Punjabi Channel

~ Happy Birthday Reet... The Lion (BabbaR_SheR) ~

Kore-Soteira thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

It was, undeniably, cold and chilly on the mountain region. The sun had already set on the horizon and with each passing minute, it was getting darker. Despite the freezing weather, the location was essentially the definition of beautiful. 

Reet: Come on girls, what would Milkha say!

Avani: I can't move any faster. My legs are tired and I'm dying of exhaustion! 

*Iss Punjabi di battery discharge hoge ha! *

Amy: OK how about we find a place to camp at for the night?

After a short time of searching, the girls found a perfectly comfortable place to camp for the night. The trio decided to split up their work. While Reet decided to stay and put up the tent; Amy and Avani decided to bring some wooden logs from the forest for the camp fire itself.  

*e well layii duniyaa nu chadeyaa, ve well lyi Amy dur kari *

After finding some logs, the girls were heading back, when they spotted a mysterious looking well, a little further away. 

Amy: Don't go any near it. It's already dark. Just don't go there. 

*ve chandri raat muk gayi *

Avani: Pshh. I doubt it'll be of any trouble.

*ki akahaan main tenu kudiye samjh na aawe mainu kudiye*

Avani cautiously, yet curiously, approached the well- the cold and dark just foreshadowed a fascinating outcome. Yet her  joy knew no bounds after reading something on the board attached to the well.

Your presence here is flattering, your arrival fascinating

Yet you remain unaware, so oblivious to this well's power

So dear visitor, I take away your confusion

All I can say is dream of a dream...

and watch it occur

Avani: OH MY GOD! I get this...it's a wishing well! We dream a wish and it happens! 

*kehndi main taan raati baithi chete bhangda payeyaa* 

Before Amy could say anything, Avani had caught her hand and was moving fast to go tell Reet as well- they had found a wishing well, talk about exciting!  All traces of exhaustion had vanished after seeing the well. 

*saadi Chanel baby kehndi hor ghumna, oh tod tad ke border ohne  jungle ghumna*

At the camp site, Avani came shouting holding Amy's hands, due to all this Amy lost her balance and BANG! She collided with Reet. 

Reet: Avani have you lost it, all my efforts are gone in vain. Oh Amy are you okay.

*Jehdi bomb sut maardugi baliye, eh Avi hai Laden taan nahi 😳*

Avani: Reet leave it all aside. I HAVE BIG NEWS! We've found a wishing well! 

*Marjaani paundi bhangdaa!!!*

Reet: I don't believe in such things Avani. These wishing wells, fairy tales etc... its all fiction.

Amy: Reet, don't disappoint her. Let's give it a try. But first let's relax and have some food. Then we'll move forward. 

*Surya ast, Punjabi mast 😎*

Credits:

Yuvika_15-BlueEyes-debasree04flirtatious.

FrozenSnowshayranahui., -Naz.Karam-

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amanat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

After having a glorious meal, the girls still had butterflies in their stomach, yet Reet still possessed doubt that remained quite strong. 

Reet: So this is the spot where your dreams become reality hey? I can totally see the magic *rolls eyes*

*Oh bari barsi khaten geya si khat ke liyanda shehna 😳 *

Amy: Let's give it a try Reet! Now who wants to try out first.

*mainu dar taan ohdon da lag reha si, jad vekheya pehli vaar ainu.*

Avani: I will go first- my wishes are very important! 

*Disco Singh tut paina mela lut laina 🥳*

Reet: I will go last, let Amy have the second chance. I don't mind waiting till the end, as this is going to lead nowhere anyway...

Avani marched towards the well- she was going to make the most important thing in the world happen.

Avani: Dear Wishing Well. From the bottom of my heart, all I really do want, is endless rows and closets of Chanel, Gucci and Dior. Maybe even some Stella McCartney please! 

Despite the rolling eyes of the girls, they listened and watched- And voila!! Her wish came true. In front of them, a key appeared magically, one that gave Avani the location to all her new closets filled with designer everything. 

*Chanel products hove palle taan hai teri balle balle *

Yet Reet was fighting off some flies, therefore missing the occurrence and not believing Avani. Now it was Amy's turn.

Amy: May I get the world's most precious diamond?

And the same thing happened. A beautiful, shining diamond appeared in front of Amy, yet Reet still believed the happening to be a joke by the girls- oh how wrong she was! 

