Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nividances thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Hsp.canada

Nivi just curious, did u study in lawrence school sanawar in India? I asked only as my very good friend was mentioned that some distant cusion is in NYC for college , that too also happended in the converstation as we were both talking about staying independently with frds in college days, gives a good sense of independence etc...  

Hi Hsp...Shevane is it? I saw your name mentioned in a previous post. 
Nope, I didn't go to Lawrence...I used to live in Delhi and went to Tagore International in Lajpat Nagar until my family moved to the US. πŸ˜Š
Hsp.canada thumbnail
Originally posted by: nividances

Hi Hsp...Shevane is it? I saw your name mentioned in a previous post. 
Nope, I didn't go to Lawrence...I used to live in Delhi and went to Tagore International in Lajpat Nagar until my family moved to the US. πŸ˜Š

I use to love shopping for western at Shringis in Lajpat Nagar.( my friend from NIFT knew the main guy, he too was from NIFT) anyways my inlaws place is not to far from LP. There is house is opposite to Spring Meadows.( world is a small place) πŸ˜† I love Delhi, it's been 4 years since I been there. But hey NYC is not shabby  πŸ˜‰
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Things & Tongs

Its all a very different feeling ka" she muttered after a long pause and a deep breath
Akka rubbed her back fondly...
"Ouch" she jumped

"ennachu" Akka askes startled

"Umm nothing" "Nothing" II stuttred

"Ayyo... enna dee ivan he bruises u so much" Akka asked shocked...

"I don't even notice ka until later"

"Hey listen, I want to ask u something"

"Hmmm?" II said
"Should I tell Appa?" Akka began to giggle all over again

II punched her many times

"Not funny... I will print flyers of many things you told me about Athim and hand out door to door" II warned

"We are oldies now"

"Ermmm excuse me... who is pregnant here?" II sniggered

"Podi" Akka blushed

"How are u feeling?" Ii asked

"Cant u tell, last week alone I seem to have put on 3 lbs Bala says I will have to quit eating"

II stared at her Akka, a lovely flush covered her face...

"So when is the new due date did they move it?" II asked

"No kanna its the same... I am just afraid it shouldn't be premature since I crossed 35"

Sam wandered... "Hey you two, sasural ki buaryi?" winking

"Noo nooo... never... haan umm... husband ki" II said

"Did she just say HUSBAND?" Sam asked

"KYA KAHOON main?" Ii asked helplessly

Both women grinned

Sam joined them on a step below

"Over 35 there is risk kanna" Akka educated the sister

Sam:I was worried too, I would cry every night"

"And then u had the DOLL Lasya" CHO CHO CHO CHWEET, I LOVEEED her pattu pavadai and the string of flowers between her fountains on muhurtam

Sam: welll you missed diva's designer look for dinner, she was wearing a lil scrap of a saree

Vandu:TOOO CUTE it was

II squirmed... umm... oh... oh

Sam: yahan to koi saree utaar raha hoga tab (somebody must have been taking it off)

II: Ayyyo... there is no escaping you two, do u ever think about giving your BROTHER any grief? (angry)

Sam:Ummm... 1, he doesn't talk, 2, he doesn't care... 3.its like food and water... not food, ITS LIKE water to him, ya water... he wants it all the time... so whats the fun yaar

Vandu gasped and choked

II: I am going up, whoever wants to see can come up
Sam: Ahem!! Have u changed stuff around already

II: Ayyyoo no.. no... I mean Akka wanted to see

Sam looking at Vandita "U will be fine Vandita... don't worry if the check ups go fine and you are putting on weight then to its lovely

Vandu: I might be tempted to have a third

Sam:then have no

vandu:Second was a stretch Sam... we cant afford it

Sam looked at Akka deeply "Umm" "Everything will be fine Vandita"

U could tell Sam would write her a million rupee check in a  heart beat, Vandita was  her friend now...
Sam didn't have too many friends, Tan's cousin and her bestie were the closest

In Vandita she had found someone REAL and simple... economic class differences bothered her a lot, she wished she could help Vandu some way

Vandu: In fact Ive been trying for 9 years now since Shravu turned one... hua hi nahi...
we were not in any shape for one, two would have broken us completely Samyukta

