Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aksh14 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Just WOW WOW WOW! I'm Grounded!!πŸ‘πŸ‘
Already done reading it 8 - 10 times! But have got no words to say! Seriously I'm going mad and dancing like crazy!
Its not a write up at all! I can see it and feel being there! Its like a live thing going on! Worth the wait Nisha di! 
Highlights:
  • II wearing Savvy's jhumkas
  • The collective Mangalyam Tanthunanena
  • Appa's emotional outbursts
  • The people greeting each other
  • Shravu and Nandu's excitement
  • Ranjan-R&B hug gesture
  • Bally- II conversation
  • Mihir - II conversation
  • The Bhalla family conversation( Sam - Tan - II )
  • R&B- II first talk after getting married
I don't know to write much.. But I have to say Nisha di has made me to write at least this much!πŸ˜†
This pic depicts the "Mangalyadharanam" ceremony:

The metti podra (putting) ceremony:

And finally Hearty Congratulations on thread 9 Nisha di..!πŸ‘
Hsp.canada thumbnail
Congrats on the new thread.
My oh my what a wedding, totally worth getting up at 3:00 AM will write tomm. I will be at the wedding temple in my dreamsπŸ˜†
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
The Wedding 
Finally, they are together...Well they always were, now legitimately πŸ˜†
She sat on whom ??? Appa or RB πŸ˜² 
The sombre gazes, the looks exchanged, the slow symphonies playing in each other's heads , beautiful Nisha !!😳😳
The thaali tied securely, the angavastram given off to her fully, the garland being picked up by the two, the blush she had when he slid on the toe rings (she dreamt of this, didnt she πŸ˜‰), the smearing of vermilion and the wedding bands exchanged...(her holding HIS watch..typical II)...I cant express the emotions when I read  all these , all I can say is πŸ‘πŸ‘
Ranjan, that poor soul!! He is so happy with the DIL that she BROUGHT his Savvy to the wedding! The heart melting hug , the pleasantries exchanged between the father son duo...superb Nisha!! I wanted that moment to be captured, like forever...I want the family united πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
I loved how you mentioned the casual interactions..The very changing into tee, the friends nudging...I know its something we witness in real life with so much hustle.. 
Laasya my cutie piee...I loved her going to her aunt (II please πŸ˜†)
And the dialogue of the day ."Can u find my charger?"- Cracked me up big time πŸ€£
so much hubby like from the minute he got married...
Tan's rhyme πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Whats in store author Sahiba  πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Edited by Ashu25 - 9 years ago
srinithyas thumbnail
Amazing Nisha!!! No words to describe. U gave II 20gracious mins to change madisar..πŸ˜ƒ Being an Iyengar i was given less than 5 mins to change saree. πŸ˜­ Mami's and athai's literally push you and make you changeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‘. And the worst part is due to time constrain they try to squeeze the saree  wherever possible coz nearly 10 people outside the room would shout come soon!!! come Soon!!! muhurthathuku neramachu!!! neramachunu!!!  by the time you get out of the room in less than 10 mins the saree starts coming out and again you need a grab a mami or athai to the roomπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

You have elaborated the tamil brahmin  wedding in an amazing way. I was married for 7 years and I myself don't remember half of the rituals. Amazing and hat's off. Great work.
nidhi.b23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Grounded and Swept off:-
they got married..yeah yeah..best day...was waiting for this day for so long..finally it came..R&I Bhalla..(know she won't change her last name but sochne mai kya jata hain)πŸ˜‰

"As she approached the stage, R&B noticed she was wearing something he had seen his Ma wear often, a pair of sparkling gold jhumkas.."That's' really adorable nisha..wearing family heirloom is a matter of pride..glad that II wore it..and u once again fulfilled your fans wishes...so sweet of you..πŸ€—

mangalsutra tying scene was so heart warming..i was in II mood today..melting into puddle..priest saying about the thread,
appa crying, dude tying it around her neck...aww..and their eyes met.."she looked at him with big soulful eyes..He met her gaze briefly... paused for a nano second..."..nothing can get more beautiful than this..soul warming..time just halt when they look into each other eyes..

