Software Symphony 9 Book Shelf Analogy on 144 - Page 44

Posted: 9 years ago
Nivi just curious, did u study in lawrence school sanawar in India? I asked only as my very good friend was mentioned that some distant cusion is in NYC for college , that too also happended in the converstation as we were both talking about staying independently with frds in college days, gives a good sense of independence etc...  

Cloning Nisha

I read a few comments i have a few backlogs but this suggestion i am liking too πŸ˜‰ we have to look into that option πŸ˜†
Now as much as i feel like gushing over her romantic encounters she throws for for her leads, or the interactions with every other character .
I think i would totally dig a food blog from her she makkkes me sooo hungry like totally , the update prior to this she has II eating
Chow mein, stir fry egg plant and pad thai lettuce wrap... all enticed her.. the smells? DIVINE and i remember middle of the night i was hungry and then she throws hot pongal and vadas today.

I wouldnt mind a blog on clothes from her cause her descriptions are amazing another is general chit chat and we need one Nisha for her family/work

So I recommend we clone 5 Nisha's and then we  would be set
Originally posted by TanjoreGirl

Cloning Nisha

I read a few comments i have a few backlogs but this suggestion i am liking too πŸ˜‰ we have to look into that option πŸ˜†
Now as much as i feel like gushing over her romantic encounters she throws for for her leads, or the interactions with every other character .
I think i would totally dig a food blog from her she makkkes me sooo hungry like totally , the update prior to this she has II eating
Chow mein, stir fry egg plant and pad thai lettuce wrap... all enticed her.. the smells? DIVINE and i remember middle of the night i was hungry and then she throws hot pongal and vadas today.

I wouldnt mind a blog on clothes from her cause her descriptions are amazing another is general chit chat and we need one Nisha for her family/work

I'd say add one or two more...
In total 7.

Two to update SoSy (for romantic encounters, for people to people interactions, for trying to keep our thirst for updates satiated)
One to be a part of our insanity about SoSy
One to write a food blog
One to write a fashion blog
One for her family
One for her work

That should be enough, no? πŸ˜†
And...
We should, maybe, ask Nisha if she has any preferences 🀣

Cloning Nisha

Food totally makes sense, I get a good ideas to make dinner. πŸ˜† 
She can be life coach. So that she can cover from fashion to inner happiness.πŸ‘

Edited by Hsp.canada - 9 years ago
πŸ˜†πŸ€£
Originally posted by Arya1991

In total 7.

Two to update SoSy (for romantic encounters, for people to people interactions, for trying to keep our thirst for updates satiated)
One to write a food blog
One for her family
One for her work

And...

πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Arya1991

In total 7.

One to write a food blog
One for her family
One for her work

And...

i agree 7 should work i had clubbed family/work and one for Sosy...
ab let me find the labs which clone 🀣
nah i dont think we need to give her preferences πŸ˜†
Edited by TanjoreGirl - 9 years ago

i agree 7 should work i had clubbed family/work and one for Sosy...
ab let me find the labs which clone 🀣
nah i dont think we need to give her preferences πŸ˜†

Once you find, let me know too.

It's a necessary contingency plan for when we find R&B. πŸ˜†
Warna yahaan ke FanGirls mein jang chhid jayegi!
Anu: I like the way you think, I think we should check with her husband as he will have to handle so many Nisha's😳

Arya:
Ashu & harshita had one last night, I was read sme comment, I was laughing and coughing so bad that I was given a warning like a childπŸ˜†.

Originally posted by Hsp.canada

Arya:
Ashu & harshita had one last night, I was read sme comment, I was laughing and coughing so bad that I was given a warning like a childπŸ˜†.

Heheheheh... Yes I rem
And Aarya,  jung abhi khatam kahan hua hai??? Chid gayi hai already.. Bas sab silent hai ki banda mil jaye... Lol