II listened deeply

Vandu: bala didn't even want the second (somber) he was sure we cant make it... but it happened,
I had a miscarriage of sorts a few years ago and Bala was sad but not devasatated it was like destiny

Sam:this is destiny too

vandu smiled, hugging her swollen belly, at 4.5 months she looked plump and fresh

Vandu:I cant belive I am having her.. I know I don't know the gender but I want a girl too..
I will trade with u if I have a boy... tum le lena... I will raise lasya as a Iyer
Sam nodded cheerfully

Vandu: Shes married... and I am pregnant... when the year started I had no clue both were going to happen.
This one... we had given up on her... after... umm everything

Sam lowered her gaze... Akka had told her about Subbu in private...

Vandu: She was adamant she would never get married

II blushed

Sam: Wonder WHY she changed her mind?

Vandu: ya I don't get it (wink)

II: U guys are compulsive aren't u? (irate)

Sam giggled... "He drove her crazy"

Vandu:when Appa wasn't agreeing she said she would never marry if she cant marry him

Sam's jaw dropped "Did she say that

II's heart pounded in her chest, she squeezed Akka's arm
AYYO DONT SAY ANY MORE SHE WILL TELL HER BROTHER

I DONT WANT HIM TO KNOW
NO... I DONT

Sam: She would have been single? Really?

Vandu: She is extremely adamant... yes, it was R&B or nothing for her
All three were quiet for the next few minutes... unable to speak

Sam:dad is the happiest.. I can see on his face

Vandu: I bet, ur house is so quiet Samyukta this house I mean... you don't hear a thing... wonder how u guys live like that

Sam had a faraway look "Ma was a live wire Vandita we never felt the house was quiet then, Dad talks less too like R&B, but not as little as him... Ma was like the Energizer bunny"

Vandita: Oh! THATS WHY Dad LOVES II?
II looked shocked...

Sam nodded softly smiling

Sam:Ab I don't know why R&B would like her tho... u say shes a fighter...Poor R&B
hes the most calm even keeled non angry person shaant ekdum

II WHATTT? WHATTT?

Akka: ladaku vimaan she is..

II squirmed

Sam: But jokes apart hes a mean fighter too... hes always won with us...

Vandita: She wont let him (proud)

Sam agreed smiling "About time"

II: I am going up
Sam:No we are going down to eat

II followed her obediently

Vandu: U get such reverence!! SHE HAS NEVERA GREED TO ANYTHING I SAY (jealous)

Sam: I must be special (smug)
II: Just new (tongue in cheek)

Sam: She is too sharp... mera bhai theek hai is ke liye

Vandu:He must gobble her up hes too smart for this thing

II flustered "Ummm nooo... no"
They ate and went up, Ranjan showed Appa Amma the grounds... the plants and  talked about prestigious neighbors.. and life in Chanakya Puri the men sat in the patio with beer Bala "pretended" to be good and refused beer.. again

They went up after lunch...

II had tidied well before going down.. saree put away, clothes... tee.. cups, empty water bottles... she looked for his ipad

In various drawers and in his study

Sam showed Akka around... she went down to give him his ipad
Appa was upstairs on the 1st floor with Ranjan,  Great Aunt was taking a nap in one of the lounges, Tan and Bala were in the game room with the boys...
Amma played with Lasya

"I didn't know where u put it so I had to look" she muttered (I AM SORRY IF U THOUGHT I WAS PRYING)

His hands were in his pockets unwilling to take it until she looked at him

"I am going to leave it here?" she said lowering it on the rattan patio table covered with dark glass,

"u said u didn't like people going through your things" she defended herself

The guard smiled and nodded, one was posted inside the gate, her car stood inside now second to last, Appa's was before her and the Ferrari behind hers at the very end of the drive way Like she was sandwiched between R&B and Appa,

She didn't look up to see his expression, she would have known he wasn't happy?
ermm... hopping mad more like... at her reservation in touching or going through his things

When she was defensive or when she was lying... those were the Only two times she was quiet

The rest of the times she was confident... bordering on over confidence... feisty, aggressive, lively...