"You will from now... AND forever be known as his wife...He gave up his bachelorhood for your sake..YOU made him enter the "dark side".He proposed to you AND he followed through..He wasnt tricking you, he wasnt fooling around"..
well said nisha..he did follow her around..reminds me of the metro journey when he truly felt that she was going away from him..
that acted as a trigger and dude didn't gave up after that..pursued her relentlessly..and now she is his..πŸ˜›..perseverance is success..

"The vagabond had been grounded".."The Iyer had been swept off her feet.." what more to say..u summarized everything so beautifully..
R&B didn't wanted to return home and here he is getting married..II never thought she will fall for a punjabi silent guy and here she is bounded to him for life..Life is surely interesting..and it will just better and more entertaining..at least for us readers..😳

Chachi cried..i was shocked...read the lines again..but then realized its not EK serial..no black only grey..chachi can get emotional too..
keeping aside all the jealousy she is happy for her nephew..

"Abhi tum seedhe hamare ghar No Appa's house alright.." yeh lo Sam ne toh haq jamana bhi start kar diya..i love this girl..yep she is bhalla now..vaise bhi kaha R&B usko kahi jane dene wala hain..she is his prisoner now...and don't worry appa..your daughter will be cared,loved and cherished..Bhallas already consider her precious...Sam is ready to fight R&B for her, Ranjan already worries for her..and R&B well..he will take care of her like no one else..after all she is his golden girl..⭐️

"He let II stand up, she stepped on Appa's toes, and stumbled, R&B reached for her elbow and held it"..how cute..subtle care and love...no grand gesture..so so R&B's type..❀️

I just love Ranjan..have never seen groom's dad cry but then here the father and son don't share that kind of relation so may be its normal..he is so happy for his son and may be for himself..
living alone in an empty house, son not talking, wife memories haunting is too much for him..II will be an oasis in desert of Malcha Marg..

"Father and son hugged as the new wife looked on.."OMG..they hugged..i will die out of shock..and dude smiled when he gave him blessings..I'm really dead..I'm so happy he didn't squirmed and hugged him back..too happy coz of the marriage may be...πŸ˜†

oh the toe ring..i just love them..too bad u have to get married to wear them..II blushing and dude's face flushed..wah wah..kya deadly combination hain..

"When he was done, he lifted his head his face was flushed and his hair tousled from bending down
She watched him perform finger kangi on himself...
Bala: Ishita stop admiring the husband.. listen to the vadyar kanna"...ha ha..Bala has also joined gang to tease II..ab kya kare..R&B hai hi itna handsome..no girl can control herself and II ke pass toh ab rights bhi hain..niharo apne husband ko..next time u do finger kanghi girl..😳

mangalsutra, toe ring, saat fere, sindoor, rings..haye...all rituals done with perfection..it feels like I'm there witnessing the wedding..can't get more real...

"she gently slid it over his ring finger, holding his watch on his left wrist, like she always did in trying to stop him when he kissed her..."
It reminded me of all their kissing sessions..II holding his left hand, his watch, pin of his watch...yaar inko please jaldi Malcha marg bhejo...more than dude i can't control myself now..i so want to read the suhagdopahar scene..jaldi jaldi..😭

"Shravu: are u still the boss Chithi?II nodded..R&B chuckled"..even i laughed..boss..hmm..u yourself called him a master conductor II, how can you be boss then..πŸ˜•

the priest and II part was so nice..II sad seeing her appa cry..truly a bitter sweet moment..as the priest said Its happiness not sorrow..
joy of seeing your daughter married mixed with sadness of sending her away..

"her saree edge was tied to his angavastram HE LET HER HAVE THE WHOLE thing.." again getting naughty are we R&B..
II has to beg sam to get him a tee..ha ha..poor II...he will never stop harassing her..πŸ˜‰

Lasya is here...looking so cute..not only u i also want to eat her up..she sounds so adorable..little bundle of joy..

"R&B was talking with his French and Thai side kicks
HIS JOB WAS DONE HE HAD NOTHING TO FEAR..
Mr Iyer was far away talking with Mr Gopalan throwing longing looks at his dear kozhandai"

I admire the lovely comparison nisha..the daughter is no longer his and the fiance is now his wife...appa gave away his daughter and R&B got his wife..one is sad other is happy...husband has nothing to fear and father has longing in his eyes...absolutely amazing..in 3 lines you explained the contrasting scenario so brilliantly..πŸ‘

"She meant TO R&B's room NOT TO BRIDE, ab bride se wife ho gayi tum .." II got the shock of her life..and on top of that even amma agreed..koi bhi dar jaega yaar..apni family hi dushman nikli..all eager to throw her in lion's den..

