SS 8--Transfer of Power on 123 - Page 95

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by Nisha0604


OK the next one coming up in 5 mins
And the next one?Embarrassed
Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by blue5sky


The cultural mish-mash,  the grace and generosity of the Iyers and the Bhallas, the 2 deadly sisters and the costs! A heady cocktail.

All that RnB is putting himself through for the his family and to take  II away!! Embarrassed


Did auditor II realise what she was wishing for that afternoon in RnB's arms when she asked for an Iyer wedding..and RnB when he was ready to get married on that Sunday if "Iyers married on Sundays" quickly and quietly.

I'm sure both of them somewhere deeply desire that now - quick and quiet - now that they are thronged from all sides.

II's 'everyone except the bride' has fun rings true for most of us..especially for girls like me who grew up in a no sister only a brother truck loads of boy cousins and very very outdoorsy girlfriends! Bridal care outsourced to aunts is a disaster...because they all gush over the GROOMM AngryAngry. I understand II here! Even Vandu have switched sides..

What can I say about these 2 perpetually on the fault line where non-compliance meets self destruction for II and compulsive kiss of life for RnB.  Hug adorable!!

Compelling tale..Clap
And ADDICTIVE too!
Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by Seriousreader


Originally posted by Nisha0604


OK the next one coming up in 5 mins
And the next one?Embarrassed

Ain't you being a tad too greedy? Ha ha ha.. Man mein to sawaal tha but didn't have the guts to ask..bechari Nisha, but now that you have asked...NISHA when is the next one..HE HE HE...
Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by taramira


Originally posted by Seriousreader


Originally posted by Nisha0604


OK the next one coming up in 5 mins
And the next one?Embarrassed

Ain't you being a tad too greedy? Ha ha ha.. Man mein to sawaal tha but didn't have the guts to ask..bechari Nisha, but now that you have asked...NISHA when is the next one..HE HE HE...
Big smile
Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by blue5sky


The cultural mish-mash,  the grace and generosity of the Iyers and the Bhallas, the 2 deadly sisters and the costs! A heady cocktail.

All that RnB is putting himself through for the his family and to take  II away!! Embarrassed


Did auditor II realise what she was wishing for that afternoon in RnB's arms when she asked for an Iyer wedding..and RnB when he was ready to get married on that Sunday if "Iyers married on Sundays" quickly and quietly.

I'm sure both of them somewhere deeply desire that now - quick and quiet - now that they are thronged from all sides.

II's 'everyone except the bride' has fun rings true for most of us..especially for girls like me who grew up in a no sister only a brother truck loads of boy cousins and very very outdoorsy girlfriends! Bridal care outsourced to aunts is a disaster...because they all gush over the GROOMM AngryAngry. I understand II here! Even Vandu have switched sides..

What can I say about these 2 perpetually on the fault line where non-compliance meets self destruction for II and compulsive kiss of life for RnB.  Hug adorable!!

Compelling tale..Clap


OMG!!!! SUCH A DEEP REVIEWShocked Oh! Wow!!! I read a RANGE of stuff RIGHT hereEmbarrassed
Every review is one or the other of these:
Funny, intelligent, hilarious, clever, deep, philosophical,  goofy, grand, thoughtful, reminiscing,ClapClap

You are a compelling reviewer Blu5sky. I am sorry for your aunts messing up the task of prettying you. The amount of love a GOOD MAN/GROOM receives at the wedding is unlimited

Its like most believe secretly that grooms will be jerks, and if a guy is polite respectful charming and friendly its like women are on meth or something

"OMG! Evlav nalla madiri (what a great guy)
OMG! Evlav simple (OMG How simple)
OMG! How accomplished yet so down to earth
OMG! so humrous and engaging
OMG So charming


You are absolutely right Blue5sky,
Posted: 6 years ago
What to say Nish... It was a perfect blend of sambar podi and punjabi garam masala Has every ingredient in it and a quite a long update... Love you sooo much for that Heart
I loved II's TIT FOR TAT reply. He purposely put his hands in pocket during her dance and she now did not acknowledge his dress up ceremony ... I am guessing we are going to have a field day in the fangirl vs feminist column just for this Big smile Big smile 

and finally the kiss was like 'R&B wanted to remind himself of why he was going through all this?' to remind him the prize he is going to get in the end to endure all the pains for the next 8 hours... and that was the warning to II '8 hours more'... and I could visualize II's heart racing after hearing that...
Posted: 6 years ago
Nish !! After this warning, I am just imagining him dragging II to his room and shutting the door once he has tied the mangalsutra...  LOL LOL LOL I am bursting in laughter just imagining that scene... and then a hot encounter before the nalangu...  Can't trust this guy...  Edited by swathi1990 - 6 years ago
Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by swathi1990


Nish !! After this warning, I am just imagining him dragging II to his room and shutting the door once he has tied the mangalsutra...  LOL LOL LOL I am bursting in laughter just imagining that scene... and then a hot encounter before the nalangu...  Can't trust this guy... 
Any doubts Swati ?? He will do that...He cant wait any longer it seems LOLLOL

Related Topics

No Related topics found

Topic Info

52 Participants 1160 Replies 201926Views

Topic started by Nisha0604

Last replied by sparkleamina

loader
loader
up-open TOP