rangamma thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Other than her beauty Sonali completely lacks in expressing the
 emotions whether  love or friendship.

Al most all the actresses in the serials are well versed in acting and they 

show professionalism in all their characters

Sonali looks flat ,there is no voice modulation . She is no match for fiery Apuva who excels in all  

his scenes whether it is  with Shoba or Sarika or Samarth or naani.

Harsh Chayya( he has a beautiful walking style), Sarika( too good to act evil), 

naani(so cute in dressing and body language)... all do well in their characters.

Even if Shoba doesn't love Vikram at present, she can reciprocate her friendship in  vibrant ways

Jiu is an excellent child.

All in all Apurva stands first in the race to get the best actor award

( thru a selected niche audience)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

skydome thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Absolutely agree. I was very much disappointed with sonali's acting , the director's direction, and the cv's script on ADTH.
Ekta's concept was good, and Vikram/Abha's did his best to express the maturity of the concept- but I guess we needed some one like satyajit Ray and suchitra sen's talents to have done justice. 

Selfless love and it's purity was excellently expressed in satyajit' Rays movies, and the audience would always remain awestruck by the high quality work. For someone, who has watched these movies, I was disappointed by the lack of maturity and talent of the above mentioned team to express such a wonderful message of selfless love.

The director and cv's could have expresses Shobha's inner thoughts to the audience by herself inner thoughts- which she did not need to express in front of Vikram, or anyone else. But the team has failed completely to express Shobha's inner human thoughts.  Sad, sad, sad...

Let us hope Ekta's will do more serious research and soul searching to do better job. I do applaud her concept- maybe one step at a time.

Glad that it was a finite serial.

Cheers.
rangamma thumbnail

Originally posted by: skydome

Absolutely agree. I was very much disappointed with sonali's acting , the director's direction, and the cv's script on ADTH.

Ekta's concept was good, and Vikram/Abha's did his best to express the maturity of the concept- but I guess we needed some one like satyajit Ray and suchitra sen's talents to have done justice. 

Selfless love and it's purity was excellently expressed in satyajit' Rays movies, and the audience would always remain awestruck by the high quality work. For someone, who has watched these movies, I was disappointed by the lack of maturity and talent of the above mentioned team to express such a wonderful message of selfless love.

The director and cv's could have expresses Shobha's inner thoughts to the audience by herself inner thoughts- which she did not need to express in front of Vikram, or anyone else. But the team has failed completely to express Shobha's inner human thoughts.  Sad, sad, sad...

Let us hope Ekta's will do more serious research and soul searching to do better job. I do applaud her concept- maybe one step at a time.

Glad that it was a finite serial.

Cheers.

As you said,

many scenes except that of Apurva look flat and  there is so much of villanism .

We could not see much of hero and heroine 

It looks as though Sonali acts with out getting any remuneration .

Bengali films and Pakistani films are examples of showing pure romance in a classical  style.

Such a good story did not evoke any surprises from the select  niche audience
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Shobha always put her family first. Her sachdev family was and is always her life her selfless love is always for her family.. Can she think of another man in her life ???

She never thought of Vikram Sir as someone who was going to express falling in love with her.. Even till the last friday episode it has never hit her that her Vikram sir whom ahe considers a very special friend is in love with her and can do anything for her .. Being still married to a jerk like Samarth & her properties being a family her inner concious may not even allow her to move ahead !! One may have to just visualize situations from this woman bring projected as hersefless love is her family does she have space and time for Vikram's love??
On the other hand Vikram was shown growing to understand Shobha's dedication of sefless love which once upon a time he was he cared he valued Sarika was selfish & materilaitic & took love for granted & tormented it ..and ended up killing it .. While Vikram was left heart broken still he continued his journey finding selfless love what is that love where the other person share being with your outlook in love & sees smillar happiness .. Shobha before Samarth came into the picture was enjoying being with Vikram sir admired his way of caring & understanding by then the surrounding plugged in the phrase of him loving her and that growth was called love viz Usha put the words love which was decision time for Shobha to see whether Samarth shud be given a chance love in the form of trust ... Her decision in love was always seen more by others than her..

