Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: swathi1990

ashu apdi sollatha.. Lets start a dharna now !!! you should not give up πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Dharna va...I am ready...Va...Enge pannalam ??? Nisha aathu kitteya ?? But I need to fly down for that, It will take a day..By that time she will have updated us...It will be stupid if I land after an update is given  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=Nisha0604]I am too psyched by discussions didnt go to write [/QUOTE
😭 πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ We are ready to wait.. chotu sa update pls πŸ˜­
Ashu25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nisha0604

I am too psyched by discussions didnt go to write

My bad πŸ€£
Please write nooo
Ok i am jumping outtahere before I get THRASHED IN REAL SENSE 
swathi1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashu9

Dharna va...I am ready...Va...Enge pannalam ??? Nisha aathu kitteya ?? But I need to fly down for that, It will take a day..By that time she will have updated us...It will be stupid if I land after an update is given  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

haha... It would be great if you come here..would love to meet you πŸ˜›
but for now lets do online dharna in IF itself... πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Ashu25 thumbnail

hahah...sure sure...We will plan in the future πŸ˜‰
Nisha is psyched now...
Kya karein ??

swathi1990 thumbnail

By the way ashu , ni aathu kitta nu sonnayo... neku romba santhosham... aiyar tamizh pesi romba naal aayiduthu... infact tamil pesiye romba naal achu... one of the other reasons I love SOSY...
SA1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Again ..goes without saying that the last few chapters have been amazing..it feels like I have been inside a crowded marriage hall..whenever I am reading SoSy I am so completely engrossed that once I am done reading coming back to reality is tough...its like watching a movie thats so very unpredictable..
Apart from wat happens between II & R&B, I love the conversation and chemistry between the other characters..like Sam & Vandu..how their friendship has developed so beautifully..like how R&B has warmed up to Vandu..his affection for her cannot go unnoticed..its sweet and subtle..takes a good writer to bring out these nuances and take the story forward..
Many thanks for sharing this story with us..

Now coming to the heated discussion here abt the real deal between R&B and II..I don't know abt love ..they have mutual respect and admiration..that's a good start..and like everybody else I am tired of the word love..if there is attraction, acceptance ,trust and respect..its good enough for me..and yeah I am tired of all this roses and cards stories..they still have that going on television..the guy insults the girl in front of everyone and then decorates the room with roses and the girl forgets all abt it..its sickening..
OK i'l stop ranting..More power to you & keep writing!
poorna3666 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nisha0604

EXACTLY!!!

WHAT A BRILLIANT SHARE Poorna!! Thank you so much

Maybe I was married nearly two decades ago, yes I got chocolates and perfumes also, but it was all about trying to discover what the other person wants and needs and trying to make it happen. (with no job and not a dime in my pocket,πŸ˜† I was a stay at home wife for the first couple years)

On a serious note, THATS EXACTLY IT. Bringing back a refrigerator magnet could be it...

In fact I was talking to a coworker today about another coworker who may be tying the knot with her man friend 9 months after "dating" him. My friend said "ITS TOO SOON.
I was dumbfounded

I am thinking

Sex-Check
Food habits Check
Snoring Check
Job Check
Savings Check
Credit Report Check
Criminal record check
Good with kids? Check
Gourmet cook-Check
VP at a company-Check

I am thinking WHY is it "too soon"πŸ˜•
WHAT else must Kristina want to know about her man? She doesnt know already?

I asked my friend J, she goes "Oh! some things you can only know in years, for example if he is a bum, if he is lazy and sits around  and watches TV, if he does his laundry  help out with house work etc"

I am thinking this list will NEVER END😲😲😲
WHEN will you be satisfied?

Wont the charm wear off if you  collect 100 terabytes of data on the guy?
 I WILL NEVER GET IT, NEVER

Nisha I ve been married for 22 yrs n I think  even 100 terabytes of data on hubbies are useless cos they still manage to surprise u in certain situations and that's what keeps the marriage going I guess.
taara113 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Aree im so sad no one like the word I love you...i like it...
I mean it totally when I say it that I love RB and the story...
I love kuch kuch hota hai anjali...
Bade bade shehro me choti choti bate...
The out of the blue couples dancing in n rain(i pray to god i get to do this)

I love you is nice, specially in movies, books, television... Its a dramatic moment... It just depends if its a part of ur character...

I knw ppl mushy enough to say love you to der gf everytime they call...its like evn aftr a fight they sign off ...bye love ya... Some ppl are like and that and happy, kya bura hai...

But RB se naa ho paega :)

Ashu25 thumbnail
Swati, after having lived half my life in TN, I had fluently picked up the language in my childhood...But as I reached high school, I lost touch with it completely...Again I had started picking it up during under grad, thanks to a few IYER friends...And now SoSy has completely had me talking good again...
I have no idea of the dialects of the language..I use words commonly learnt by me...I have no clue if I use the words in appropriate sense sometimes