SS 8--Transfer of Power on 123 - Page 81

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by ashu9

Bold : DITTO DITTO 
This is what I meant by that goddamn word πŸ˜†
I think its a matter of age...
With time and experience definitions change...il wait for them too...

My mothers says if two ppl are good ppl, and they knw that now they are suppose to be together and they are okay with it then more often than not they manage fine...ppl with time grow on you its just natural...Its just a matter of time you spend...its like this girl u nvr talked to in clg happens to be in ur wrk team and today she is closest to u just bcz ur ohk ppl and u happen to spend alot of time together... Love is not tough ...soulmates maybe( i read this book called brida which totally spoiled the word soulmates for me, so i don't care much abt it anyways)...and the she goes on with 101 benefits of arranged marriages (i get my talkative genes from her)...

And when the lecture stops...im just left with watevr... As if being good is enough... Watif i don't like good and he does not like mine...the reply- beta fir tu pure time problems hee dhoonti reh...

West side ke log jaake so jaao πŸ₯±...East side ke log apna kaam karo πŸ˜” aur intezaar karo aaj shaam ka πŸ˜ƒ
Author Sahiba so gayi hain πŸ˜­
Sad this is...
Aaj 2 mili bas...like hume to only one in the morn...*sob sob*
Originally posted by taara113

I think its a matter of age...
With time and experience definitions change...il wait for them too...

My mothers says if two ppl are good ppl, and they knw that now they are suppose to be together and they are okay with it then more often than not they manage fine...ppl with time grow on you its just natural...Its just a matter of time you spend...its like this girl u nvr talked to in clg happens to be in ur wrk team and today she is closest to u just bcz ur ohk ppl and u happen to spend alot of time together... Love is not tough ...soulmates maybe( i read this book called brida which totally spoiled the word soulmates for me, so i don't care much abt it anyways)...and the she goes on with 101 benefits of arranged marriages (i get my talkative genes from her)...

And when the lecture stops...im just left with watevr... As if being good is enough... Watif i don't like good and he does not like mine...the reply- beta fir tu pure time problems hee dhoonti reh...
Totally totally totally agree!!!
And the last line - πŸ‘

Sad this is...
Aaj 2 mili bas...like hume to only one in the morn...*sob sob*
I know...Sab uss mua LOVE WORD ki wajah se πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Pata nahi kya keeda kaata mujhe subah subah...Chee yaar...I so hate this πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

I know...Sab uss mua LOVE WORD ki wajah se πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Pata nahi kya keeda kaata mujhe subah subah...Chee yaar...I so hate this πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
Areee pyaar ka keeda πŸ˜†

Im praying Nish just appears frm somewhere and we get an update...

Areee pyaar ka keeda πŸ˜†

Im praying Nish just appears frm somewhere and we get an update...
I will jump in joy phir toh β­οΈ
Tere muh mein ghee shakkar, cadbury's ke saare chocolates...πŸ˜†
Committing Math Fraud:-

Middle class woes..spending on weddings is never within the budget..it just explodes exponentially.. amma and appa are worried about it too..with periappa to take care off and not having own house will be a serious concern after retirement..described so nicely..roti, kapda and makan as they say...most important for any middle class family..

II not the "obedient listening kind.."..i think the dude knows already and he very well know how to handle his firecracker..πŸ˜ƒ

ohh..R&B in jodhpuri..i love jodhpuri and with his signature good looks he is bound to give every girl a mini heart attack..he didn't want a barat..forgot his marriage is Sam and Manny's dream..they will do every ritual and will emotionally blackmail him to do every OTT rasam..that's what sisters are for..they go crazy and act all nutcase when their brother is getting marriedπŸ˜†..I already have so many grand plans for my lil bro wedding..

"Really? Bhabhi? I am an ugly dude"..seriously R&B..girls are swooning all over you and here you are calling yourself ugly...not done...

all kids lining up to sit on horse..ha ha...kids are like this only..at my cousin wedding they were all fighting and crying to sit on horse..πŸ˜•

Sam is embarrassed about extra guests..so sweet of her..she may be born in a rich family but know the limitations of a middle class one..She is a darling..❀️

"thanks for being a sport, making the family happy is important too."..what a beautiful line nisha..even the dude understands that..we may find something OTT but then if the family is happy then it makes us happy..
and for we Indians marriage is a festival celebrated by all not just by bride and groom..

