Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Aksh14

Another WOW update Nisha Di..!

"Transfer of power" - The name itself oozes authority R&B has over II.
And the whole scene is just great! How intricately you have designed each and every moment! I'm in love with it! Engayo poitel pongo!πŸ‘
How II sees a sister in Sam.. How R&B sees a mother in Amma! They have truly trying to own each other's family!😳
II giving kercheif to R&B.. WW Unlimited me bhi she never fails to take care of him!πŸ˜†
No more words to describe this emotional one!
The Maroon 9 yards and Iyer Mangalsutra!

OH MY GOD

THATS THE MOST BEUTIFUL PICTUREπŸ‘πŸ‘

PERRRFECT
Yes it has everything I described, and then the string of flowers

Well doneπŸ‘
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: swathi1990

This calls for a debate Nish ! I am in no support of feminists.. Infact I hate all this special women meetings / empowerment ...they are just BAKWAAS... They say that they wanted women to be treated equal but in actuality they themselves have no clue of wat they want...to be treated equal or to be treated like a god...Thats not wat I meant when I used the word feminist...

Oh I need a promotion so I will not have a child (II)

But wats really wrong in II / any girl thinking this way...I dont support all demands..But I feel that women have the right to make their choices /decisions as well... I am doing my PhD now...Ofcourse during paper deadlines I will be late home...I dont want a kid till I finish my PhD...wats wrong in thinking like that??? I am not being a feminist here..I am just being a person who follows my passion in life

I have a meeting in 8 minutes cant help but post lets not discuss this PLEASE PLEASE ..lets gush... over this brilliant update .. hate me for this but i dont want a debate i want to talk about him finding his ma and her finding her second family
I want to talk about every single ritual thats mentioned here

swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Another WOW update Nisha Di..!

"Transfer of power" - The name itself oozes authority R&B has over II. (Authority here means R&B just has got what he wanted and II is officially his now...)
And the whole scene is just great! How intricately you have designed each and every moment! I'm in love with it! Engayo poitel pongo!πŸ‘
How II sees a sister in Sam.. How R&B sees a mother in Amma! They are truly trying to own each other's family!😳
II giving kercheif to R&B.. WW Unlimited me bhi she never fails to take care of him!πŸ˜†
No more words to describe this emotional one!
The Maroon 9 yards and Iyer Mangalsutra!

wow !! cute saree...metti...sooo soo cute
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I will run away now if any more debate ensues πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Swati...Your points are right, Nisha's points are general...Yours is specific...Hope I am making sense here πŸ˜•
Each to his/her own again 
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

This calls for a debate Nish ! I am in no support of feminists.. Infact I hate all this special women meetings / empowerment ...they are just BAKWAAS... They say that they wanted women to be treated equal but in actuality they themselves have no clue of wat they want...to be treated equal or to be treated like a god...Thats not wat I meant when I used the word feminist...

Oh I need a promotion so I will not have a child (II)

But wats really wrong in II / any girl thinking this way...I dont support all demands..But I feel that women have the right to make their choices /decisions as well... I am doing my PhD now...Ofcourse during paper deadlines I will be late home...I dont want a kid till I finish my PhD...wats wrong in thinking like that??? I am not being a feminist here..I am just being a person who follows my passion in life

I am going to assume you are unmarried ille? Otherwise apologies... II wants to postpone it for 5-7 years until she turns 35 36? I feel thats a tad unreasonable, or may be I want my leading lady to be unreasonable I dont know

I agree you should focus on what you want... and go after it, but also be WILLINGLY make changes, if you feel forced or pressured then its cracking up...
I am probably not doing a good job of making a point here may be... I find a certain stiffness in some 20 somethings about what THEY want.
They want a DDLJ/ Two States type picture perfect thing AND GET THEIR WAY

I just sense that men/boys/grooms are more flexible these days. More willing to collaborate, more willing to share and forgive and "give"

Ashu25 thumbnail

wow !! cute saree...metti...sooo soo cute

Aksh...II wanted the tubular mettis re...hehehe...Its okay, The saree is superrr πŸ˜ƒ
blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
That was simply beautiful.

Brings home how beautiful and enriching life can be if we all set prejudices aside and learn to look for and appreciate affection when we are blessed with it.

My heart went out to Appa it's hardest on them isn't it! Somehow moms always know the right thing to feel and say. Any wonder RnB saw his mom in Amma.

Heartwarming! πŸ‘
swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

I have a meeting in 8 minutes cant help but post lets not discuss this PLEASE PLEASE ..lets gush... over this brilliant update .. hate me for this but i dont want a debate i want to talk about him finding his ma and her finding her second family
I want to talk about every single ritual thats mentioned here

hehe πŸ˜† πŸ˜† guess its my PMS doing πŸ˜‰ shud wear a peace pendent like II I guess...
As always Nish ended the update with a bang...Man..that was an emotional scene...II has always been compassionate towards his family..But till now except to vanditha and bala, he was always aloof with her family specially her parents..But today he saw his ma in amma...that was marriage.. I think that is the key of marriage in India.its not just between two individuals...its two families coming together...Amma has already started accepting him and now we see acceptance from R&B...I dont now expect R&B to suddenly call her 'ma' or amma...I dont think R&B is like that..but it was some cute acceptance in his own way to his own self...
Edited by swathi1990 - 9 years ago
Aksh14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashu25

Aksh...II wanted the tubular mettis re...hehehe...Its okay, The saree is superrr πŸ˜ƒ

Arre Ashu.. Tabular metti alag se banwana hi padega hamari II ke liye! Round ones are only common πŸ˜›
Ashu25 thumbnail

Arre Ashu.. Tabular metti alag se banwana hi padega hamari II ke liye! Round ones are only common πŸ˜›

Yeah...I like round ones...