~Akdha FF~ Unconditional Love chapter 5 updated pg 98

...Arushi... thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

I would like to dedicate this FF to all my writer friends... from whom I got inspired too... I would like to thanks Bhavini di(shahbavini), Shraddha(lashy)di, Preet di (Rishbala3018), Priyanka di(Ppluvkuch), Samanika di(justluvtv), Ruthshalini, Anushka, Arunima(ArunimaJA), Akansha(AkanshaJA) and many more...

This is also dedicated to my very close friends who encouraged me to write this FF Fairy di (fairylovedesire) and Anmol(anmolarora29).

And special thanks to my chotti writer ( Anushka) I know after reading this she will kill me for breaking "dosti" rule... But you really deserve this yaar... Because I have never found a person like you who is so helpful and selfless...May god bless you dear

Though I am not at all a good writer and this is also my first attempt so, Iwon't be able to write as a professional writer. It's just my imagination and my thoughts which I am sharing with you all... because there is a great agony than bearing an untold story. I hope you all can understand and ignore my silly mistakes. But your valuable suggestions and criticism are also welcome. And I will be highly obliged to read them.

I know that many FF's which modern Akdha concept has already been posted many times so; I will try to keep my story as original as possible. So sorry in advance to other FF writers with whom my story might collide unintentionally... ( this one is inspired from Samanika di I hope you won't mind di)

Banner credit to my dearest friend Taniroyal who startled me  with her masterpiece. Thank you so much tani, Love you🤗

PROLOGUE

This is  prologue plus character sketch of protagonist (i.e. our beloved Akdha)   

What it feels when someone breaks your heart and you fall in love with the same person  with every  broken piece of your heart...so guys here is an Akdha story set in 21st century where...

Jodha is a 17 years old girl who used to be a fun loving, bubbly, carefree kind of a girl who used to believe in living life to its fullest that to on her terms and conditions. But destiny had another plans for her... as man make and God breaks... Her life took 360 degree turn and now she is just opposite of that she used to be... at present she lives on someone else terms and condition i.e. to a person she hates most in the world. But what made her do so??? And why she got married to that person only??? Why all her dreams shattered in one go??

Whereas  Jalal is a 21 years young lad or we must say a big business tycoon, who is among top 5 business men in India. He is really a prince charming and every girl adores him... After his father's demise he took over his family business and is completing his MBA simultaneously. He lives with his Ammi and his younger brother Mirza. His elder sister Bakshi is married to Sharifudin and they lived in Delhi. He was blessed with so much ... then what made him marry at such an early age??? That to a middle class girl?? And forcefully... how can he be so cruel??? What made him do that???

As time takes its toll on life... their hatred changed into love...

When these two were so different then how did they fall in love??? How did they confess??? How did they prove their love to each other???

Gradually as you all will go on reading the story all the suspense's  will go on reliving... and more characters will go on adding ( so I am not giving character sketch ) so stay tune...

Note- Actually I am little practical kind of person so, I am going to try that my story look more realistic rather than being  as sweet as a fairy tale realistic rather than being  as sweet as a fairy tale come on... even fairy tales have witches and devils... everyone is not at all sweet in every situation. I am gone try to portray feelings of a common person. And want to show all kind   of problems a girl has to deal with  and a man's passiveness can go to want extend... but please don't get dishearten happy moments will also be there to be cherished as every dark cloud has silver lining...

So guys tell me... How was it??? Should I continue by posting the chapters??

INDEX

Prologue- above

Chapter - 1 : pg 11  

Chapter 2-  Pg 26

Chapter 3 : pg 39

Chapter 4 : pg 61

Chapter 5: pg 98

Edited by ...Arushi... - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

avika444 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Arushi Congo for ur new story dear
Lovely prologue
Nice start
Continue soon
Pm me
Savi.23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update soon dr..dont take more time to update..nice chap...and next time update a long chapter..
edkv thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
congo dear, kitna accha likhati ho 👏 u definitely should continue dis 😃 see am so much happy 4 ur new start as a writer
Edited by FAIRYLOVEDESIRE - 9 years ago
cuty1997 thumbnail
congratulation dear for your new ff 
continue soon. 
nice story line.
ArunimaJA thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Arushiii wow wow wow
Joja ki new ff bale bale...wonderful name...
Suspense??? I hate suspense...dimak kharab kar dete hai..
Waise it was sooii nice
Now tum bhi a writter...congratz
Joja ki marriage oh god!!!
Love u arushi jaan
Update sonn
& when will u update dnt say asap just tell me the rright date
Devilicious_ME thumbnail
What should I say yrr u made me speechless
Fabulous prologue everything just fabulous
Please update soon
Pba123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice cs n prolouge
Congrats for new story
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
congo for the new story
NSKay thumbnail
congo for new story dear...pls pm me nxt if possible...you will be a good writer that for sure...