She was gone by the time he completed his thesis about her... wandering in that gorgeous peach dress... and 3 or 4 folded strings of jasmine...
far cry from the Burberry and Ray Ban wearing professional

Amma held the baby up she walked over holding her sitting down on the couch by Amma

Cooed to the lil doll in a black and white polka dot halter neck frock with frills all over, her lil white socks had a black lace trim and a bow
She wore black for one pom pom fountain and white clip for the other
"Samyukta must spend hours getting her ready, how cute is she" Amma smiled

"Yes Ma she loves the girl, Tan wanted many more she didnt sonna"

"Wealthy people can have even a dozen kids kanna" Amma said somberly... feeling for Vandita inadvertently... unable to help herself but wonder if Vandita's kid would be dressed like this

"I will make a list of everything this lil jaan owns and we will buy the exact same thing for Akka's baby" Ii giggled

amma smiled at her innocence "We dont want hers to be like this" Amma said with pride

"I agree both are unique and cute, this one is a ladooo that one will be a rasgulla" II devoured the FAT cheeks

"Have u packed kanna?" Amma asked

"For what Ma?"

"Paris"

"ayyo ille"
"Have u unpacked?" Amma asked

II shook her head blushing

I DIDNT KNOW WHERE MY CLOTHES WERE UNTIL THIS MORNING
I WAS NAKED AND SLEEPING MOSTLY THE LAST THREE DAYS

"U must kanna,... u leave tomm night... u cant take ur suitcases just like that... unpack pannu, pack pannu...
do things around the house little things that will help u feel like u belong, even if its simple as being involved in dinner, or changing sheets or folding laundry"

II nodded obefdiently

"Not sure if any of it applies in a house this size... things just seem to happen around here... its like a hotel... so impersonal"

II nodded

"Hmmm I dont have any advice for this house kanna... just for ur husband...pack his clothes, help him out with stuff... sanda podaade, pidivadam pidikaakde (dont fight dont be stubborn)

II DID NOT NOD

"Naan solradu kaadla vizharda?" Amma nudged (Are u listening)

"HE FIGHTS MA"
"Tiruppi arambikkaade... avan pesarde ille... entire lunch he only spoke with u and a little with Bala I observed him on the patio he spoke with Bala and Tanmay only if he had something to say I doubt he fights with you"

II  was mad...

"Avan"

"No avan kanna... please learn to say Avar, he is older... say the name but say avar.. atleast in front of elders" Amma advised like any Iyer mother

"Mmm" grumpy

"Pack his things, take care of him, cook for him... buy him stuff... arrange things up... FIND things for him" Amma listed
R&B passed by at the exact moment to find a post it pad and pen to write a number down for the help...

Ii blushed at the last one... her argument was about that Amma... compulsive fighter...

She didnt tell her Amma he was very private and didnt want anybody or anything interfereing too much

Amma: Give her to me I will put her to sleep, u go mingle (politely asking her to go be with her hubs)

II returned the dozing baby after crushing her and squeezing her...
wandered out

There was a particular vine that went all the way around the wall 15 feet wall? and the 10 feet barbed wire fence... the outside was not visible from the ground floor, only lush lawns and tall trees...she walked around the bungalow the lights and flowers still strung across every where... changed every day?

, a huge vegetable garden atleast 1/4th of an acre... was dug up for spring planting...
she bent down and felt the dirt moist and crunchy... caught a lady bug and let her slither on her hand...

he wandered by listening to music in one ear...
the afternoon sun was moving away from the skies above the garden casting a huge shadow of the compound wall... making it shady and cool

It was  a gorgeous 75F... the best time of the year... he leaned on a  mango tree and gazed

hands in pockets listening to music, done with the beer , she felt the dirt with both hands, lifting and sifting,
bent down to inhale the moist earth,  leaned on the rim of the wooden box and began to build a bridge? castle? river? canyon? person?... she amused herself for a good 20 minutes...picking up worms on leaves... and grouping them in a corner...

her bangle filled hands a stark beautiful contrast to the gold brown moist earth... he did the best he could with his iphone 6 camera... shooting 4? 6 pictures... she looked up at the trees, spotting birds curious about the variety... they were fortunate to live in the best part of Delhi... Ma would tell him all the time

"The trees changed color, migratory birds and creatures, they would even spot an occasional fox in the woods...
during traffic lulls on the outside the bungalow was a quiet enclave of sorts like blank pages in a novel... clean and wordless
 The Zambian embassy had dogs... rarely barked though, but now they did

She turned spooked.. and found him staring She had a hand in the cookie jar look,
a hose lay wound up on the box, she walked over to the faucet and turned it on it sprung to life spraying all over...
like a sprinkler... he rushed to contain it and showed her how to use the high tech flow dial... she was partially soaked...
 She got up stumbling...
He held her hand and steadied her... her hands soaking wet with dirt stains... he leaned her under a tree.. with pinkish orange blossoms like her dress
The hose continue to fill the vegetable "box"

He placed a hand on both sides of her head... she turned sideways... left first... he reached... right... and then down...

