Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Intrepida thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: menoila

super duper awsm post on super duper epi... this one was one of best and most awaited epi of MP.. i loved it completely...finally our wait bring som good fruits for us πŸ€—

epi starts with two strong ladies praying to god... one for evil and one for good..but God obviously will listen ajab prayers as God already sent one US to listrn DB 🀣 ...yipeee πŸ‘ JM caught and US take chabuk... de dnadan🀣 dil mera bole de dnadan🀣 epic pitai of JM and satisfication in audience eyes... full seetiyaan type pitai πŸ‘

rawatji stopped that jallad...are ruk jao aagra k jallad ..why in hurry dude...go and give this good news in aagra tgat your love is safe πŸ˜†..and you are right rawat is more father to pratap as US is all busy with JM pitai...

Finally a satisfication and happy look on ajabde and bijo wasi ... ajab always represent audience expression wheather in court or here...noce symbolism on window standing...DB parivar on one side and bijo paltan on other... i saw chaand after a long time...aj VB ki standing position took by chaand πŸ˜† cvs know how to save money 🀣

and then epi and unexpected reply from pratap to Db.first time i dpnt believe my ears...i reconfirmed from my mom that he actually replied to DB πŸ‘ i loved it...

Rawatji disturbed grand dhulai...and tyen US pratap talks..
Us is thinking...hailaaa i m king or muje pratap kch btata hi ni ..na court m bola na yha...mai king hu ya nhi..meri koi valu h k hi 🀣 🀣 finally pratap got permission.   
And aagra scene...again akbar shirtless 🀣 ...but salima shows other side of coin of peer talks..
one side pratap left other side akbar got idea...now chhitod seize is cming soon.

Pratap you are ging alone...thank god ..i know ajab will go with you otherwise i will bash you for leaving ajab again πŸ˜†

tulsidas entered...yupp his role in his jungle days.but this is pinch of salt of cvs πŸ˜†

It was happiest monday...now DB influence us by paan in pratap absence... i feel pity for US..phle biwi and now pratap but difference biwi left bin btae and pratap leaving after telling..

Hope we will get good epi ahead.

Thanks dear! πŸ€—
dhulayi was great but pratap's one dialogue to db trumped it!!!

thank god praja are leaving, i was thinking that those two will never have kids hahah! 

tulsidas will most likely come back again like Meerabai did! lol! 

see men dont think, khubsurat chehra pe fida ho gaye so now he cant see that db is evil! so i dont feel bad for US!

but yes it was a grand monday!!!! 
Jaz_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Never waited so long for 10pm to come (side effects of living outside india, everything is delayed telecast!!!).  The episode was PAISA VASOOL.  Holy crap! Fabulicious!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.  3 Cheers for Useful US!!!!πŸ₯³ What action he did (New action hero in town, watch out bollywood πŸ˜†), took out all the aggression of us viewers on JM. I bet that felt real GOOD!  I didn't want it to stop.  I loved the scene where he kept banging JM's head against that chest and JM's head was like a bobble head. πŸ˜† Rawatiji, wish you kept silent and didn't interrupt the scene.  I wanted to see more!

DB your days are numbered.  Both the one liners by Pratap, took this episode to another level.  Kya baat.  πŸ‘.  Will not call him a blind bat no more.  I wished Pratap hugged Ajabde at the end when the telepathy inner dialog was going on.  I wanted him to go to her and give her a big tight πŸ€— then kiss her forehead, move downwards shower her with quick pecks, kiss her right then left cheek then move south..ok gutter brain.😳  I'll leave that for the SR (If we ever get it!).  I'm seriously looking forward to PraJa leaving and banking on CVs to give us hot scenes πŸ˜†.  I agree with the rest of the viewers that I think the Tulsidaas track will lead to a reunion of Mother and Son (JB needs to seriously come back now..perfect stage has been set for it).

Thrilled to bits about the episode and enjoyed the extra glass of wine I had watching it. Will sleep well tonight.πŸ˜†

Rati - you're awesomelicious review deserves ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (5 star rating).  Thanks!! Hugs!!
Edited by Jaz_ - 9 years ago
_BleuNoir_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jaz_

[P] I wished Pratap hugged Ajabde at the end when the telepathy inner dialog was going on. I wanted him to go to her and give her a big tight πŸ€—then kiss her forehead, move downwards shower her with quick pecks, kiss her right then left cheek then move south..ok gutter brain.😳 I'll leave that for the SR (If we ever get it!). I'm seriously looking forward to PraJa leaving and banking on CVs to give us hot scenes πŸ˜†. I agree with the rest of the viewers that I thinkthe Tulsidaas track will lead to a reunion of Mother and Son (JB needs to seriously come back now..perfect stage has been set for it).[/DIV]

Thrilled to bits about the episode and enjoyed the extra glass of wine I had watching it.Will sleep well tonight.πŸ˜†
Rati - you're awesomelicious review deserves ⭐️(5 star rating). Thanks!! Hugs!!

Seriously...you thought is mind blowing...but pratap is silent lover 🀣
Kiran1018 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Aaap bhi to chup thi na rani ma?...music to my ears!!!!! The cherry on top was the expression of DB. I watched that scene like 3 times just so I can accept the fact that it wasnt a dream...those words really did come out of pratap's mouth without any guilt and with pure confidence. About time...even Ajab was shocked to hear those words from pratap.

Aab bhi aap jagmal ke bare mein hi soch rahi hai...the fear on DB's face of loosing control of emotionally manipulating pratap...PRICELESS!!!!

