Software Symphony 9 Book Shelf Analogy on 144 - Page 22

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by Ashu25

Swati, I was a little busy and held up ya
Hehehe.. Thanks for missing me..  M back,  lets gush now 

Wat to say.. We are rendered speechless by just reading the preview... Now being BESHARAM waiting for the main picture.. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰
And Nish, I have a BIG QUESTION for you.. Why the MONET always ??? What is special about the MONET ?
10 grand for the house tour...I mean seriously..R&B is unbelievable..,but still I loved it...he is one amazing character!
Originally posted by swathi1990

Wat to say.. We are rendered speechless by just reading the preview... Now being BESHARAM waiting for the main picture.. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰
Lets not be besharam.. They are our own.. They wont mind πŸ€£
Extrmely cute in the beginning and hot by the end.
Raman is adorable and so naughty. :D

Lets not be besharam.. They are our own.. They wont mind πŸ€£
🀣 πŸ€£ R&B wont mind for sure ... He is impatient...🀣 and II is in no state to understand what is happening around her πŸ˜†

🀣 πŸ€£ R&B wont mind for sure ... He is impatient...🀣 and II is in no state to understand what is happening around her πŸ˜†
Lmao... So true di πŸ€£

When is the next  ???

Hehe πŸ˜† Our favourite question
Taking Turns☺️

There was something very sexy about her in a madisar and him in jeans and tee, she was as usual bare feet... she felt shorter...
he no longer smelled like havan smoke He smelled like... umm... this house... yes... this house, the quiet posh house... 
with original art work and natural scents and hand crafted wood chimes... she was picked up from Temple Street in Madurai and planted inside
Like Meenakshi... adorned in red saree and temple jewelry... and the prominent yellow cord bearing two glittering pendants

Amma had asked her brother to buy that as an offering for Meenakshi @ Madurai "if all goes well"

It was her mannat for the "vaal" (brat)

He rubbed his hair and face all over hers... grains of yellow rice escaped and fell on her.. with an odd rose petal... he carried from the "blessing" this morning

When he was done gorging, he let her move with a groan...

He held her hand and she followed  way behind, slow her feet made of lead...

"I want the house tour" she demanded

"Not now" he told her shortly
AYYYO!!! II 6:11 PM ON SUNDAY MARCH 8TH... IF U DONT SURVIVE IT... YOU SHOULD ALWAYS REMEMBER THIS TIME... THIS EXACT MOMENT

They were stretched out the length of their arms... 4 feet? 5 feet? How long is a human arm?
He was on step 4 she was on step one... he didnt turn back to look but didnt let go of her hand... his grip only firmer

She followed barefeet her braid in the front, her anklets ringing... he had removed her kaliras at the games
Her bangles clacked... she refused to close the gap between them... he got to the second floor first... she joined him after 4 seconds ther hands still linked

The same living room/lounge with doors going in every direction, she knew where the bed room was

It was sunny and orange outside...

She yanked her hand free of his grip and leaned on a wall panting...

He turned to look at her... hands back in pockets

The journey from the lounge doorway to his bed was going to be the longest

"Akka got 4.5 days" she said accusingly

He looked confused... "Akka said Athim let her sleep for 4.5 days... I mean... we have to go back to the hall for dinner" "I dont even have clothes to change into Amma said I should have my evening chai in the balcony WHERE ARE MY CLOTHES?"

He appeared clueless

"I dont know" he muttered

AND THAT... WILL BE THE BEGINNING OF II'S VISIT TO PARADISE 

"What do u mean u dont know?" II shrieked

"I dont know" he shrugged...

"Amma Akka and Sam were talking about putting it in the car's trunk" "Whose car? Cant be mine... what will I change into I cant go back for dinner in a madisar, Ive been wearing it for 11 hours now" II ranted

"I agree that wont be good" HE SAID

"wHATTT?" she demanded incredulous and furious

"U cant go back wearing a ma? that..." he nodded innocently

"And no I cant... change" "WHERE ARE MY CLOTHES?" she demanded

"Do u want to call Akka?" he offered her phone...

"Nooo!!! I mean... she said she left it in the car"

AYYYO!!!