"Can u find my charger?"..first line as husband..he is really out of this world..who says that..🀣
haq jamana abhi se start..nice nice..as tan said "Welcome to life as R&B's wife"..yeh to bus shuruwat hain...abhi to party shuru hui hain..πŸ˜†
nidhi.b23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aksh14

Just WOW WOW WOW! I'm Grounded!!πŸ‘πŸ‘
Already done reading it 8 - 10 times! But have got no words to say! Seriously I'm going mad and dancing like crazy!
Its not a write up at all! I can see it and feel being there! Its like a live thing going on! Worth the wait Nisha di! 
Highlights:

• II wearing Savvy's jhumkas
  • The collective Mangalyam Tanthunanena
  • Appa's emotional outbursts
  • The people greeting each other
  • Shravu and Nandu's excitement
  • Ranjan-R&B hug gesture
  • Bally- II conversation
  • Mihir - II conversation
  • The Bhalla family conversation( Sam - Tan - II )
  • R&B- II first talk after getting married
I don't know to write much.. But I have to say Nisha di has made me to write at least this much!πŸ˜†
This pic depicts the "Mangalyadharanam" ceremony:

The metti podra (putting) ceremony:

And finally Hearty Congratulations on thread 9 Nisha di..!πŸ‘

so beautiful pics yaar..simply amazing...
ashni0905 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail + 2
looking forward to many more threads...
swaram thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Congrats Nisha on thread9!
Party time Folks. R&B and II finally married! πŸ₯³β€οΈ
After a week of savouring each and every ritual, both Iyer and Punjabi style, we got to the culmination of a beautiful fusion wedding and the beginning of a very exciting journey of these two completely contrasting personalities complying fully with the laws of magnetism, πŸ˜ƒ

Grounded and Swept Off - beautifully put.

swaram thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nidhi.b23

Grounded and Swept off:-

they got married..yeah yeah..best day...was waiting for this day for so long..finally it came..R&I Bhalla..(know she won't change her last name but sochne mai kya jata hain)πŸ˜‰

"As she approached the stage, R&B noticed she was wearing something he had seen his Ma wear often, a pair of sparkling gold jhumkas.."That's' really adorable nisha..wearing family heirloom is a matter of pride..glad that II wore it..and u once again fulfilled your fans wishes...so sweet of you..πŸ€—

mangalsutra tying scene was so heart warming..i was in II mood today..melting into puddle..priest saying about the thread,
appa crying, dude tying it around her neck...aww..and their eyes met.."she looked at him with big soulful eyes..He met her gaze briefly... paused for a nano second..."..nothing can get more beautiful than this..soul warming..time just halt when they look into each other eyes..

"You will from now... AND forever be known as his wife...He gave up his bachelorhood for your sake..YOU made him enter the "dark side".He proposed to you AND he followed through..He wasnt tricking you, he wasnt fooling around"..
well said nisha..he did follow her around..reminds me of the metro journey when he truly felt that she was going away from him..
that acted as a trigger and dude didn't gave up after that..pursued her relentlessly..and now she is his..πŸ˜›..perseverance is success..

"The vagabond had been grounded".."The Iyer had been swept off her feet.." what more to say..u summarized everything so beautifully..
R&B didn't wanted to return home and here he is getting married..II never thought she will fall for a punjabi silent guy and here she is bounded to him for life..Life is surely interesting..and it will just better and more entertaining..at least for us readers..😳

Chachi cried..i was shocked...read the lines again..but then realized its not EK serial..no black only grey..chachi can get emotional too..
keeping aside all the jealousy she is happy for her nephew..