*goreyaan pairan de vich diamond diyaan jhanjaraan* 

Finally Reet's turn came and since she didn't believe she hastily  and of course sarcastically made a laughable wish. 

Reet: I want to become a Lion. The Queen of the Jungle 

*Sheraan di kaum Punjabi 😎*

Amy and Avani could not believe the wish Reet asked for yet within a blink of their eye; Reet had became a fierce lion, ready to pounce upon anyone. 

AmyOH My God! What do we do?

Avani: I cannot be murdered by my friend! Especially not now- I just got a closet of designer goods, Amy!

Meanwhile, Reet ran into the forest. And just like a lion, she roared at the top of her voice which shook the whole forest. 

*aisa na mileya sheesha hun tak saanu, kive badleya paiye asi hun tenu 😭*

As you can see...that escalated quickly...

flirtatious. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Avani: Amy wake up!! Look what Reet is murmuring in her sleep.

Amy: Let's wake her up. It's near 12:00 am. Do you have the cake ready?

Avani: Yes, but due to our trek, it's a little messed up. Just wait a bit; I will make some tweaks in it.

Amy: We don't have much time. Light up the candles, while I go and wake up that lion.

Amy and Avani: Reet, wake up!! Wake up!! Wake up lion

Reet: Oh God!! Where am I? (Avani and Amy look at her confused) I became a lion after making a wish at the wishing well... Remember? (Avani and Amy nod saying no) Avni didn't you go to that wishing well? 

Avani: WHAT?! A wishing well- when, where, how, WHAT! (sarcastically) I need some Chanel, maybe the well could get some for me!😆

Amy: Reet, what are you talking about?

Reet: (Realising neither of the girls knew what she was on about) I don't even know anymore...I think I had a dream. Or was it a nightmare?

Amy: Well whatever it was, enough of our talking, Reet, do you remember what day it is today.

Reet: Uhhh...

Amy and Avani:*excitedly both girls look at each other* It is your birthday today!

Edited by flirtatious. - 9 years ago
Amanat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

You know they say the satisfaction of a surprise- the humbleness behind it- can be truly flattering for one. Unfortunately though, our birthday girl will never know. You see, our darling Sher decided to, quite dramatically may I say, go on stalker mode...and somehow find the Prep thread for her birthday 🥱. Ladies and Gentleman, our birthday girl is not only is a Punjabi Sher but also a certified stalker.

While the situation may seemingly be hilarious (I'm sure in a week we'll be laughing) the organizers of the thread were quite...interesting with their reactions. 😳
So, in order to keep the excitement of surprise, us Crazy Creatives, have included the last element of this birthday thread. Here we present our inside reactions to Reet's stalking, which surfaced...in an almost comical way.

flirtatious.

Really Reet? Really? WHY YOU SO GOOD AT STALKING OH MY GOD NOW WHAT DO WE DO. I could be using this stress to buy me a Chanel bag- not thinking about how to give you a surprise now! HMPH. 😆 Ps- you're so lucky I love you

shayranahui.

Reet, that's not fair oye. 😳 It took so much of our hardwork  & patience- are you testing that or what? You can imagine how we are feeling right now. If not, kindly refer to the song posted below:

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vng5mg0iY0Q[/YOUTUBE]

I'm seriously aggrieved after this scene, like seriously!
🥱 Anyways, I know I'll keep loving you. Have a blessed day ahead! ❤️ Get lost with the gift ab! :/

https://i.imgur.com/lNLnYrG.gif
Edited by shayranahui. - 9 years ago
unitatoxo. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
A very very happy birthday reet! Stay crazzy and stay awesome!
BeingABeast thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
La la la... Happy happy bday to u... Mere golumolu reet di..rofl... Bad girl apne CCs ka surprise kharab kiya...rofl... Btw stalking is fun..rofl
GulaabiAakhein. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Wishing you a very happy birthday Reet! 🤗 
Always keep smiling,
Best wishes,
Manjari!
Yagyaseni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
A very happy birthday to you, Darling! May god bless you with every happiness you deserve and may your every wish be fulfilled! May God Bless you!
Love,
Yagzz
GuardianDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Happy birthday sherni 😆 have a great day & roar as much as u want bcoz its ur day. Yayyy 😆
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Happy birthday Reet 🤗🤗 Hope you have a fabulous day sweetie <3 Fab thread guys