Those two simple and short yet powerful dialogues were the highlight of the whole episode for me. And of course seeing JM beaten by US was amazing. Just loved it.
sam622 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
happy happy happy wow what an episode totally njoyed it thoroughly
prishna_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Excellent episode !!!!!
of course, coz of Jagmalini ki dulayi but also FINALLY Pratap has opened his eyes ... pheeewww better late than never !!!! his line " chup toh app bhi rahi thi", loved it, it was the best line of the epi, but poor Pratap is so hurted

First part, we have seen Jag ki dulayi, i enjoyed so much... at each punch i was like "serves u right" or " one more" lol πŸ˜† maybe sadistic 
but what to do ... one man's loss is another man's gain 

then, love ur analysis about Bijolia- Baijilal Team/ DB-Mann-Chand
very nice interpretation, it said that blood relationship are stronger than the others ... and in this track  i felt that for Maan, even her behaviour in yest made me confused  

PrAja's silent communication, loved it... No one understood Pratap's leaving except AjabDe, no one  support him in this decision and try to stop hin except him ... it shows how AjabDe is the strongest support for Pratap 

Again superb epi !!! Thank u so much so this fab rewiews Rati !!! 
rinall thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Rati Rati Rati Rati !!!!!! πŸ€—I can't tell you how ecstatic I am today !!!!!! I can't tell you just how difficult it is for me to get a hold on myself and type this post without breaking the keys of my keyboard in manic enthusiasm !! 
πŸ€ͺ
I saw the episode last night and trust me, my mind was bursting with all sorts of celebratory songs ...I read your analysis this morning, saw the episode again on youtube, but this time i kept it on mute... the dhulayi scene was on and i was playing bollywood dance numbers on my computer... 

Aayore ayore bhaaya rangilo mehman... Aa khushi se khudkhushi kar le... Dil dance maare re...Chikni chameli... Tune maari entriyan toh dil mein baji ghantiya...to name a few  πŸ€£

Infact, i had 2 specific songs on loop πŸ₯³
 I'm humming them even now !! 

"Tohre dil ka theatre ma...dil diwana booking advance maare re 
O very happy in my heart dil dance maare re" 

Now, this song's specially dedicated to our beloved, abhi abhi neend se uthe hue, Rana Udai Singh πŸ˜ƒ---- (the song's from the movie Gulal πŸ˜‰)

Haay raanaji mhaare gusse mein aaye, aiso balkhaaye
Agiya barsaaye, ghabraaye mhaaro chain
Jaise dur des ke tower mein ghus jaaye re aeroplane 🀣
Raanaji mhaare aiso gurraye, aiso tharraye
Bhar aaye mhaaro nain
Jaise sare aam bhai
Jaise sare aam iraaq mein jaake jam gaye uncle sam πŸ˜²πŸ€£
Raanaji mhaare... 

Seriously man... As much as I love Krip Suri , I hated it jab Agra ka scene beech mein kebab mein haddi jaise aa gaya πŸ˜‘...
Anyway, dhulayi mein "ssollidd" mazaa aaya πŸ‘... I was like, "Shabash! Shabash! Shabash! Mevar naresh... ek aur, ek aur, ek aur maaro nalayak ko"... Man, I almost had a cheergirl moment there πŸ˜†

As for our lovey-dovey PraJa β˜ΊοΈ... well, since I'm in music mode today, i have a song for them----

"Muskurane ki wajah tum ho
Gungunane ki wajah tum ho
Jiya jaaye na, jaaye na, jaaye na..
O re piya re..
Jiya jaaye na, jaaye na, jaaye na..
O re piya re..

O re lamhe tu kahin mat jaa
Ho sake toh umr bhar tham jaa
Jiya jaaye na, jaaye na, jaaye naa..
O re piya re..
Jiya jaaye na, jaaye na, jaaye naa..
O re piya re.. piyaa re..

Dhoop aaye toh, chhaanv tum laana
Khwahishon ki baarishon mein
Bheeg sang jaana 

Jiya jaaye na jaaye na jaaye na
O re piya re..
O re piya re.. piya re..

Jo mile usme kaat lenge hum
Thodi khushiyaan thode aansu baant lenge hum
Jo mile usme kaat lenge hum
Thodi khushiyaan thode aansu baant lenge hum
O re piya re..
O re piya re.. piya re.." β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈ

Edited by rinall - 9 years ago
Navyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Intrepida

pratap cant call his dear db mom evil as he always saw her as an angel and he doesnt want to go against the promise he made to protect jm
- he is not escaping, sometimes when it comes to family its best to just leave! 
-the CVs have butchered pratap's character a long time ago! 
- i think its making way for history of how pratap was away from chittod fort during the seize!

Thank you Rati...this helped...BTW, I didn't know pratap was away from Chittor when it was seized.
What I know of history is that all of them had to leave Kumbhalgarh fort ( though Pratap was against it ) & settle in Udaipur which was set by his father US? 
Intrepida thumbnail

Originally posted by: NavyaKavya30

Thank you Rati...this helped...BTW, I didn't know pratap was away from Chittor when it was seized.
What I know of history is that all of them had to leave Kumbhalgarh fort ( though Pratap was against it ) & settle in Udaipur which was set by his father US? 

yes he was away, since mewar is a huge kingdom with strategic forts, Kumbhalgarh being one of the most important ones, if not the most important because Rana Sangha lived there and fought from there! yes Pratap was against leaving chittod but king's orders are above all! Kumbhalgarh was in mewar's possesion even after chittod was lost from what i know; And yes they did settle in Udaipur till Haldighatti came along!πŸ˜•
Intrepida thumbnail

Originally posted by: sam622

happy happy happy wow what an episode totally njoyed it thoroughly

it was sooo good!!! πŸ‘