Software Symphony 9 Book Shelf Analogy on 144 - Page 3

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by EnVee

Mappillai Mattuponnu vandachu Big smile

Bhalla Aathuku mattuponnu vanthachu !
Iyer Aathuku marumaan vanthachu !

Its soo gud to hear when people wish the parents this way after the wedding... Classy... 
congrats for new thread nisha...and what an awesome start...as always...already behaving like a husband...lolz...
Congrats  Nisha for  the new thread...may u have many many more. It will be like the more the
 Merrier for us. Loved the update and laughed out loud at  R&B asking II to find his charger...the most imp of wifely duties...wherever hubbies manage to lose it wife has to search for it...it's almost  become an unwritten rule in a marriage
You are so cruel Nisha, you made us wait the whole month for the wedding! But it was worth the wait.
P.S. Could you change the  thread title back to Software Symphony, those trying to find it using forum search options wouldn't be able to find the threads titled SS. 
congratzzz chechi...loved this part as usual..keep going my superwoman...
Just WOW WOW WOW! I'm Grounded!!ClapClap
Already done reading it 8 - 10 times! But have got no words to say! Seriously I'm going mad and dancing like crazy!Dancing
Its not a write up at all! I can see it and feel being there! Its like a live thing going on! Worth the wait Nisha di! 
Highlights:
  • II wearing Savvy's jhumkas
  • The collective Mangalyam Tanthunanena
  • Appa's emotional outbursts
  • The people greeting each other
  • Shravu and Nandu's excitement
  • Ranjan-R&B hug gesture
  • Bally- II conversation
  • Mihir - II conversation
  • The Bhalla family conversation( Sam - Tan - II )
  • R&B- II first talk after getting married
I don't know to write much.. But I have to say Nisha di has made me to write at least this much!LOL
This pic depicts the "Mangalyadharanam" ceremony:

The metti podra (putting) ceremony:

And finally Hearty Congratulations on thread 9 Nisha di..!Clap
Congrats on the new thread.
My oh my what a wedding, totally worth getting up at 3:00 AM will write tomm. I will be at the wedding temple in my dreamsLOL