I can go check" he offered politely, and was gone

She paced that living room clenching and unclenching her fingers

"Do they have a landline? Can I call Amma and ask?" "Enna panradu ippo?" ARGHHH

He returned in 5 minutes "My trunk's empty" he said

She sat on the couch in despair

"OK fine, u go take your nap we can go when u are done I can change then" she had it all worked out

"I am not sleepy" he said softly, attempting to sit by her

She jumped up from the couch, scampering to a wall by the TV... "Ummm... umm... then u shud read" she croaked eyes closed

YOU SEE IF YOUR EYES ARE CLOSED U THINK BETTER

"I DONT like to read anymore" he said with a half smile AN INCH FROM HER

"U got married... you didnt have brain surgery WHY DONT U LIKE TO READ NOW? OR WAS THE WHOLE 
brooding reader bit a was all a bloody hoax so you can impress a dull Iyer girl about how intellectual you are?
U know for Iyers education and reading are like blow jobs and orgasms"

AYYYOOO II...  ONNODA VAI/ YOUR MOTOR MOUTH
 IS LIKE ARGHHH ARGHHH ARGHHH WHAT? I CANT EVEN COME UP WITH A WORD FOR IT
WHAT THE HELL IS THAT VAI, DID U JUST TELL HIM HIS READING HABIT GIVES U AN ORGASM?

NICE NICE
 THE DAY U SHUT UP WILL BE THE DAY U ACHIEVE NIRVANA

NIRVANA? NIRVANA BADDD CHOICE OF WORDS BADD BADD
RAKSHASAN

She quivered, a sob escaping her

"Education is a blow job and Reading is orgasam or is the other way HE ASKED

Her eyes flew open... 

"Whattt?"

"U just said.." he shrugged innocently

"Both for both happy now?" she hissed

He reached and yanked the tassled edge on her pallu, when his fingers came in contact with her soft belly she let out an agonized cry

The red silk was looong the tassles kissed the floor

"I waited 3.5 months II" he said making a case for why he was famished

"Ive waited" she began and halted did not say "ALL MY LIFE" 

she didnt complete the sentence

DONT II... ITS ABOUT LUST FOR HIM IF ITS ABOUT ANYTHING ELSE FOR YOU... HE SHOULD NEVER KNOW... NEVER
HE SHOULD NEVER KNOW HE IS EVERYTHING AND THEN SOME...

U CAN FOREVER FANTASIZE HIM DOWNING A DOZEN BOTTLES OF WATER; PLACING AND REMOVING THAT EAR PHONE IN HIS LEFT EAR
READING ANYWHERE AND EVERYWHERE UNMINDFUL OF THE AUDIENCE

She felt a lump in her throat...
He was holding her braid... bending down on her kunjalam/parandi... UNTYING

She clutched it tight over the knot stalling his progress, he breathed over her hand... gently prying...

He let go of her braid and went to the folds tucked into her belly button... and released it

She shrieked in horror as the saree fell in a pool of red silk rings around her feet

In one stroke half her saree was undone...

She tossed a fold  with her foot like a soccer ball attempting to regain the silk... he went for her braid  yanked the small end of the bowtie and released the velvet globules
Her scrunched up hair thanked him as they escaped the black kunjalam cord... rapidly like sea water filling rivulets on the beach it 
loosened all the way to her top stopping at every ruby medallion, he bent down and unclipped one...

She held his hand, he gave her the medallion to keep and reached for the knot on her waist

He carressed the gold belt like cummerbund... searching for a clasp...

Rotated it around her... swiftly unhooking

it felt to the ground... over the pile of silk

The first wrap of madisar is knotted at the left side of the waist securely

He inserted his fingers between the waist and the knot... he was leaning on her to focus she could smell his hair.. the tousled thick mass of orgasam inducing heaven
silky straight and lustrous... his 6 PM bloom dark all over his jaw...

"U could HATE it u know?" she sniggered

He paused, folding his arms across his chest... in full attention for her next wave of words

"This could be the worst experience of ur life" she cried big tears...

"Ummm we... I  I mean I not you... I ... We I mean Subbu and I ... ummm (she shut her eyes to hide her shame) did it once... I ... I hated it.. I hated it
I think he hated it too..  so u will hate it" she sniffled and shook

He gave her a few minutes to get it out of her system

She thought he had left hher and gone

She opened her eyes tentatively... HE WAS HERE.. YEP RIGHT THERE...
TALL SKINNY LEAN LANKY, HAIRY AND STUBBLY
HE WAS STILL HERE!!!!!!!!

He reached for her knot again... bending down sucking on her new nose ring... her every pore tingled at that sound and sensation

She held his hand quickly... tight...

He went on his knees and kissed her belly... she fell over his head quivering and shaking... the sensation of his stubble on her belly immensely arousing

He used her jello like state to loosen the knot on the side... her saree was off except for the sheet over her right shoulder...

She pushed him in protest... afraid and panicking

He pushed her pallu to the side, tangling it like a rope bending down on her chest...looked up after a few minutes... saw her writhing and shivering on the wall like a
life size balloon
She waist moist and sore already...