"if u pack, u may have to touch my things u know?" he mocked mercilessly
"I will use tongs" she said not the one to give up easily

he reached to lift her chin up, she used her hands to crush his tee at the edge... transferring dirt and water
He wore simple clothing he didnt care, he was a hiker... dirt was the last thing u could scare him with
"Id rather u packed my underwear with your hands tho" he ordered huskily
He  lifted his tee so she could easily rub the coarse dirt on his waist... she did...

"Sorry Amma didnt say anything about those" she said hoarsely
"I wont wear any then" he said smugly evoking a audible sob, as he took her hand and rubbed it over his zipper

he used the opportunity to bend and capture he lips, bristly and raspy
A slow guttural moan escaped her... he tasted like Sam Adams... she tasted like supaari the candied fennel kind...
He coaxed her his tongue intruding... feeling her teeth as he waited for her tongue...
"Shave" she moaned... he found her tongue then and sucked... she let her arms slide under his tee up over his shoulder arching for him
He welded her to his body...
She felt his breath rise... along with the body heat...lean and too tall too tall... too unshaven... but he was her husband now
The adamant... opinionated... tall scrawny husband

"I like ur outfit" he kissed her neck
"Urs is dirty" she said
He didnt care... pinned her to the tree.. and pulled the yellow cord out... and kissed it over  the fabric...
 she writhed in sweet agony curling her toes to stop the delicious tingle
They heard Appa and Ranjan who were circling the property from the other direction... they were walking around from the backyard
She held his hand to steady herself... her flowers were strewn under the tree, she quickly tucked her cord in... and went on to wash her now dry clean hands
He put the ear phone in his ear and waited for her to be done so he could shut the flow off... after she was done

He took a call and left her... she walked back with Ranjan and Appa, talking about Periappa as they reentered the lounge
The crowd was gathered there...

Appa: u should go with us kanna u can see Periappa and then (he couldn't bring himself to say u can return to his house tomorrow after breakfast)

Ranjan looked on smiling

Amma wondered what she would say... "Its been only three days" Amma protested to Appa

Ranjan: He misses his daughter
Apap: yes yes definitely

Amma: What will u say? (she was tempted too DARN IT!!)
Ranjan:I would like to say No!! She has spent the last 3 days resting... I want to have her be here

Sam: Dad took Tan's side when I got married he refused to let me visit, he would come by every evening

Vandita giggled "So cute"

Bala: Shaadi ke baad biwi ka Appa ke ghar mein kya kaam (What does the wife have to do at Appa's house)

Appa SMILED AT HIM  "Neenga neraya anupichel aana" (u sent Vandu a LOT)

Bala: unwillingly at that time, abhi bolta hoon ja but jaati nahi (laughing)

Tan did a high five with him...

Sam:How mean u two are... Vandita lets go to Mauritius or Bahamas after the baby sirf main aur tum for a month... lifeguards milenge waha

II:Main?
Sam: hello... who baitha hai na saamne tumhe kha jaayega (he will chew u up)
Appa squirmed at such explicit talks

Sam:Sorry Uncle back to the topic

Ranjan: My vote is no

Bala: No... she should be here

Vandu: No
Sam: Ishita/ D II
Tan: No, sorry Uncle abhi 3 din bhi nahi hue I don't think R&B will agree
The dude was taking a call on the patio

Shravu: Chithi should stay here (racing a monster truck across the room)
Nandu: D II I love that park

Appa: I say D II
Amma: Umm... this is difficult... (tearing up) after MS she hasn't been gone at all, even for one day, the last three nights her father could not sleep
Vandu: Ayyo cho chweet
Amma: He has to hear her complain or fight with me about something, he will make what kozhandai wants kozhandai means baby... for him she will be a baby...

