1. After the Storm - This fanfic takes off from the point when Paro declares to the press the illegal deeds of the Thakur of Birpur. Though Rudra hates her in the begining, she earns Rudra's respect while rebuilding her life with the help of General VK Singh and his wife Geethanjali. Rudra finds out the truth about the fire and apologises to her for all that he put her through. They slowly build a friendship which later blossoms into love. Mohini and Sumer realise that Rudra is not their enemy and that he and Dilsher will only make their lives better. How they help Rudra catch the villain and win his lady love is the story. Laila's true love, Maithili's baby and Nandini's fate are the other important parts of this story.
2. Clear blue skies - This is the sequel to After the storm where Rudra and Paro have just been married and getting used to the domesticity. Will unknown dangers threaten their peace? Will Mala Tejawat's return bring another storm to the Ranavat Haveli? Will the girls across the border finally return home? All this and more explored in this story.
1. The Lioness - In this piece our brave heroine, takes charge and protects herself and her new born son from the man who wants to end their lives.
2. To Laugh, to love, to live - In this piece, on Valentine's Day, a loving husband takes his pregnant wife down a trip to memory lane as they recollect along the way how they both learnt to laugh, to love and to love again.
3. The Man of many colors - In this piece, a reluctantly, affianced couple wonder how life may turn out if they end up married as the family celebrate Holi.
4. The father and the son - In this piece Rudra reflects on his relationship with his father.5. Under the cover of night - In this OS, we explore what happens when Paro discusses the dreams that haunt her to Rudra and how he makes her see things differently.
Hi Rithu ,
Topic started by -Disenchanted-
Last replied by bluemoon255