SS 8--Transfer of Power on 123 - Page 80

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by SA1234

Again ..goes without saying that the last few chapters have been amazing..it feels like I have been inside a crowded marriage hall..whenever I am reading SoSy I am so completely engrossed that once I am done reading coming back to reality is tough...its like watching a movie thats so very unpredictable..
Apart from wat happens between II & R&B, I love the conversation and chemistry between the other characters..like Sam & Vandu..how their friendship has developed so beautifully..like how R&B has warmed up to Vandu..his affection for her cannot go unnoticed..its sweet and subtle..takes a good writer to bring out these nuances and take the story forward..
Many thanks for sharing this story with us..

Now coming to the heated discussion here abt the real deal between R&B and II..I don't know abt love ..they have mutual respect and admiration..that's a good start..and like everybody else I am tired of the word love..if there is attraction, acceptance ,trust and respect..its good enough for me..and yeah I am tired of all this roses and cards stories..they still have that going on television..the guy insults the girl in front of everyone and then decorates the room with roses and the girl forgets all abt it..its sickening..
OK i'l stop ranting..More power to you & keep writing!
Bold : DITTO DITTO DITTO πŸ€£
Originally posted by taara113

Aree im so sad no one like the word I love you...i like it...
I mean it totally when I say it that I love RB and the story...
I love kuch kuch hota hai anjali...
Bade bade shehro me choti choti bate...
The out of the blue couples dancing in n rain(i pray to god i get to do this)

I love you is nice, specially in movies, books, television... Its a dramatic moment... It just depends if its a part of ur character...

I knw ppl mushy enough to say love you to der gf everytime they call...its like evn aftr a fight they sign off ...bye love ya... Some ppl are like and that and happy, kya bura hai...

But RB se naa ho paega :)

Like I said Taara, each to his or her own here πŸ˜Š
Bold...I agree with you...its just what you think it is...Simple.πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by ashu9

Swati, after having lived half my life in TN, I had fluently picked up the language in my childhood...But as I reached high school, I lost touch with it completely...Again I had started picking it up during under grad, thanks to a few IYER friends...And now SoSy has completely had me talking good again...
I have no idea of the dialects of the language..I use words commonly learnt by me...I have no clue if I use the words in appropriate sense sometimes 

Thats sooo sweeet. I have no tamil friends here. Everyone is a northie.. SO I really really miss speaking tamil... that too when u said 'aathula' it just reminded me home πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š. The same way, I can relate to every scene with vandu appa and amma...I can imagine being at home and my parents in the scene which I absolutely love..
Originally posted by swathi1990

Thats sooo sweeet. I have no tamil friends here. Everyone is a northie.. SO I really really miss speaking tamil... that too when u said 'aathula' it just reminded me home πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š. The same way, I can relate to every scene with vandu appa and amma...I can imagine being at home and my parents in the scene which I absolutely love..
Awww...Now dont get home sick da πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
Shall try my best to talk in Tamil with  you now πŸ˜ƒ

Hey Nish,
First doubt II ne choode ke upar purple and margenta bangles pehni...too much nae ho gaya, bichare ke hath...

I imagined a very very very pretty II in the red suit... Lucky dude...itni hot bandi pae hai...god knws if a guy i wld marry her just out of lust...

Every time Ranjan is involved in a ritual its very overwhelming... I knw RB is not overdramatic, but my drama queen mind did wonder if RB wld allow such easy involvement... But u kept it all normal and how it shld be...its nice to see a hapyy Ranjan(resulting in a happy thread and a very happy Anu)

Appa has also been getting along well...well done dude, i like you..  II still does nt knw abt his secret meeting with RB...right??
It wld be a lovely moment when he tells her...

Im really impressed by Amma, a woman who knws wen is the time to be practical and when emotional...she is proud that her girl a found such a well of family... She is not luredby wealth, she believes her daughter of worthy of it all... Most ppl are not really bothering with cross cultural thing ...they are appreciating the luck and love of these two individuals and Amma is happy and proud seeing that...

All the relatives are super nice, they are nt creating any trouble...good ppl ya...

Im still worrried a few scratchs on the ferrari...i actually want it to stop working... They shld leave in the Porsche :)

Are we not getting an update now Nisha πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
Originally posted by Nisha0604

OMG!!!! SUCH A DEEP REVIEW😲 Oh! Wow!!! I read a RANGE of stuff RIGHT here😳
Every review is one or the other of these:
Funny, intelligent, hilarious, clever, deep, philosophical,  goofy, grand, thoughtful, reminiscing,πŸ‘πŸ‘

You are a compelling reviewer Blu5sky. I am sorry for your aunts messing up the task of prettying you. The amount of love a GOOD MAN/GROOM receives at the wedding is unlimited

Its like most believe secretly that grooms will be jerks, and if a guy is polite respectful charming and friendly its like women are on meth or something

"OMG! Evlav nalla madiri (what a great guy)
OMG! Evlav simple (OMG How simple)
OMG! How accomplished yet so down to earth
OMG! so humrous and engaging
OMG So charming

You are absolutely right Blue5sky,

Thank you! 

BTW thankfully my aunts and mom outsourced prettying me to a parlour walli...what got my goat was them drooling over the groom..while I was all that he was and more in my mind πŸ˜‰. 

Yet to catch up on all the discussions that seemed to have filled pages while I was away!

Are we getting more today Nisha? No pressure just asking!
Originally posted by ashu9

Like I said Taara, each to his or her own here πŸ˜Š
Bold...I agree with you...its just what you think it is...Simple.πŸ˜ƒ

And don't question if they are in LOVE...PERIOD πŸ˜†

I personally love- i love you's- like not the exact words said but the expressed in any way but conveyed...like wen he said those three line- no di, sunday iyer wedding, 3 girls...that was my i love you moment in this story... For ppl it might be out of watevr, for me it was out of love...and i really enjoy reading these parts...Zindagi gulzar is bookmarked...confession pages folded in novels...episode nos. are stores for shows and in movies, i can watch those scenes on repeat forever...

Actually every time he says Enough II- i feel love, lust,anger all if it...

Im a mushy romantic person... No i cant do anything(im super lazy but maybe il change with time)...but i go crazy in happiness in someone does things fr me... If i get bookmarks with those notes, the ring, the pendant, the books, the jaipur, the keeping the head on the shoulder and reading...this is i love you...all of it..
Originally posted by taara113

And don't question if they are in LOVE...PERIOD πŸ˜†

I personally love- i love you's- like not the exact words said but the expressed in any way but conveyed...like wen he said those three line- no di, sunday iyer wedding, 3 girls...that was my i love you moment in this story... For ppl it might be out of watevr, for me it was out of love...and i really enjoy reading these parts...Zindagi gulzar is bookmarked...confession pages folded in novels...episode nos. are stores for shows and in movies, i can watch those scenes on repeat forever...

Actually every time he says Enough II- i feel love, lust,anger all if it...

Im a mushy romantic person... No i cant do anything(im super lazy but maybe il change with time)...but i go crazy in happiness in someone does things fr me... If i get bookmarks with those notes, the ring, the pendant, the books, the jaipur, the keeping the head on the shoulder and reading...this is i love you...all of it..
Bold : DITTO DITTO 
This is what I meant by that goddamn word πŸ˜†
West side ke log jaake so jaao πŸ₯±...East side ke log apna kaam karo πŸ˜” aur intezaar karo aaj shaam ka πŸ˜ƒ
Author Sahiba so gayi hain πŸ˜­