Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_.serendipity._ thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: fatimarahaman

My dear Hema, what can I say? Your comments on the reviews are such a joy to read!!πŸ‘πŸ‘ You are an incredible and gifted writer!πŸ‘πŸΌSee even Tikit, Ikhlass,Razia and Madhu agree with me that you should write a book or novel. Maybe if not  now right now please do consider it in the future.You already have loyal following of readers! And yes you are so adorable !πŸ˜ŠπŸ€—

I must confess that you have  given me the inspiration and courage to write.I have always been hesitant to express my feelings and thoughts in writing. Being a part of your FF has brought so much happiness in my life. Its been  very therapeutic. So many many thanks to you and all  my wonderful friends,Ikhlass Razia Tikit and Madhuβ€οΈπŸ€—

That is so sweet of you, thank you! Thank you for being so encouraging! I will keep your words in mind, for sure πŸ˜³
Aaand, I think you should write and post stories as well! πŸ˜ƒ Now that, as you say, you feel less hesitant, I really, really feel you should give it a go! 
Please give it a thought? 
Thanks again for the comment - it is a matter of great pride for me that you have found happiness and friendship here!

Originally posted by: tikit

I think the saaz were incomplete all this while only because they were meant for each other. Their jodi is basically made in heaven otherwise how would arzoo who was already married to shiraz love sahir. The people who work in tall skyscrapers appear to be emotionless as they work in isolated who don't care about others. But one thing is sure once they do know each other they form a bonding with each other. 

And yes hema you are too adorable.

That's a beautiful analysis πŸ˜³ Very well said! They were meant to be, so even if the odds were stacked against them, they ended up battling through it all to find each other. And even as one lives a solitary life, it is only inexorably human to bond with others. 
Thanks for the comment! 
fatimarahaman thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hema dear,Thank you so much for your kind words and  for encouraging me to write. your comments mean a lot to me I will surely give a try.😊 Edited by fatimarahaman - 8 years ago
tikit thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hema like in another post you mentioned i think you should bring in sahirs past as well as friendship of arzoo zaki. Also one request make your last chapter the longest of all chapters.
madhu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yes, even longer than that shiraz gets punched one πŸ˜ƒ

and please update on a weekend if possible πŸ˜›
tikit thumbnail
You know Hema arzoo and sahirs story reminded me of a song wrecking ball by miley cyrus. And more so in case of humsafars serial before saaz's marriage.
_.serendipity._ thumbnail

Originally posted by: fatimarahaman

Hema dear,Thank you so much for your kind words and  for encouraging me to write. your comments mean a lot to me I will surely give a try.😊

Yayy! 

Hema like in another post you mentioned i think you should bring in sahirs past as well as friendship of arzoo zaki. Also one request make your last chapter the longest of all chapters.

I definitely want to delve deeper into Sahir's past. Which is one of the reasons why I thought there needed be a Season 2. Unfortunately, although I may touch upon it in the next chapter, it won't be particularly revealing... his past will only be brought in properly in the next season. 
Arzoo-Zaki's friendship however will be included. And as for making the last chapter the longest, I will try my best πŸ˜ƒ  

Originally posted by: madhu31

Yes, even longer than that shiraz gets punched one πŸ˜ƒ

and please update on a weekend if possible πŸ˜›

Aapka hukkum siraankhon par Madhuji πŸ˜›
To be honest I haven't even begun writing - been quite busy lately. But I will try to update this weekend. That can be an Eidi from my side πŸ˜ƒ

You know Hema arzoo and sahirs story reminded me of a song wrecking ball by miley cyrus. And more so in case of humsafars serial before saaz's marriage.

Nice observation! The lyrics do fit in beautifully 😳 
fatimarahaman thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hema, loved your comment "Aapka hukkum siraankhon par Madhuji".I just couldn't help smilingπŸ˜†And yes your update will indeed be a very nice Edhi for us!πŸ‘β€οΈEdited by fatimarahaman - 8 years ago
madhu31 thumbnail
What will I do when this ends

:'(
Seriously this is what I do in my free time :D

Take lots of time, its the last chapter :)
madhu31 thumbnail
See how this is similar to the show?
We still need to know more about sahirs past :D
And that season 2 part also...the only difference is that your ff is so much better than the show... The show even changed their genre >:(
But it gave us saaz also, and this ff, so I don't think I should complain he he :D
tikit thumbnail
Yeah madhu this is better than serial as the consistency in the characters was there. In case of the serial there were many inconsistencies.