Ye Hai Mohabbatein

SS 8--Transfer of Power on 123 - Page 96

Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: deernav

And he found Maa..lovely Nisha

Guys enjoy the last few hours of R & Bs bachelorhood as he will be married to II in a few..we cant eye him anymore..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

PS: Ashu will kill me for this

Yes you will be killed..Any doubts??? I am so shameless that I can kidnap him from Malcha Marg πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Changed my user name to Ashu25 from Ashu9...
Wanted to change it to RB addict...I would look like one despo then..So I simply shut up and put off my name only 
eviltwin_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
😭
What an emotional update.
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
beautiful beautiful beautiful so lovely so lovely so lovely no adjectives.
enuf said..
i will challenge anyone reading this to not have a lump...
 my god it keeps getting better nisha and update after update i say the same thing..
gooosh he said the mantras perfectly and the vadyars gave him the nod
i have no words for your writing but to say thank you  πŸ€—πŸ‘

sometimes i wonder if you are even real .. like how can one write like this and not be a professional writer its a crime actually..i feel if you were born brought up in US by now you would have been a Jumpa lahiri .

be back in a bit to the thread I have a meeting at 11

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: swathi1990

Very touching update Nish !!

Her giving a kerchief to him... kind of came out very naturally...a progress for them..
He seeing ma in Amma...Sam being a vanditha for II...wah ... u just brought out a beautiful family emotional scene..Wat the parents would go through when their girl is getting married..I have always noticed that...

But the feminist in me doesn't like or accept the title πŸ˜­ It is not power somehow that sounds wrong  but I dont know the right word as well...

Swathi

Its HOW you take it

NO man wants to control dominate and suppress. They want a good marriage as much as you do. Havent met ONE foolish power hungry one like the feminists describe in the last 20 years, its a HUGE generalization to assume that men are out to destroy women's lives.
I know 10s of women though that have systematically ruined their marital life.

Its my personal opinion that 20 somethings, not all... but certainly many 20 somethings (not you at all) are TOO WRAPPED UP in their sense of academic and professional achievements.  there is a certain hubris in their approach to marriage.

"Oh! I am too smart for any man"

"Oh! I am an over achiever I cannot cook"

"Oh I need a promotion so I will not have a child (II)

Men are CONSISTENTLY doing more, I married nearly two decades ago, my Mom married over 4 decades ago, my paatti married over 6? 8? decades ago
I have not heard of one marraige in the last 5 years where the man does not know how to cook or fold laundry or scrub toilets.  There have been good and bad men in every era, men that contribute willingly dont have the urge to be Hitler, in fact 99% of them dont care to be Hitlers.

Many women I find are suddenly very unmanageable and prickly and unwilling to "give" and are too overcome with their sense of self. Traditions have a reason, they dont apply 100%. Never did even 100 years ago kanna.  So dont get caught up in that... Dont let feminists  run over you with a 18 wheeler.

They derive orgasms from butchering men, some of us get it FROM MENπŸ˜†
(Sorry! no offence to feminists)

Edited by Nisha0604 - 9 years ago
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
really this was soo touching..i never thought about kanyadan as you said.its really auspicious.now II will hav 2 akkas and 2 appas..and one dude...
Aksh14 thumbnail
Another WOW update Nisha Di..!
 "Transfer of power" - The name itself oozes authority R&B has over II. (Authority here means R&B just has got what he wanted and II is officially his now...)
And the whole scene is just great! How intricately you have designed each and every moment! I'm in love with it! Engayo poitel pongo!πŸ‘
How II sees a sister in Sam.. How R&B sees a mother in Amma! They are truly trying to own each other's family!😳
II giving kercheif to R&B.. WW Unlimited me bhi she never fails to take care of him!πŸ˜†
No more words to describe this emotional one!
The Maroon 9 yards and Iyer Mangalsutra!

Edited by Aksh14 - 9 years ago
dsgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

"The handkerchief was passed tho FROM HER TO HIM... YESSS... FROM HER TO HIM Ahem!!"
Yes this had to happen..I was so sure it would be II giving the handkerchief...

This update was emotional nisha...loved how both ranjan and R&B were missing savvy..and R&B finding his ma in Amma..loved it totally...

R&B has to be the end of me yaar..I love d characterEdited by dsgirl - 9 years ago
arshi21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Beautiful Nisha. Especially the last part :')
swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nisha0604

Swathi

Its HOW you take it

NO man wants to control dominate and suppress. They want a good marriage as much as you do. Havent met ONE foolish power hungry one like the feminists describe in the last 20 years, its a HUGE generalization to assume that men are out to destroy women's lives.
I know 10s of women though that have systematically ruined their marital life.

Its my personal opinion that 20 somethings, not all... but certainly many 20 somethings (not you at all) are TOO WRAPPED UP in their sense of academic and professional achievements.  there is a certain hubris in their approach to marriage.

"Oh! I am too smart for any man"

"Oh! I am an over achiever I cannot cook"

"Oh I need a promotion so I will not have a child (II)

Men are CONSISTENTLY doing more, I married nearly two decades ago, my Mom married over 4 decades ago, my paatti married over 6? 8? decades ago
I have not heard of one marraige in the last 5 years where the man does not know how to cook or fold laundry or wash toilets.

There have been good and bad men in every era, men that contribute willingly dont have the urge to be Hitler, in fact 99% of them dont care to be Hitlers.
Many women I find are suddenly very unmanageable and prickly and unwilling to "give" and overcome with their sense of self.

Traditions have a reason, they dont apply 100%. Never did even 100 years ago kanna
So dont get caught up in that... Dont let feminists  run over you with a 18 wheeler.

They derive orgasms from butchering men, some of us get it FROM MENπŸ˜†
(Sorry! no offence to feminists)

This calls for a debate Nish πŸ˜† I am in no support of feminists.. Infact I hate all this special women meetings / empowerment ...they are just BAKWAAS... They say that they wanted women to be treated equal but in actuality they themselves have no clue of wat they want...to be treated equal or to be treated like a god...Thats not wat I meant when I used the word feminist...

Oh I need a promotion so I will not have a child (II)

But wats really wrong in II / any girl thinking this way...I dont support all demands..But I feel that women have the right to make their choices /decisions as well... I am doing my PhD now...Ofcourse during paper deadlines I will be late home...I dont want a kid till I finish my PhD...wats wrong in thinking like that??? I am not being a feminist here..I am just being a person who follows my passion in life

and BTW I totally agree taht the guys have changed...more so afte they start living alone in another country where they have to be responsible..But I have also seen guys who live with their parents throughout and have backward/stereotypical thougts...Infact seen many of both the type of guys
Edited by swathi1990 - 9 years ago