Appa teared up fully, taking off his glasses and wiping his eyes with his hanky.. wiping off some of his vibhuti on the forehead...

II got up and went over sat by him and leaned on him... R&B watche dthe PDA

"they fight a lot too but they are like glued" Amma said

Vandu: SERI ENNA MA VOTE, I am guessing  a YES (laughing)

Tan and Sam looked sad and somber...

amma nodded "yes yes... how can I say no for Ishita kanna"

II: How about me? I have to vote too

Tan: tumhara vote invalid hai it will obviously be D II, isne pareshaan kiya hoga teen 3 din tujhe(R&B must have tormented u a lot for 3 days)

Appa stared dumb founded... Sam  kicked him "Shut up"

Ranjan looked embarrassed..."Mr Iyer Tan doesn't mean anything hes just making fun... R&B doesn't talk u know that"

Ranjan began quoting some random office incident involving  a newly wed's air tickets to distract him

Amma began chatting with Vandu lamely
Sam: tan kyon yaar he is going to butcher her now...

Tan waved to II she went over... Vandu and Bala huddled too
Bahut darti ho Appa se?"

II shook her head lying

"Is ghar mein rehna hai to R&B se pangey mat lena samajh gayi?"
Sam smacked him hard

II smiled "hafta bhi dena padega kya?"

"Who to le chukka aapse...hafta din mahina sab kuch, kayi baar ab tak"

Sam OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!
Vandu sat down to laugh, being pregnant, standing up and laughing all three weren't possible anymore...

R&B WITHIN EAR SHOT... he smiled his half smile and shook his head
Ranjan:Aap batao beta what is your vote?

R&B: No! (flat, sure, confident?)

Vandu winked at II... "I told u" she said

She didnt look at him but she knew he was looking at her...
Appa stood up not wanting to stay there longer...  he didnt care for his son in law's response but...
Sam brought out boxes of gifts

Amma:This is too much

Sam: aunty you have brought 200 packets of sweets and namkeen this is only five

Ranjan signalled her, Sam brought out clothes in boxes for all... games and clothes for Shravu

Akka protested she was told "Hes only getting what Nandu got, NOT ONE THING MORE"

The driver pulled all the cars out to get to Appa's...
II cried softly

amma:Ashadu azhuvala... we live 5 kms away... come over when ever u want" (silly girl)

She nodded smiling sniffling

Vandu and Bala were staying...

appa didnt like that but Amma brow beat him

They drove off

Akka pulled her "Vaa ulle whats wrong... u will see them tomm"

she nodded going back into the bungalow, as the guards closed the gates... to the wealthy "fortress" separating her world from Amma Appa's😭

Edited by Nisha0604 - 9 years ago
nividances thumbnail
Updated on page 46 and 55. πŸ˜Š
nividances thumbnail
How lucky am I? Just in time for the new update. πŸ˜ƒ
Res for "Things and Tongs" πŸ˜Š
*Edited*
Kya boloon main Nisha? This update was like Chex Mix...it had a little bit of everything and I liked it all (even though I hate those dark brown round things in the actual chex mix πŸ˜›).

Sam-Vandu bonding as friends and teasing II. πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜†

The subtle uncomfortable mentions of cultural differences, money problems, and the class divide keeps this story grounded, preventing it from becoming the typical Suraj Barjatya types. Varna socho that Sam and Vandu are good friends now, Tan and Bala get along, Ranjan is a sweetheart and totally adores his bahu, and Amma has also taken a liking to her son-in-law. Thank god for these passing moments where the stark differences between the families are apparent to spice things up and again keep it realistic.

"her car stood inside now second to last, Appa's was before her and the Ferrari behind hers at the very end of the drive way Like she was sandwiched between R&B and Appa"
This was perfect. πŸ‘ She is, and perhaps will forever be, sandwiched between her father and her husband. 

Amma coaching II on how to be a good wife. πŸ˜› Reminds me of my own mom's wagging finger as she says "Rotiyaan gol bana beta" & "Padhayi ke saath saath ghar ka kaam bhi sikh le bacha" etc...every desi mom's advice πŸ˜†

Now that they are married, Rakshasan will romance his biwi whenever and wherever he feels like it. πŸ˜³ I just say, bring it on...II ke saath hum sab ki bhi nikal padi! πŸ€£
Edited by nividances - 9 years ago
Nisha0604 thumbnail

Res until tomorrow. I literally fought to keep my eyes open so I could be awake to read this update tonight.