This decision making and visualizing the other person involved ie Vikram's love was more focused to viewers as he saw Shobha as a soulmate a companion ... A journey to continue .. What is Shobha's jpurney its her family her kids rest are all secondary at the moement as she needs to fight for her rights ...Room of love from another good human being can only be seen by her as affection concern and understanding which Vikram gives her in abundance & she has also recirocated by healing his pain helping him that grew on him n he shows his thoughts..

The writes have all aling shown Shobha's behaviour thro Vikram's eyes & thoughts .. Her Vikram Sir is specail to her he is her most trusted person love in the form of trust she takes steps of love her way to show those phases only... Her family beliefs has taken her duration to this point to be selfish and only care about onself .. Only after this phase is over can she think about herself abt another man in her life ???
So both individuls Vikram & Shobha visulze and think about love their own way yet they both carry selfless love care and need for each others existance around..
Being together or being soulmates or being married or being lifepartner journey was never Shobha's forsigth with Vikram inspite of people telling her repeatedly as her family her kids are her world & Vikram is part of her world of a person who understands selfless love .. Will she ever love or bring Vikram in her thoughts like he does maybe NOW when she has overcome the move she did of her wronged husband in her life is going to move out cud happen or NEVER.. As for Vikram his enrmous love for Shobha is showing his happiness being with and around her.. A
Man of high patienece & integrity will wait for ever for his Shobha if she ever walks into his open arms only for her with more such scaled love and she may attach herself to his...

As for Sonali she is shown as Shobha charcater which I see as above stated from
My understandning and the variations of expressions how she sees her love for her family for her undestanding of love is shown to context.. Her understanding of how her Vikram
sir is also just there.. Going beyond that has never been given a chance & may br continutaion in imaginary lines...

Sorry for the long post the way I analyze Shobha her understanding of how she sees love is what I see & saw as it was shown the flow of the storyline..              ðŸ˜Š
fan555 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
may be this is more because of cv's mistake, not sonali's. thogh sonali was nt a great actress in her time but she is a decent actress. In the first half she impressed me with her acting. even national award wining director is approaching her. but in the second half the cv's make her look dumb. the creative have changes the track week after week. sonali was made to look expressionless as cv had no clear idea about the show. apurva on the otherhand, in the first half has only one expression but in the second half got scope and doing a brillient job. even in the last episode the show looks in hurry. one more thing villains role always has more scope than the hero and heroine.
rangamma thumbnail
@Shanti
We do not suspect Shoba's integrity, her love for her family and caring for others.

But this is new women era, she need not be depicted as the way she is now.

So dumb, with out any  expression she delivers her dialogues.

It seems as though some body is compelling her from behind to do so. 

BUT

others make the story dynamic and pleasant.

The SS duo excel in their negative characters, Vikram is super in all the scenes.

But this beautiful story some where lost its track and being  a short period, by the time they set it right

every thing  is finished

Such a super theme got wasted by the CV writers
makaman thumbnail
The Lady who cannot act was a judge in reality show zee Cine Star ki khoj.how ironic.🤢😕 Edited by makaman - 9 years ago
sanjana thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Even I felt  in the recent weeks Sonali was struggling to bring the right emotions. She was looking very dull. Even today I felt there is some heaviness and the flow in her acting is definitely missing. So she is not going to marry Vikram. This is a bigger disappointment. Edited by sanjana - 9 years ago
fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
absolutely agree, I have already mentioned in another post, that Sonali lacks acting skills, something is off with her always, she does not seem to be interested, this was such an awesome role for her, but she alwyas looks flat , disinterested, lately it is becoming more prominent, it is really sad, someone else would have done a great job given a chance, because of her her scenes with vikram loose the whole intensity, I do not get it why Ekta chose her when she does not seem interested in playing this character, any other actress would have done a fabulous job, I am completely disappointed with her, she has potential but her lack of interest is harming her acting, Anyway good concept, and coming from Ekta it is a big deal, although show lacked good writing and intensity, writers were very average, they could do so much better but it is big deal that Ekta K tried something new, although it is hard for her to stay away from saas bahu drama, wish they kept full focus on Shobha and Vikram, Anyway the entire case did an Awesome job..Hopefully Ekta will come up with good stories now..
skydome thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hopefully, if Ektha comes up with new concept- she and the writers will do a good research, before jumping into starting a serial.
India is well known for excellent innovative writers, directors, and actors- it is time that these serials move forward to reflect the excellence that India is known for. It should not be very difficult for Ekhta to find excellent research material for her serials in India.