have watched it again and again
it was awesome

Superbbb update😉

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: rinall

@bold
it's a well known fact now that the makers of all historical and mythological shows are averse to history and ancient written facts...😆
in on of these shows, the character of poor ruqaiya begum has gone to the dogs 😭🤢... MP mein toh, the woman is non-existential... ulta ab bechari Salima ke piche pad gaye hain... I guess, defaming ruqaiya begum is mainstream now... aur MP ke CVs mainstream cheez mein interest thodi dikhayenge 😆... they're unique, you see 😉

Oh yeah - 😆 and thats wierd coz falak was the first name confirmed for post leap I guess but humri ruqu begum toh aayi hi nahi😆

coming on to CVs and the atyachaar done on ruqs ka character by *cough* fake adaptations, u watched siyaasat on epic channel? me watched here and there and got updates on the show and ruqs is pretty close to historical depiction there - she aint no crazy vamp😆 but a smart calculated woman and a tedhi cheez who is jalal's fav and also loves power and also loves salim and raises khurram and knew nur jahan had it in her to be a game changing queen! good show - do try catching it on YT, if u havent already😉

as for randoms and cheer phaad of ruqs and fakey stuff in some show😆 - aint got no time😉😉😛 but it does make for good laughs u know - 😆 who can think of more distorted stuff - CVs or viewers?😆
bitblue thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
wow kay dhulia hui dil khush ho gaya. and THAT LOOK pratap gave it to DB. I hope today pratap walks away from DB without further more discussion. 
now salima and akbar will be kabab may haddi. 

Maan is one of the most confuse atama she has no idea where to go. whatever but loved DB situation yesterday 👏👏

rachana did fab job with her expression. 

US never thinks clearly so no comment on his part.

cant wait to see what next chapter CVs are up too. 
Intrepida thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: 123pritha

love reading ur description of the epi

have watched it again and again
it was awesome

Superbbb update😉

thanks dear!!
i agree- it was awesome😃
Intrepida thumbnail

Originally posted by: bitblue

wow kay dhulia hui dil khush ho gaya. and THAT LOOK pratap gave it to DB. I hope today pratap walks away from DB without further more discussion. 

now salima and akbar will be kabab may haddi. 

Maan is one of the most confuse atama she has no idea where to go. whatever but loved DB situation yesterday 👏👏

rachana did fab job with her expression. 

US never thinks clearly so no comment on his part.

cant wait to see what next chapter CVs are up too. 

yes best dhulayi!😆👏

maan is maha confused!
RP was great as always!

Intrepida thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hiral_Halwa

😉 ohh m updated on the thrash ul had to endure sofar...did read ur posts rati - albeit as a silent member😆

btw - off the topic - saw a brilliant play on seth moti chand and bajirao peshwa (the writer of the play was the same man who wrote bhama shah's) (hahaha ok not the bajirao mastani wala bajirao, this is another one😆 for the longest time I thot bajirao is only known for his lovestory with mastani 🤣 trust BW and SLB to corrupt the mind😆 but wow he was a true blue freedom fighter👏👏👏!) who around in 17th century fought against the british in their own way - ie related to the trading and business - how they duped the british who kind of forced security tax on us for transporting goods from one port to another...and joined forces against them and stuff...

coming back to the topic - so do have some questions and also checking how much I remember about it without watching it😆😳

- maan is getting married - to some random prince? so why was she there in the first place
- ajab told pratap that he is as good as handing over the keys to jalal, if he keeps silent - so in this case, when pratap is walking out of chittor - again isnt chittor faced with the dangers of third parties
- how can this lead to jagmal coronation ever - since US is against him...
- are chakrapani and saubhagyawati alive? where they there in this track? 
- patta has been around ?👏👏

+++++++++++++++
now predictions - 

this could lead to the big consolidation that pratap does with samants - him being out of chittor- could lead to strengthening their support from smaller kings...and ofcoz baccha amar's conception😆

and the entries we are waiting for might start now - phew its impending since long - jaimal, shakti, bhama shah, that afghan ruler, so many are there...and some more I think...btw it would be interesting to know how shakti went over on the other side?

JB JB JB! 

and PS - I still hate CVs - so yeah no trusting them😆 wasting a good six months behind lamest of lame stuff - with random half baked tracks, hopefully they will get the ball rolling now - commeonnn!🤔

oh wow, that sounds like an interesting play, i have always been intrigued by bajirao peshwa! good man!

maan was there to help bring back ajabdeh lol
yea this tv pratap is all confused, real pratap would never walk out of chittod willingly!
chakrawati were part of the plan to expose Jm
-and lastly i think db will regain control over US and jm will be made crown prince later!

i think most of us are waiting for the real historical characters to show up! its totally messed up!

yesss where is Rajshri????!!!

ohhh i hate the CVs too, saale 6 months se dimaak ka dhai bana diya hai!!!😡
rinall thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hiral_Halwa

