Software Symphony 9 Book Shelf Analogy on 144 - Page 23

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 7 years ago
SWEET & SAD! Sweet beginnings & sad parting from parents...everything familiar..a terrifying but thrilling moment for any newly-wed girl!
Lovely update!Clap
Edited by Seriousreader - 7 years ago
Loved loved #Raman and # Coins and MAC Diva like crazy!!!Heart
I'm not going to write much as I'm in R&B- II wonderland. Blushing
The Nalangu was ammmazinggg!! You just sweep me with every upadate of yours Nisha di..! My Sunday has been made! Yayyy!!Dancing
Bidaai Cry I can feel II cry in front of me! 
More than II.. Appa and Amma!CryCry(Appa even more)
Wonderful scene this update has created in my mind!
The Nalangu scene:

And yes.. before I forget! A very happy women's day to all the lovely ladies out there!ClapBig smileHeart

Coin toss & M.A.C Diva:-

Loved the games...we don't have this much games in our culture..now i seriously envy Iyers..Cry Your wedding is so much fun..

The hug after kiss..so wonderful...her kaliras hanging on his back and he holding her tight.."They linked fingers quietly, her right and his left..."simply superb..he recognized his ma's earrings and just held her tighter..no words, no thank you, no how she got them..just happy that she wore them..action speaks better than words..he just told her with this hug how happy he was..Smile

"He was furious at her fear... he was done accommodating requests he didnt care anymore.." possessive side coming out..he is tired of giving her away...now that she is his legally there is no stopping him..others have to form a long queue to get hold of II..R&B has no plan to share her with anyone else..Embarrassed...poor appa..beti hui parayi..in all sense..Cry

R&B didn't mind changing clothes in front of her and she is dumbstruck..what a contrast..cool confident husband versus shy nervous wife..they have made out number of times but this level of intimacy is new to her..chest pounding, heartbeats rising, staring her husband like a statue , picking up his veshti and when he gave it to her dropping it as if its a ball of fire.."His doe eyed wife stood by the window clutching edges of her saree.." oh i love this line..she is a nervous wreck and bearing the brunt is her pallu...what has R&B done to Iyer warrior...the lioness is nowhere to be seen..LOL

R&B never sat for poojas and havan but went through all the rituals efficiently..bending down fully to get blessings, sitting for six hours during havan...even Ranjan admires him for that..followed every custom so that he can stake claim on II..how sweet and adorable...makes me love him more and more..Day Dreaming

"Her kaliras had caught on the edge of his veshti many times during such rituals, she would take on the task of freeing them he felt himself being aroused upon seeing her hennaed hands on his offwhite dhoti like that"..no comments..its way too hot..no words to describe it..Heart

He knew something is wrong when she is so quiet..just love it that he understands her so much..didn't know whether she is shy, upset or mad but know something is wrong..yep..both of your are reckless..no point arguing over that..
Oh god jealous of appa..cmon man..its her vidai and he is her appa..bond of  28 years cannot be forgotten so easily and when that bond is of a father-daughter it cannot fade away for eternity...learn to live with it and let it go...thank god Ranjan came to rescue...

"She had automatically gravitated towards him... like she had never left his side"..i laughed reading this so much..how convenient..jab man kare party change kar lo..n here our dulhe raja is burning with jealousy...too good II..Clap

""We could meet at 6" he said in English..She took a step forward her face relaxing a bit as if she was suddenly relieved about something.." she would get some sleep..must be happy about that..is he really planning to leave for the game?? i thought he will not leave her side now..have to wait and watch..

she is packing his clothes..how adorable..wife ki duties shuru ho gayi..and R&B.."U could pack my toiletries next.." as playful as he can get.."good iyer boy" turns back to "devil punjbai boy"..well we love the punjabi version..he makes our heart soar high..fighting over the charger..oh god..how much they make me gush..Embarrassed

"Sam walked in as she attempted to flee the room... flushed and edgy.." II express is on track..ready to just run away..Sam asked about sleeping..sleep..that word should be removed from II's dictionary now that she is married to your brother Sam.."When the baby kicked her she could feel the moist area on her chest.."..lie as much as you can II, truth is there hidden in folds of your saree..(how gross of me but have to say this..LOL)

Car pinned with roses..i seriously pity R&B now..the laid back guy has to go through so much OTT to get II.."he fed her a piece of chocolate burfi, it cracked and fell he grabbed it with his left hand and put it in his mouth drawing "ooohs""..even i did Ooo..II feeding with spoon..not done girl..."She is deliberately trying to be dense so she can feed him everything one after the other.." ha ha..so true vandu..i second you..Rasam rice..she tried to act smart and got ambushed again.."He held her wrist and sucked every grain off her fingers... painfully slowly.." guy just gets better and better.."Sam picked up her jaw from the floor"..her jaw is always on the floor just like ours..Big smile

