Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
What to say Nish... It was a perfect blend of sambar podi and punjabi garam masala Has every ingredient in it and a quite a long update... Love you sooo much for that β€οΈ
I loved II's TIT FOR TAT reply. He purposely put his hands in pocket during her dance and she now did not acknowledge his dress up ceremony ... I am guessing we are going to have a field day in the fangirl vs feminist column just for this πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ 

and finally the kiss was like 'R&B wanted to remind himself of why he was going through all this?' to remind him the prize he is going to get in the end to endure all the pains for the next 8 hours... and that was the warning to II '8 hours more'... and I could visualize II's heart racing after hearing that...
swathi1990 thumbnail
Nish !! After this warning, I am just imagining him dragging II to his room and shutting the door once he has tied the mangalsutra...  πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† I am bursting in laughter just imagining that scene... and then a hot encounter before the nalangu...  Can't trust this guy...  Edited by swathi1990 - 9 years ago
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: swathi1990

Nish !! After this warning, I am just imagining him dragging II to his room and shutting the door once he has tied the mangalsutra...  πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† I am bursting in laughter just imagining that scene... and then a hot encounter before the nalangu...  Can't trust this guy... 

Any doubts Swati ?? He will do that...He cant wait any longer it seems πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Ashu25 thumbnail
I am hoping we are getting one more Author Sahiba πŸ˜ƒ
If not, its okay...We can wait...The groom is unable to though πŸ˜†
swathi1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashu9

Any doubts Swati ?? He will do that...He cant wait any longer it seems πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

hehe πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Now Vandu, amma , appa and everyone are saying him 'bring her back','time over' and stuff... After he ties the mangal sutra, he is not even going to show II 's face to these people for some days...
Ashu25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: swathi1990

hehe πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Now Vandu, amma , appa and everyone are saying him 'bring her back','time over' and stuff... After he ties the mangal sutra, he is not even going to show II 's face to these people for some days...

DAYS ???
I say the whole lifetime πŸ€£
Ashu25 thumbnail
I saw this quote on FB ...I instantly got reminded of II !!
"If she has a job, her own car, pays her bills, and manages to live comfortably before she meets you, understand that  she wants your loyalty - not your money..She can finance herself!!! "
i hope this message comes straight across to whosoever MIGHT point fingers at her πŸ˜Š
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

OMG!!! NISHA have you decided to officially kill me πŸ˜³ ... i cant even tell what a lovely update this was ...
NO WORDS. I HAVE TO READ AND REREAD what a description of him in veshti ...

i will for now only put emoticons
❀️

SO MANY OF THEM IN ONE POST😳

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOUπŸ˜ƒ
Ashu25 thumbnail
I have  big doubts ,now that marriage is around the corner, for these two... 
WHEN will they acknowledge their love for each other ??? (If they will EVER acknowledge that is )
Is it just LUST AND  ATTRACTION for both of them ?(now that both are readying themselves to get married) or Should we see this as JUST ANOTHER arranged marriage sorts " because family wants me to get married" ??

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: srinithyas

I have been a silent reader. I must say amazing job. Amazing tamil brahmin dialogues with proper dialect.Truly amazing and exciting. Great job.

Hi! Srinithya
THANK YOU VERY MUCH
I have a laptop that misbehaves so I dont usually respond to posts I AM SORRY😭

I hope you enjoy reading the journey, I am an Iyer so the dialect comes very easily to me...

Speaking of which I have to use this post to answer a question Anu asked

Anu:
Punjabi is all mine
French is attributable to Google Translator

Avlav tiramai illeπŸ˜ƒ Not fluent in French