Oh yeah - 😆 and thats wierd coz falak was the first name confirmed for post leap I guess but humri ruqu begum toh aayi hi nahi😆

coming on to CVs and the atyachaar done on ruqs ka character by *cough* fake adaptations, u watched siyaasat on epic channel? me watched here and there and got updates on the show and ruqs is pretty close to historical depiction there - she aint no crazy vamp😆 but a smart calculated woman and a tedhi cheez who is jalal's fav and also loves power and also loves salim and raises khurram and knew nur jahan had it in her to be a game changing queen! good show - do try catching it on YT, if u havent already😉

as for randoms and cheer phaad of ruqs and fakey stuff in some show😆 - aint got no time😉😉😛 but it does make for good laughs u know - 😆 who can think of more distorted stuff - CVs or viewers?😆

first of all, extremely sorry for the late reply 😳...

as for ruqaiya in MP, nobody knows kahaan gaayab ho gayi hai vo 😆...shaayad CVs bhi bhool gaye hain unhe... or worse, they're planning some kind of pathetic rivalry between ruqqu and salima 😲...if so, may God bless us all with the strength to endure it 😆...well well, when i saw last night's episode on youtube today, the agra scene totally made me wanna throw up 🤢
 ... how can they show salima in such a deprecatory way yar 😲
ab is show mein to salima aur akbar, dono ka character assasination chalu hai...
what esle can be expected of the Cvs anyway... Maharana Pratap ke show mein khud Maharana Pratap ke character ka cheerharan ho gaya hai 😵... we can only hope for things to get better... 🤔

P.S----- aww man, chakrapani and his wife are so sssooo adorable in this show 😃...

coming to "siyasat"... i hadn't even heard of it till you mentioned it here 😲... so, i sought google maharaj's help and looks like an interesting concept to me... i guess you follow the show... so is it really good (considering the lady who's behind the show has a knack for crap drama 😆)...
i'll surely catch it online  😊...

@bold--- absolutely true 😆😆

_BleuNoir_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Rati... i missed you review kya... didnt find it anywhere 🥱
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Rati - thanks for the responses😳 already CVs ne aapka dimaag khaya aur ab baaki bacha main khaa rahi hoo😆😆

rinal - no worries😉 replied in red below😛 

first of all, extremely sorry for the late reply 😳...

as for ruqaiya in MP, nobody knows kahaan gaayab ho gayi hai vo 😆...shaayad CVs bhi bhool gaye hain unhe... or worse, they're planning some kind of pathetic rivalry between ruqqu and salima 😲...if so, may God bless us all with the strength to endure it 😆...well well, when i saw last night's episode on youtube today, the agra scene totally made me wanna throw up 🤢
 ... how can they show salima in such a deprecatory way yar 😲

it sure is🤢 I have no interest in watching salima or jodha in this show, and was happy that atleast as per reports, they were supposedly gona keep ruqu positive...I only support ajab and ruqu  for pralal here - coz its my belief😉 that they are the women behind the successful men😎😆 not phool-paudha-etcs🥱 

ab is show mein to salima aur akbar, dono ka character assasination chalu hai...
what esle can be expected of the Cvs anyway... Maharana Pratap ke show mein khud Maharana Pratap ke character ka cheerharan ho gaya hai 😵... we can only hope for things to get better... 🤔

yeah...I wish they would rather focus on bringing out the idealogies of both the leaders..focus on that..reminds me of erstwhile pralal friendship days, which was a fictional track too, but it brought out the personalities and thoughts of pratap and jalal so well...both had their valid reasons to an extent...one only was fed to attain power, grew up in an environment to take vengeance and invade - that was his way of life, other was given the right values, to not be greedy, but definitely protect his own...it was right balance of grey and white...now jalal is completely black...and is somewhat even inactive with politics?? when he most likely should be and is busy chasing girls😆 ??🤔 

P.S----- aww man, chakrapani and his wife are so sssooo adorable in this show 😃...
chakrawati🤗 they were the only pair which retained sanity throughout😆

coming to "siyasat"... i hadn't even heard of it till you mentioned it here 😲... so, i sought google maharaj's help and looks like an interesting concept to me... i guess you follow the show... so is it really good (considering the lady who's behind the show has a knack for crap drama 😆)...
i'll surely catch it online  😊...

no yaar, I dont think that lady is producing siyaasat😉 some unknown greenlight PH is producing it...the whole show is highly unlike the usual jazzy ones or over dramatic ones..and the designer of the show is shyam benegal's daughter...also the channel is very strict on the history content - coz its only a historical shows based channel...
[/QUOTE]
Moumimon thumbnail
amazing analysis rati janaa🤗and so sorry for late reply🤪

lol sitiya taliyaan for pitaiii scene👏...finally the day comes when jaggu get some treat from the grate US.🤪..CV's ki badi kripa hain😆😆 well why rockstar come in btwn JagguFakir and US..i was enjoying pitaii by US so much...😉 RJ why now you give a lecture about rule, law and regulation of ruler and all🥱 you done a very bad job here😕😆

well finally blind ladla gets some ray of light  in his life ahan😉 how much i loved when mr. MP replied DB back in clam tone..ahan DB ka mu kala⭐️

well Mr. MP is all ready to leave mewad😲 ChandMaan is all emotional... lol well i was like your bro need a break badly😆 and how he told them he need to go i was like yeh ma ka ladla go for honeymoon and bring AS in your life🤣abhi nehi toh kabhi nehii🤣🤣🤣 lo ma ka naam liya chudail hajir...😆

AP excuse MP and DB...and epi ends in DB's shocking face😆well i love DB's shocking face most😉