"Can this thing go on for ever so I never have to go there?" not easy to leave your parents and enter a new household but guess every girl has to go through it..Cry

everyone asking her to sing and she is fighting them off..he loves this feisty side of her..."He imagined a sulk emotocon with arms across the chest tapping her feet." so funny nisha..and so cute..
yeh lo husband ji ki demand bhi aa gayi for the song..and she called him da in front of others.."R&B: yes Athai (HURT!!)"...dude can turn from a shy guy to mischievous one in  sec..perfect song nisha.."Their eyes on each other, her words almost inaudible in some places, her lips dry and her voice quivering..He stared as if he understood every word..." lovely setting..perfect atmosphere..Heart

The part about II imagining throwing GA and kamakshi athai was so damn funny..uncontrollable laughter that's what that para produced..genius nisha..Big smile

the games...loved them..knew about only the ring thing rest were all new..Dude got naughty..holding her hand and sam shouting on mike..she is another nutcase.."She leaned forward, took her left hand and caressed his cheek with a sultry look.." oh my what was that..not just dude even i was shocked..II bold ho gayi..coconut game, papad breaking and the most happening one the shringar game..combing her hair, smearing vermilion on her chin and applying lipstick..hot hot hot..MAC diva..ha ha..u can't trust dude with anything II..u will never know when it will come to attack you back..Ouch

but even our II is no less..two can play the game and she has fighter streak in her..rubbing her lips together arousing the hell out of dude, giving him finger kangi sending him to heaven..""Even?" she asked."Not even"..." how can it be even so soon dear..he has controlled himself for so long..would take lots of time to get even..loved that II shocked him..that's why he loves her..she is completely different from the girl he has dated..she fights with ferocity, amazes him beyond words and then turns into a shy lover ready to surrender herself to him..multifaceted personality and he loves her every side.. Heart

"Amma and Appa suddenly realized the time had arrived..."..aww..so sad yaar..as much as I'm happy for their marriage the daughter in me feels bad for appa and amma..knowing that R&B won't share her generously like bala..

COMING UP...our death...no one has waited eagerly for their death but we SoSy readers are awaiting it with baited breaths..bring it on nisha..eagerly waiting for it...DancingDay Dreaming
Originally posted by Aksh14

The Nalangu was ammmazinggg!! You just sweep me with every upadate of yours Nisha di..! My Sunday has been made! Yayyy!!Dancing
The Nalangu scene:

And yes.. before I forget! A very happy women's day to all the lovely ladies out there!ClapBig smileHeart

from where you get these pics yaar..simply superb. all artistic and so lovely...Clap
Originally posted by nidhi.b23

Originally posted by Aksh14

The Nalangu scene:

from where you get these pics yaar..simply superb. all artistic and so lovely...Clap

Google - The one and only solution Nidhi LOL
I just try to post them here so that you guys get to see it here itself and not go in search of it !Embarrassed
Nisha hope your son is feeling better.. and u got some sleep yesterday night:
have you tried this
Vicks Warm Steam Vaporizer 1 Each [328785101508]
9 coin toss and MAC Diva

beautiful description of the nalangu and pre nalangu and I have this strong feeling starting the wedding R&B's fav south indian dish is going to be rasam Wink 
I so want II to call him Raman starting March 8th its simple and nice and so endearing ..

I love his song selection
Meaning

From the day I saw the son of Lord Shiva,
Who is merciful and holds the Vel,
My love for him is ebbing out.
Anupallavi
In the pretty garden where the bees sing,
The Kandha who came and gave me pleasure

Anupallavi
My mind has not forgotten the blue peacock,
The affection mixed with love has not vanished,
The pretty Murugan has filled my mind,
And he shows his slight smile and ,
Makes me Wear the flowers on my head.

perfect isnt it EmbarrassedDay Dreaming

and LOVED LOVED appa/II interaction so perfect all anger gone , she is back to being his daughter and no matter what happens II will be a daddy's girl nothing ever changes that , her love for R&B is different but he just has to realize and live with it.. LOLhow many million times do i tell my husband you know my dad ...luckily for me my father and him get along so i am ok :)

Actually in iyers there is no special ceremony called bidaai, after the mangalsuthra is tied everyone cries and its very subtle i know in some cultures its done like a ritual.
But that doesnt mean nobody cries of course they do , i surprised myself crying too LOL
R&B better have some handkerchiefs now :-)

Its day lite saving here so we had a 1 hour leap in our time which means India may get updates earlier :-)
BTW loved everyones reviews Nidhi/harshita/sunshine/bluesky/charlie/aksh(picture) /Arya/Nivi sorry if I missed someone
Edited by TanjoreGirl - 7 years ago
Originally posted by TanjoreGirl

Nisha hope your son is feeling better.. and u got some sleep yesterday night:
have you tried this
Vicks Warm Steam Vaporizer 1 Each [328785101508]

Hope your tyke gets well soon Nisha!
Edited by blue5sky - 7 years ago