"Abhi tum seedhe hamare ghar No Appa's house alright.." yeh lo Sam ne toh haq jamana bhi start kar diya..i love this girl..yep she is bhalla now..vaise bhi kaha R&B usko kahi jane dene wala hain..she is his prisoner now...and don't worry appa..your daughter will be cared,loved and cherished..Bhallas already consider her precious...Sam is ready to fight R&B for her, Ranjan already worries for her..and R&B well..he will take care of her like no one else..after all she is his golden girl..⭐️

"He let II stand up, she stepped on Appa's toes, and stumbled, R&B reached for her elbow and held it"..how cute..subtle care and love...no grand gesture..so so R&B's type..❀️

I just love Ranjan..have never seen groom's dad cry but then here the father and son don't share that kind of relation so may be its normal..he is so happy for his son and may be for himself..
living alone in an empty house, son not talking, wife memories haunting is too much for him..II will be an oasis in desert of Malcha Marg..

"Father and son hugged as the new wife looked on.."OMG..they hugged..i will die out of shock..and dude smiled when he gave him blessings..I'm really dead..I'm so happy he didn't squirmed and hugged him back..too happy coz of the marriage may be...πŸ˜†

oh the toe ring..i just love them..too bad u have to get married to wear them..II blushing and dude's face flushed..wah wah..kya deadly combination hain..

"When he was done, he lifted his head his face was flushed and his hair tousled from bending down
She watched him perform finger kangi on himself...
Bala: Ishita stop admiring the husband.. listen to the vadyar kanna"...ha ha..Bala has also joined gang to tease II..ab kya kare..R&B hai hi itna handsome..no girl can control herself and II ke pass toh ab rights bhi hain..niharo apne husband ko..next time u do finger kanghi girl..😳

mangalsutra, toe ring, saat fere, sindoor, rings..haye...all rituals done with perfection..it feels like I'm there witnessing the wedding..can't get more real...

"she gently slid it over his ring finger, holding his watch on his left wrist, like she always did in trying to stop him when he kissed her..."
It reminded me of all their kissing sessions..II holding his left hand, his watch, pin of his watch...yaar inko please jaldi Malcha marg bhejo...more than dude i can't control myself now..i so want to read the suhagdopahar scene..jaldi jaldi..😭

"Shravu: are u still the boss Chithi?II nodded..R&B chuckled"..even i laughed..boss..hmm..u yourself called him a master conductor II, how can you be boss then..πŸ˜•

the priest and II part was so nice..II sad seeing her appa cry..truly a bitter sweet moment..as the priest said Its happiness not sorrow..
joy of seeing your daughter married mixed with sadness of sending her away..

"her saree edge was tied to his angavastram HE LET HER HAVE THE WHOLE thing.." again getting naughty are we R&B..
II has to beg sam to get him a tee..ha ha..poor II...he will never stop harassing her..πŸ˜‰

Lasya is here...looking so cute..not only u i also want to eat her up..she sounds so adorable..little bundle of joy..

"R&B was talking with his French and Thai side kicks
HIS JOB WAS DONE HE HAD NOTHING TO FEAR..
Mr Iyer was far away talking with Mr Gopalan throwing longing looks at his dear kozhandai"

I admire the lovely comparison nisha..the daughter is no longer his and the fiance is now his wife...appa gave away his daughter and R&B got his wife..one is sad other is happy...husband has nothing to fear and father has longing in his eyes...absolutely amazing..in 3 lines you explained the contrasting scenario so brilliantly..πŸ‘

"She meant TO R&B's room NOT TO BRIDE, ab bride se wife ho gayi tum .." II got the shock of her life..and on top of that even amma agreed..koi bhi dar jaega yaar..apni family hi dushman nikli..all eager to throw her in lion's den..

"Can u find my charger?"..first line as husband..he is really out of this world..who says that..🀣
haq jamana abhi se start..nice nice..as tan said "Welcome to life as R&B's wife"..yeh to bus shuruwat hain...abhi to party shuru hui hain..πŸ˜†

Beautiful review again nidhi. You hardly leave anything more to be said.😊
taara113 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hsp.canada

Congrats on the new thread.

My oh my what a wedding, totally worth getting up at 3:00 AM will write tomm. I will be at the wedding temple in my dreamsπŸ˜†

Hey Shevane (how do u pronounce it ??),
How are you doing...have been reading about your health...uv been unwell since some time now, hope uv got all checkups done...please take good care...