Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Podi... joli illeya, oodha thundu kuduthuduvaan avan enakkuπŸ˜† pink slip

I will be back home at 2:30 AM IST, will post one then, a plumber is fixing stuff

I love your plumber !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜† ok i may be getting my slip very soon.
NOTE to self:
no going to Sosy thread till 2:30 am IST..

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nidhi.b23

oh god nisha...I'm in office reading chapter and laughing like  a maniac...hilarious...πŸ˜†

Daftar mein atleast 4 log hongey

Yahan ghar par AKELE has rahi hoon, koi ilaaj hai?

I thought it was pretty funny tooπŸ˜†

THANKS SO VERY MUCH😳
swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

ok tell me one update we have not said that ..every single one we feel we want to read more πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. I am better i want to set my expectations πŸ˜†

Acho !!! It was sooo hilarious and sooo perfect.. I just never wanted it to end you know.. Now i will reading this 100 times. Love u sooo much plumber β€οΈ β€οΈ . Update in the afternoon..Just after my class ends... perfect πŸ˜†
sosy_fan thumbnail
Awesome post Nisha. You have captured the humor and teasing during wedding so beautifully. A respite from the emotional upheavals of the day.
I am your new addition to the software symphonies fan club. Another first for you - the link to your story was given to me as a birthday gift by Shevane. She had been asking me to join IF to read your story from days.
It has taken me a month to read the story and the ensuing discussions and I have finally caught up.
You have taken me on an amazing journey of romance, excitement, hotness(if that's a word even), love, imagination and introspection.
Thanks for the beautiful saga and journey. And I join the others in saying, keep it going forever and ever
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Swathi
Oru plumber kellam kaadal arivippu kudukara nelamaikki vandachu innikki?

Weve gotten to a stage where we have to swear undying love for a plumber?
SA1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Great update Nisha..I also love ur thoughts and views abt the different topics we discuss here..i think you are a very strong and intelligent woman..and I  beginning to admire you..I wish we could have a thread jst to discuss on social issues..
TanjoreGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: sosy_fan

Awesome post Nisha. You have captured the humor and teasing during wedding so beautifully. A respite from the emotional upheavals of the day.

I am your new addition to the software symphonies fan club. Another first for you - the link to your story was given to me as a birthday gift by Shevane. She had been asking me to join IF to read your story from days.
It has taken me a month to read the story and the ensuing discussions and I have finally caught up.
You have taken me on an amazing journey of romance, excitement, hotness(if that's a word even), love, imagination and introspection.
Thanks for the beautiful saga and journey. And I join the others in saying, keep it going forever and ever

omg is ur user id Sosy_fan as in Software Symphonies fan? well i am reading it that way!!!!
Hsp.canada thumbnail

Originally posted by: sosy_fan

Glad to see u here finally πŸ‘. Chithar ka daar kya kya karvata haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

deernav thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SA1234

Great update Nisha..I also love ur thoughts and views abt the different topics we discuss here..i think you are a very strong and intelligent woman..and I  beginning to admire you..I wish we could have a thread jst to discuss on social issues..

And we need a separate thread to discuss R & B
TanjoreGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Swathi
Oru plumber kellam kaadal arivippu kudukara nelamaikki vandachu innikki?

Weve gotten to a stage where we have to swear undying love for a plumber?

who is RESPONSIBLE πŸ˜†I need to follow my self note and like II and not doing it😑
this is addiction i need HELP!!! ok final no coming till 2:30am IST