*Edited*
"What's Your Thatha's Name?"

3 days??? πŸ˜² πŸ˜³ πŸ€£
Moving aside from the length of this suhag-dopahar-raat-din-shaam-repeat πŸ˜†, my favorite part of this update (besides the conversation with Shravu) was the insight into his thoughts as he was observing her sleep. I don't know why but I just found that so subtle, yet so sexy. πŸ˜³ 

The balcony scene was . Her true inner feelings come out when she lets her guard down and doesn't think or overanalyze things. She woke up in the middle of the night and instinctively thought only of him. She's been sleeping alone for the past 28 years, but within less than three days of being married to the guy, she panics when he's not there next to her. Her brain has insecurities about this marriage lasting or his commitment to her, but her heart is in it all the way...the way she runs and hugs him, the way she commands him to come back to bed, the way she makes him promise...it all points to how invested she is in this relationship.

The conversation with Shravu πŸ€£
She's been imprisoned in the bedroom for three days with him...I think it's made her even more insane than she was before. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›
But seriously, 3 days??? πŸ˜†

She offers RARE glimpses into her inner true self also, Like admitting she dreams about him😳

Like running to him when she woke disoriented

Very rarely... she is on guard usually...

Yes she is quite mental too...πŸ˜† like all of us, reckless and playful and argumentative
Shravu? Shravu is a demon🀣

Nisha0604 thumbnail

It was a bad idea to read this sitting in the middle of the library. I hid my smile at the beginning, but at the mention of erotic asphyxation I was literally shaking with silent laughter...the people around me totally believe I'm a crazy nut now! πŸ˜³πŸ˜›

Will unres my other post and add more in response to this one later tonight. πŸ˜Š

*Edited*

When I finished reading the update and went back to my textbook, I was still trying to contain my laughter. What happened next takes the cake for being one of the top 5 most embarrassing situations I've ever experienced. The girl sitting next to me put her hand on my shoulder with a concerned look on her face and asked if I was all right. When I nodded and said yes, she immediately became relaxed. She and her friends had thought I might be having a seizure. πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ 

Now I have to add another memo to my list: don't read SoSy updates in the library, lest people call 911 mistaking me to be an epileptic. πŸ˜†

This chapter will forever be etched in my memory Nisha...what more can I add after that? πŸ˜›

🀣🀣

THIS IS JUST ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS
TOO FUNNY

OMG!!!! SO FUNNY

THANK YOU FOR MAKING ME LAUGH LIKE I did when I heard  Morarji Desai drank his beep

nividances thumbnail
Updated on pg 59.
I'm tired today...took advantage of the above freezing weather and went for a run. Will probably catch tonight's second update tomorrow morning. πŸ˜Š
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Things and Tongs

Beautiful Nisha very breezy you covered all the key people beautifully.. II getting teased to slowly settling in, to Bhallas making her stay,appa trying, amma also not able to give up.. very well done.
I could support all but my heart went out to poor appa 😭😭 pavam .. nobody seems to be empathizing with him... i become this appa gusher every time he feels bad πŸ˜ƒ

I love the Vandu /Sam bond and how you brought in the class difference ,HOD hopefully makes a decent money .. but i know several of my cousins even the IT working ones in india have only one kid so they can raise that kid well ,private schools,classes etc. In fact all in US have 2 kids but all in India one.. bitter truth :-(

Next the garden scene loved how he took pictures ..how slowly he wants her to pack , he wants her to be totally comfortable , totally own him and she is still nervous so cute 😳

Ammas advice also so cute i am sure #feminists will have a field day but bottom line the advice tells II to start making her man hers,her house hers and start belonging there.So mature πŸ‘

Also the last line "fortress" separating her world from Amma Appa's
over the years i hope she finds the balance once she gets over her insecurities and realizes that the Bhallas she is married dont care at all about this so called difference .and

BTW did you read our vetti talk about cloning you πŸ˜†πŸ€£

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Yes yes Anu I did read it all
Feel free to clone me rey as many times as you want as perfect as u think it should be
The original is flawed