Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Moumimon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
PS: may i ask about what is going btwn Jalal-salima-BK?? i mean ever CV's try to know about Mughal era or they have any idea about jallu and his relations?? why they ruining salima like this...why they are making salima a seductive women..a women who is playing game with two man😡who have no class at all🤬...they can't ruin a women like salima like this🤬 such insult of real salima jalal was never so much interested in salima grr...he was respected her much... Edited by Moumimon - 9 years ago
Moumimon thumbnail
wrg pst.
Edited by Moumimon - 9 years ago
Intrepida thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Moumimon

amazing analysis rati janaa🤗and so sorry for late reply🤪

lol sitiya taliyaan for pitaiii scene👏...finally the day comes when jaggu get some treat from the grate US.🤪..CV's ki badi kripa hain😆😆 well why rockstar come in btwn JagguFakir and US..i was enjoying pitaii by US so much...😉 RJ why now you give a lecture about rule, law and regulation of ruler and all🥱 you done a very bad job here😕😆

well finally blind ladla gets some ray of light  in his life ahan😉 how much i loved when mr. MP replied DB back in clam tone..ahan DB ka mu kala⭐️

well Mr. MP is all ready to leave mewad😲 ChandMaan is all emotional... lol well i was like your bro need a break badly😆 and how he told them he need to go i was like yeh ma ka ladla go for honeymoon and bring AS in your life🤣abhi nehi toh kabhi nehii🤣🤣🤣 lo ma ka naam liya chudail hajir...😆

AP excuse MP and DB...and epi ends in DB's shocking face😆well i love DB's shocking face most😉

Thanks Moumi jaan!!! 🤗 no worries, glad you could post! 
dhulayi was great! 

yess, yes!!! i was so happy and stunned when he said that to db! i was like finally! JB would be proud!

ohhh and praja finally had their SR in thurs epi! post is here: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4319320
Intrepida thumbnail

Originally posted by: Moumimon

PS: may i ask about what is going btwn Jalal-salima-BK?? i mean ever CV's try to know about Mughal era or they have any idea about jallu and his relations?? why they ruining salima like this...why they are making salima a seductive women..a women who is playing game with two man😡who have no class at all🤬...they can't ruin a women like salima like this🤬 such insult of real salima jalal was never so much interested in salima grr...he was respected her much...

i got no idea what they are trying to show with the agra circus! so mahamanga brought her to defeat BK- not history! yup Salima was not like that, and its a shame they are portraying her like that! 
Moumimon thumbnail

Originally posted by: Intrepida

Thanks Moumi jaan!!! 🤗 no worries, glad you could post! 
dhulayi was great! 

yess, yes!!! i was so happy and stunned when he said that to db! i was like finally! JB would be proud!

ohhh and praja finally had their SR in thurs epi! post is here: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4319320

aww🤗

bold@i miss JB most in that moment..😆😆

ohh yeh i too read some article that they are having SR finally😉 so how was that??😆😆 well if i will got some time i will try to catchup😳

Moumimon thumbnail

Originally posted by: Intrepida

i got no idea what they are trying to show with the agra circus! so mahamanga brought her to defeat BK- not history! yup Salima was not like that, and its a shame they are portraying her like that! 

i can understand the fact they are trying to creating rift between BK and Jallu🥱 but is only this is the one way to creating rift😕😕...they are insulting a highly educative and loyal women of mughal era...this is not acceptable...😡

history_geek thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

The very thought of Jagmaal being thrashed gives me an immense dose of satisfaction .!!
This person deserves it thoroughly for the wicked deeds.!!

Hope he stays in prison for LONG.

Thanks for update Rati. !

I want some serious political tracks from MP's life to be shown. Enough of "elongation" already in this show.!

Intrepida thumbnail

Originally posted by: history_geek

The very thought of Jagmaal being thrashed gives me an immense dose of satisfaction .!!
This person deserves it thoroughly for the wicked deeds.!!

Hope he stays in prison for LONG.

Thanks for update Rati. !

I want some serious political tracks from MP's life to be shown. Enough of "elongation" already in this show.!

yes it was great!! 
you're welcome! i think the history is coming back in bits and pieces😕