"I dont think I will live" she said choking... "I  cant breathe when u touch me" she spoke with the utmost innocence
"I might die" she told him, holding his face in her palms begging him as he looked up from her chest

He attempted to pick her up...
"I dont want to go to your bed... no... not" she shook her head

HE MADE LOVE TO M, AND TO HOWEVER MANY... NO NO.. ITS THAT SAME BED... THE VERY SAME...

"Its a new bed II" he said hoarsely, swiftly picking her up... a long red silk train 
from the lounge to the bed... her parandi fell off along the way a couple of ruby medallions took leave also...

He placed her on his bed gently... she wore the cream pearl stuffed puffed sleeve blouse and hot pink? lacy underwear
 a portion of the red silk covering her thighs... the henna  two inches above her knees

She moved frantically trying to slide out of the bed... he easily climbed and overpowered her

Her fight came back gloriously, they tossed and turned sand kicked, until he had her pinned underneath.. her hair a wavy springy black pool all over the bed

"Kiss me II" he begged bending down
"When u are as naked as I am maybe" she challenged sneering

Hereleased her hands so she could undo his tee buttons...
She turned to flee... he grabbed her and lay over her again...

"I said undress me"
They nuzzled and nipped each other...he was a master at sending quick silver thrills all over her body..she found his hand on her back curves carressing and clutching
positioning her under his arousal

She begged for more feeding herself to him

"Undress me then" he ordered denying her pleasure...
He took her hands and scanned them... "Wheres my name?" he demanded huskily... 
I didnt get it" she said smugly...
He reached with his hand between her legs... and stroked

"I didnt I didnt I didnt" she groaned...

"Oh thats fine" he said smugly enjoying her shivering ecstasy
He reached for her blouse hooks...

"OK fine... fine..." she composed herself, reaching for his tee...
she just couldnt undo it her hands shook vigorously, a small vague functioning part of her brain she knew she couldnt do it she pulled it to tear... it didnt work
she cursed in Tamil... colorfully

He undid them and placed her hands on the edge... she peeled it off his upper body
The glint came back in the eyes... as he pressed down on her with his nude torso

and moved once... just ONCE... she sobbed, the edges of her vision darkening...

"My turn" he said stopping again... like the sick tormeting bas***d he was...

"No da please" she begged urging him to move...

He bent over her blouse... undoing her hooks... 8? 9? 10?

She kissed his collar his pecs... her choora clad arms going around his neck pushing him down over her

"Please da" she begged

He saw the pink lace on top and chuckled at her lil provoking gesture...  he did his favorite kneading motion with his palm on her curves watching her reaction
... as she buckled and shook multiple times
shoving him off her...in her violently over stimulated state it was horrific and cruel for him to do anything like that, but he was a merciless bas***d... she attempted to get off the bed

Unable to endure the torment...

"Your turn" he said... as she lay supine and weak  face down... took her hand to his Levi's button, chrome... and COLD
She didnt have to look to see how much the fanric was stretched, she protested into the mattress... "I cant" I Cant" Ennala mudiyadu da" 
He assisted her and handed her the zipper

"ITS YOURS U DO IT" she lifted her head to shout at him letting go

He found her hand and placed it on the lil chrome rectangle.. and began to pull she pulled it in one quick angry grab...
taking her hand away hiding it between her belly and the bed... her breath felt like steam... 

THIS WOULD BE A GOOD MOMENT TO LEAVE THE WORLD DI
JUST DIE... HE IS GOING TO KILL YOU ANYWAY... ATLEAST IT WONT BE UGLY THEN... SAVE SOME OF YOUR PRIDE AND DIGNITY
HE IS A DEMON...

"My turn" he said.. in her ear

"No... nobody;s turn" "No da... nobody's" she begged
He gently turned her over

he noticed a dark shadow under her lace... he reached with his hand and fished the curve out... and saw a henna pattern... a long vine connecting his three favorite moles😳
The leaves had the letters R-A-M-A-N on them... he bent down to pay homage to his name... he smiled fully... satisfied? Narcissistic bas***d!!!!!!!!!!!...
AYYO
SICK WOMAN YOU ARE II!! PLAIN SICK!!
HOPE U ARE HAPY NOW... ITS LIKE SHRAVU'S CUBBY AT SCHOOL HE CAN DO WHATEVER HE WANTS WITH IT
IT HAS HIS NAME ON IT EVEN... NICE NICE

When she heard the first sucking sound... a series of small explosions  spread through her body annihilated whatever consciousness
 she had left, as he devoured the curve..

Edited by Nisha0604 - 9 years ago

Hehe πŸ˜† Our favourite question
I will never fail to ask ab se... U know the amount of tension building up πŸ€£