish what am I hearing??? You are ending this one?? Why?? Abhi toh aadha safar pada h na.. Their life together.. Their journey.. Paris.. Malcha marg.. Excelsior..their kids.. And much more?? Why so soon and sudden yaar?? I know I m not here these days so technically I can't even advocate over here.. But I m one of those silent ones who spends every free hour reading this..

You are the captain of the ship.. End decision is yours to take..
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Back from my saturday morning badminton.. yet to read the comments fully ..
why are we talkiing
I can continue for a couple more weeks if people still wanna read their marital journey.  We can all call this story our "great escape"

unless u are tied up and bored and want to quit and logically end since thats what  you had in mind
 I CAN NEVER GIVE YOU PERMISSION TO END๐Ÿ˜ญ
so does this mean married folks are boring and we have nothing to offer ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ once we get married there is no story left...๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Vidyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: taara113

The party spoiler is here...

I don't mind it ending if its reaching a logical ending somewhere...Nish has successfully maintained our interest for arnd 2.5 months so if she can continue doing that and has some story in mind then she can continue otherwise i wld not want it to drag without a point...I had heard some writer/director somewhere  saying when u strt a stry u shld knw the strt and the end, then u can build the b/w, it was either imtiaz ali or anurag kashyap (shayad), otherwise the ending becomes a bit vague and non relatable... I don't knw correct it is but to some extent it makes sense...
I knw kuch kuch hota hai to be a movoe for which karan johar didn't hv an ending and heard him say that evn he finds it weird and out of place but well he needed a happy ending so he put that, and i feel the same abt that movies ending...
So obviously it's all upto Nish but I don't mind it ending, we are at a happy place it can end here...

But il just want Nish to promise us that she will soon bring up a new one...pleassseee...

I second it  ! ๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ
And I'm  sure she knows when to put an end to it ! :-) 
As you said, wouldn't want to drag without a point ! 

Vidya :-)

swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vidyaa

I second it  ! ๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ
And I'm  sure she knows when to put an end to it ! :-) 
As you said, wouldn't want to drag without a point ! 

Vidya :-)

Arey I thought this story is not even half done... II has to start living in malchamarg...Then paris trip...AGM...money issues between II and R&B...Appa wholeheartedly accepting R&B...R&B and Ranjan's relationship...Whether she is going to move to paris or he is going to move to India...about having kids...

We have'nt even scratched the surface yet...One morning I got up late and Nish sends such a message...NOT FAIR NISH ! 
Abhinaiscool thumbnail
Beautifull update ...
Loved every word sentence and paragraph...
  Savita making an appearance in the form of her jhumkas...
. Lasya in her pattu pavada...
  chachi crying... Manny keeping her head on chachis shoulder
  Shravu & Nandus talks about Chitti...
  Amma ... Appa crying
  Sam crying n tan comforting her...
  Ranjan & r&b hugging
  II getting confident,ogling and scared about him...
  R&B getting carefree... God there is so much more...๐Ÿ‘

R u seriously thinking of ending this... Please don't... If u wanna๐Ÿ˜ณ
take a break take it dear but continue this as much as you can.. After all u r the author u know your story the best
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

Back from my saturday morning badminton.. yet to read the comments fully ..
why are we talkiing
I can continue for a couple more weeks if people still wanna read their marital journey.  We can all call this story our "great escape"

unless u are tied up and bored and want to quit and logically end since thats what  you had in mind
 I CAN NEVER GIVE YOU PERMISSION TO END๐Ÿ˜ญ
so does this mean married folks are boring and we have nothing to offer ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ once we get married there is no story left...๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Hey Anu

No didnt mean to make u cry at all. I just threw it out there in case people want to jump off the band wagon they can.

NOW

Or whenever,

no pressure... This is a great way for me to spend free time, so I plan to continue... if I was unemployed or scoring Fs in college or if my kids were malnourished I would quit. None of the above๐Ÿ˜† SO NO ISSUES. I am no Jane Austen yaar, this is completely random and time pass, so YES I shall continue, more than the story the discussions and fun we have is irreplaceable.
FOR THAT reason alone I cant end it๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Maybe when our kids are married, or your daughter find her R&B and you get busy with wedding prep๐Ÿ˜‰

P.S. Sorry wasted a lot of time looking for "II" on YT so off to write the next part๐Ÿคฃ
Is II aur R&B ne dimaag ka dahi bana diya hai๐Ÿ˜†

deernav thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ashu25

Guys answer Author Sahiba's quest IF SHE SHOULD CONTINUE THE TALE..

She should continue.. definitely.. no doubts about that at all.. until eternity..as i said i wanna see them grow old together and they are just married and there is a still a long long way to go..