II is one wicked girl..appreciating everything except the handsome dude..well what goes arund comes back around..U didn't praise her and now she won't call you a handsome hunk..ha ha..made for each other..😳

"she says u will take five years to learn why so slow"..ha ha..har koi II ki pol khol deta hain..vandu, sharvu,amma and now Mama..your entire family is plotting against you II.. they want the guy to torment you..

"hope i can see my grandson in a a year".."Will 10 months work?"..lolz...super hilarious..II u r a gone case..he said he will take care of it...don't trust him..

Vandu is sick and all the Iyer and Bhalla clan surrounded her..so nice...such bonding and care for Vandu makes me so happy..they love her equally if not more than II..

"Yet another gracious kind gesture"..i don't understand..y is she not happy..i would have jumped in joy that my to-be husband cares so much about my family..
weird girl..her brain functions in a strange way where R&B is concerned..

"U are already in too much trouble"..oh we know she is and are waiting for your punishment with baited breath..

their fights..my god..they goad and urge each other to say hurtful and mean things..which ends in moments of passion..sometimes i want
them to fight coz i know then they will make up in such damn sexy way...

"Enough II.."...its the most lusty, sexy, passion filled line of entire story..

he can arouse her with just one kiss and they both know that..oh the kiss..his hungry lips devouring her all over and she shaking with joy? passion? 
"Before gently, unwillingly, stripping her clingy body off his.."..ohhh...so bful yaar...his need, desire, unwillingness to let her go expressed so nicely..

she is thinking that ceremonies will go till 8pm..huh dear..
17 hrs, 18hrs , 19hrs ..only if u know that he is counting till 8:30am..😳

"soon kanna.. u will be in his home soon.."..except II all are waiting for this..the most eager one, R&B and we readers..
oh what a discussion on definition of love..i was wondering why there is no new update..found the reason when started reading comments..

Even i find the idea of saying I love you all the time OTT..and specially calling your partner janu, baby, bacha and all crap...its cringe worthy..

my room-mate in college was used to that..she and her bf declaring undying love for each other one day and fighting like street dogs another day..I was like where all the love vanished..and then they would shower each other with expensive gifts..i was eye-rolling all the time..
and now they are getting married to different people..πŸ˜•

Love is pure and divine..need not to be expressed in grand words..simple act of care makes u feel special and loved...do our parents declare their love all the time and yet we see them together standing united against all troubles very much in love..

R&B and II love each other at least to me..whether they say it or not is their wish..after all they are not normal people..she feels he is marrying her out of lust..I'm sure he will change her assumptions..
how much time and efforts will it take..that's need to be seen..

@poorna3666--what a bful share...loved it...
Originally posted by nidhi.b23

oh what a discussion on definition of love..i was wondering why there is no new update..found the reason when started reading comments..

Even i find the idea of saying I love you all the time OTT..and specially calling your partner janu, baby, bacha and all crap...its cringe worthy..

my room-mate in college was used to that..she and her bf declaring undying love for each other one day and fighting like street dogs another day..I was like where all the love vanished..and then they would shower each other with expensive gifts..i was eye-rolling all the time..
and now they are getting married to different people..πŸ˜•

Love is pure and divine..need not to be expressed in grand words..simple act of care makes u feel special and loved...do our parents declare their love all the time and yet we see them together standing united against all troubles very much in love..

R&B and II love each other at least to me..whether they say it or not is their wish..after all they are not normal people..she feels he is marrying her out of lust..I'm sure he will change her assumptions..
how much time and efforts will it take..that's need to be seen..

@poorna3666--what a bful share...loved it...

Bold: Have come across such stories quite often.. even i wonder sometimes where all the love vanished.. one of my colleagues was in an 8-year relationship with her best friend doing all those things you just mentioned and broke within a days time, eloped and married a person whom she had barely known for three months..not to mention her parents had no idea about her first boyfriend..πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

I am yet to discover the definition of love and the simplicity or the complexities of it.. so i shall not go into that zoneπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
R&B was dressed in a RR gold custom Jodhpuri Bandhgala jacket, that was cool, chic and traditional at the same time, with a burnished copper churidaar, and traditional jootis...

Nisha i am searching for this.. is this a figment of your imagination or does it exist.. please post the link if yes..