Software Symphony 9 Book Shelf Analogy on 144 - Page 47

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by nividances

How lucky am I? Just in time for the new update. πŸ˜ƒ
Res for "Things and Tongs" πŸ˜Š
*Edited*
Kya boloon main Nisha? This update was like Chex Mix...it had a little bit of everything and I liked it all (even though I hate those dark brown round things in the actual chex mix πŸ˜›).

Sam-Vandu bonding as friends and teasing II. πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜†

The subtle uncomfortable mentions of cultural differences, money problems, and the class divide keeps this story grounded, preventing it from becoming the typical Suraj Barjatya types. Varna socho that Sam and Vandu are good friends now, Tan and Bala get along, Ranjan is a sweetheart and totally adores his bahu, and Amma has also taken a liking to her son-in-law. Thank god for these passing moments where the stark differences between the families are apparent to spice things up and again keep it realistic.

"her car stood inside now second to last, Appa's was before her and the Ferrari behind hers at the very end of the drive way Like she was sandwiched between R&B and Appa"
This was perfect. πŸ‘ She is, and perhaps will forever be, sandwiched between her father and her husband. 

Amma coaching II on how to be a good wife. πŸ˜› Reminds me of my own mom's wagging finger as she says "Rotiyaan gol bana beta" & "Padhayi ke saath saath ghar ka kaam bhi sikh le bacha" etc...every desi mom's advice πŸ˜†

Now that they are married, Rakshasan will romance his biwi whenever and wherever he feels like it. πŸ˜³ I just say, bring it on...II ke saath hum sab ki bhi nikal padi! πŸ€£

THANK YOU THANK YOU
For being the only review while on treadmill..πŸ‘ I have tried to keep the characters unchanged as much as possible... Sam was always generous and giving not Manya and Chacha & Co... Sam is the closest to R&B and his feelings  she wants him desperately to have a good life she will do anything for it

The wealth and class differences and the undeniable envy Amma feels is all natural. No human being is  that mature (Desi soap leads may be) 
Ranjan has the biggest flaw, Appa's flaw is obvious but he is a man of principle and stellar character... R&B is too thats why they hate each other so much
Appa's selfishness insecurity anger and bitterness all come to the fore when confronted with R&B
Likewise for R&B... I am not saying II is so desirable and coveted but its the natural conflict of a Dad unable to let go and a possessive husband/lover entering the picture.

Originally posted by Nisha0604

🀣🀣

THIS IS JUST ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS
TOO FUNNY

OMG!!!! SO FUNNY

THANK YOU FOR MAKING ME LAUGH LIKE I did when I heard  Morarji Desai drank his beep

Nisha, Nivi, 

My halatisl is even worse. I was reading the thata update at work because now with this silly DST Had to leave for work before the update. My room is directly Across from my boss and I was Reading  it on my phone since not allowed to do personal stuff on office computer and he kept giving me weird looks all morning. I was supposed to draft a serious political letter to the editor instead I kept readin the update and laughing hysterically. He finally came in and asked me what was wrong and I was totally stumped. Didn't know what to say. Managed to tell some lies, like II or would have gotten a memo today for sure. 

Interestingly started calling my girls kanna -  again receiving funny looks from them. I am from Delhi no one even close to southie in my family. I guess the SOSY effect.

Originally posted by TanjoreGirl

Things and Tongs

Beautiful Nisha very breezy you covered all the key people beautifully.. II getting teased to slowly settling in, to Bhallas making her stay,appa trying, amma also not able to give up.. very well done.
I could support all but my heart went out to poor appa 😭😭 pavam .. nobody seems to be empathizing with him... i become this appa gusher every time he feels bad πŸ˜ƒ

I love the Vandu /Sam bond and how you brought in the class difference ,HOD hopefully makes a decent money .. but i know several of my cousins even the IT working ones in india have only one kid so they can raise that kid well ,private schools,classes etc. In fact all in US have 2 kids but all in India one.. bitter truth :-(

Next the garden scene loved how he took pictures ..how slowly he wants her to pack , he wants her to be totally comfortable , totally own him and she is still nervous so cute 😳

Ammas advice also so cute i am sure #feminists will have a field day but bottom line the advice tells II to start making her man hers,her house hers and start belonging there.So mature πŸ‘

Also the last line "fortress" separating her world from Amma Appa's
over the years i hope she finds the balance once she gets over her insecurities and realizes that the Bhallas she is married dont care at all about this so called difference .and

BTW did you read our vetti talk about cloning you πŸ˜†πŸ€£

Its a completely different world for her, she knows she doesnt belong there... yes.. manyin India only have one, some friends here even have 3... I know of a Chinese family that have 6 boys... wonder how their parents explain that to the authorities when the daughter visitsπŸ˜† The guy is as geeky as it gets... must be a stud in bed I guess
Originally posted by taramira

Nisha, Nivi, 

My halatisl is even worse. I was reading the thata update at work because now with this silly DST Had to leave for work before the update. My room is directly Across from my boss and I was Reading  it on my phone since not allowed to do personal stuff on office computer and he kept giving me weird looks all morning. I was supposed to draft a serious political letter to the editor instead I kept readin the update and laughing hysterically. He finally came in and asked me what was wrong and I was totally stumped. Didn't know what to say. Managed to tell some lies, like II or would have gotten a memo today for sure. 

Interestingly started calling my girls kanna -  again receiving funny looks from them. I am from Delhi no one even close to southie in my family. I guess the SOSY effect.

Damn cute!!
And lying to your boss?

Tell him about Morarji Desai... unko bata "Do U guys think we only fly in carpets and make cow dung patties in our free time? some of us even drink ermmm..."🀣
II is an ITEM
Originally posted by nividances

Updated on pg 59.
I'm tired today...took advantage of the above freezing weather and went for a run. Will probably catch tonight's second update tomorrow morning. πŸ˜Š

Sounds good

Until ur next exams I expect you to show up on time everytimeπŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Yes yes Anu I did read it all
Feel free to clone me rey as many times as you want as perfect as u think it should be
The original is flawed 
We want the original flawed one πŸ˜³
Oye  nisha what is ranjans flaw he is perfect πŸ˜³ he is whiter than the snow that nc saw , we don't want French Revolution and petitions starting again πŸ˜†
About kids I also see several desks with 3 kids now... 6 kids wowπŸ‘ more power to them must def be doing some magic in bedπŸ˜†
Originally posted by TanjoreGirl

Oye  nisha what is ranjans flaw he is perfect πŸ˜³ he is whiter than the snow that nc saw , we don't want French Revolution and petitions starting again πŸ˜†
About kids I also see several desks with 3 kids now... 6 kids wowπŸ‘ more power to them must def be doing some magic in bedπŸ˜†

Dekhkar hi pregnant kar dene waala types?🀣
Do u want II visiting her parents (pagh phera, maru moochu) next

OR

Subbu?

Jaldi batao

P.S. WHERE IS SWATHI?
Havent heard from DUF, RomComFan BananaIshra in the longest time

I saw Goosecool and Asma and Neha

NIDHI YOUR REVIEWS ROCK!!

OH by the way my perfect RB Justin Trudeau speaks french like no body's business. French BTW is Canada's other official language! Just a little aside 
Nisha next kab  aa raha hai...rukna itna mushkil kyun hai yaaro!