Ye Hai Mohabbatein

SS 8--Transfer of Power on 123 - Page 74

Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
There are so many real life incidences you have mentioned here Nisha...The entire marriage hall, friends, relatives, food, accommodation, groom wanting the bride to meet his friends, bride trying to catch a nap, the whole distribution of envelopes, packets, the talks of ammas, athais, appas, cash,accounting, kids ...Ufff... Its a real mess!!!
Loved the groom!!! I can literally imagine him in that costume...He is one of a kind πŸ˜³πŸ˜³. The bride is really in trouble now πŸ˜†. So simple he is..The whole idea of money garland, the horse riding...He must be thinking" why he should wait to take her away...A registered marriage would no" πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. Appa for sure will get a panic attack, after having fed so many people for nothing πŸ€£
 what do u want to do with her R&B?" Mihir asked

"Do u wat to hear it right now?" R&B challenged - Mihir please..The groom is  a plain jerk..He might actually SPIT OUT what he exactly wants to do with the bride...The elders need to LIVE. shut up that way πŸ€£
hope I can see my grandson in a year

R&B: Will 10 months work? - II YOU ARE SO GONE πŸ€£πŸ€£
Why on earth is Appa snooping around πŸ˜•. Its a PUNJABI family Appa...for heaven's sake...They WONT listen..I know temple hai...Lekin phir bhi yaar...I dont know what to say also..Appa will get all logistical now πŸ˜†
Vandu...Paavam..What happened to her..She needs to rest 😭..more than the bride..Is that doctor working for Obama πŸ˜‘. Who on earth charges 6 lakhs for in house call di 
II there is no use in counting...It will never be over 6 hours as the DUDE said πŸ˜³
AND that last torment!!! 
Wonder whats in store for her after the 6 hours πŸ˜‰
Edited by ashu9 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

harshita27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
What the hell!!!! You said II melted n flowed off the stage... Ye fir wapas aa gayi??? Abhi tak I had already  staked my claim on R&B n I planned which of those 3 rooms I would live in paris...n also imagined my finger kangi ritual... Fitte muh!! II wapas aa gayi... N our kiss-deprived R&B did theneedful!! πŸ˜†
You make my BP soar R&B!! You fight so HOT!!!! N that chin holding " Enough II" ...,.πŸ˜† Gush alert!!!!
Shaadi kara do inki...6 hours matlab Nisha abhi aur 3 updates lagayegi before THE moment!!!😳
Jaan meri jaa rahi sanam!!πŸ˜†
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: harshita27

What the hell!!!! You said II melted n flowed off the stage... Ye fir wapas aa gayi??? Abhi tak I had already  staked my claim on R&B n I planned which of those 3 rooms I would live in paris...n also imagined my finger kangi ritual... Fitte muh!! II wapas aa gayi... N our kiss-deprived R&B did theneedful!! πŸ˜†

You make my BP soar R&B!! You fight so HOT!!!! N that chin holding " Enough II" ...,.πŸ˜† Gush alert!!!!
Shaadi kara do inki...6 hours matlab Nisha abhi aur 3 updates lagayegi before THE moment!!!😳
Jaan meri jaa rahi sanam!!πŸ˜†

You receive the crown for the CUTEST GUSHIEST review ever
The generous sprinkling of Punjabi in between?

Is the Gurudwaare ka karah prashadπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Nisha0604 - 9 years ago
deernav thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
OH MY GOD
Can you imagine Janice (Chandlers gf in Friends) saying these words..because that's precisely my expression after reading the update.. Lovely Nisha
blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
The cultural mish-mash,  the grace and generosity of the Iyers and the Bhallas, the 2 deadly sisters and the costs! A heady cocktail.

All that RnB is putting himself through for the his family and to take  II away!! πŸ˜³

Did auditor II realise what she was wishing for that afternoon in RnB's arms when she asked for an Iyer wedding..and RnB when he was ready to get married on that Sunday if "Iyers married on Sundays" quickly and quietly.

I'm sure both of them somewhere deeply desire that now - quick and quiet - now that they are thronged from all sides.

II's 'everyone except the bride' has fun rings true for most of us..especially for girls like me who grew up in a no sister only a brother truck loads of boy cousins and very very outdoorsy girlfriends! Bridal care outsourced to aunts is a disaster...because they all gush over the GROOMM πŸ˜‘😑. I understand II here! Even Vandu have switched sides..

What can I say about these 2 perpetually on the fault line where non-compliance meets self destruction for II and compulsive kiss of life for RnB.  πŸ€— adorable!!

Compelling tale..πŸ‘
Seriousreader thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nisha0604

OK the next one coming up in 5 mins

And the next one?😳
Seriousreader thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: blue5sky

The cultural mish-mash,  the grace and generosity of the Iyers and the Bhallas, the 2 deadly sisters and the costs! A heady cocktail.

All that RnB is putting himself through for the his family and to take  II away!! πŸ˜³

Did auditor II realise what she was wishing for that afternoon in RnB's arms when she asked for an Iyer wedding..and RnB when he was ready to get married on that Sunday if "Iyers married on Sundays" quickly and quietly.

I'm sure both of them somewhere deeply desire that now - quick and quiet - now that they are thronged from all sides.

II's 'everyone except the bride' has fun rings true for most of us..especially for girls like me who grew up in a no sister only a brother truck loads of boy cousins and very very outdoorsy girlfriends! Bridal care outsourced to aunts is a disaster...because they all gush over the GROOMM πŸ˜‘😑. I understand II here! Even Vandu have switched sides..

What can I say about these 2 perpetually on the fault line where non-compliance meets self destruction for II and compulsive kiss of life for RnB.  πŸ€— adorable!!

Compelling tale..πŸ‘

And ADDICTIVE too!
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Seriousreader

And the next one?😳

Ain't you being a tad too greedy? Ha ha ha.. Man mein to sawaal tha but didn't have the guts to ask..bechari Nisha, but now that you have asked...NISHA when is the next one..HE HE HE...
Seriousreader thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: taramira

Ain't you being a tad too greedy? Ha ha ha.. Man mein to sawaal tha but didn't have the guts to ask..bechari Nisha, but now that you have asked...NISHA when is the next one..HE HE HE...

πŸ˜ƒ
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: blue5sky

Compelling tale..πŸ‘

OMG!!!! SUCH A DEEP REVIEW😲 Oh! Wow!!! I read a RANGE of stuff RIGHT here😳
Every review is one or the other of these:
Funny, intelligent, hilarious, clever, deep, philosophical,  goofy, grand, thoughtful, reminiscing,πŸ‘πŸ‘

You are a compelling reviewer Blu5sky. I am sorry for your aunts messing up the task of prettying you. The amount of love a GOOD MAN/GROOM receives at the wedding is unlimited

Its like most believe secretly that grooms will be jerks, and if a guy is polite respectful charming and friendly its like women are on meth or something

"OMG! Evlav nalla madiri (what a great guy)
OMG! Evlav simple (OMG How simple)
OMG! How accomplished yet so down to earth
OMG! so humrous and engaging
OMG So charming

You are absolutely right Blue5sky,