Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: nidhi.b23

arey naya update aa bhi gaya...i was busy typing review.. didn't see it...silly me...

If you had read it, u will not be in a state to type a long review..
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: swathi1990

If you had read it, u will not be in a state to type a long review..

Swati... Trust me.. I was about to type the exact words!! 
Nidhi, beta tu na padh ke so ja.. Kal agar uthi na toh review dede.. 🤣
Edited by Ashu25 - 9 years ago
swathi1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashu25

Swati... Trust me.. I was about to type the exact words!! 
Nidhi, beta tu na padh ke so ja.. Kal agar uthi na toh review dede.. 🤣

🤣 🤣 There was no warning even in the title re !!! But Hatts off Nish !! You are an expert in writing any genre... SOSY has just everything in right proportions...family, emotions,anger, love,hatred,romance,comedy, sex...Such a magic masala...and just keeps us hooked.. I can never ever forget reading this series 
Ashu25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: swathi1990

🤣 🤣 There was no warning even in the title re !!! But Hatts off Nish !! You are an expert in writing any genre... SOSY has just everything in right proportions...family, emotions,anger, love,hatred,romance,comedy, sex...Such a magic masala...and just keeps us hooked.. I can never ever forget reading this series 

IKR!!! Where we were beginning begging author sahiba for another update and one magically appears before us!! I had to hold my breath. And all the thigs said about the tale and the author is ditto ditto ditto from my side bhi 👏
taara113 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I'm not able to view the latest update(Taking Turns) on the laptop however its opening on the phone(yet to read though)...
Some others might face the same issue, Nisha if you could repost or if some else cld post it as comment, if it wld be of help...
nidhi.b23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

super hot nisha...im dead...what an imagination.. what a place to write his name.. super awesome...can't review now...have to catch my breath..

Ashu25 thumbnail
Nisha, how many parts of onslaught are you planning for us 🤣
I bet I will die by the next.. I know this is going to be there everyday now on, at least once in two days,  forewarn us now only re.. Pleaseee... Heart attacks and panic attacks might strike very easily!!! 
Ashu25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nidhi.b23

super hot nisha...im dead...what an imagination.. what a place to write his name.. super awesome...can't review now...have to catch my breath..

I TOLD YOU 🤣
swathi1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashu25

Nisha, how many parts of onslaught are you planning for us 🤣

I bet I will die by the next.. I know this is going to be there everyday now on, at least once in two days,  forewarn us now only re.. Pleaseee... Heart attacks and panic attacks might strike very easily!!! 

Dying by the next is the plan re... and I WILL HAPPILY DIE...and dont want it to be any other way
Ashu25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: taara113

I'm not able to view the latest update(Taking Turns) on the laptop however its opening on the phone(yet to read though)...

Some others might face the same issue, Nisha if you could repost or if some else cld post it as comment, if it wld be of help...

Tu risk kyon lena chahti hai??? Phone pe padhlena.. Matlab padhne ke baad kya pata tera haal kyajyajkya ho jaye 🤣