Software Symph 7 "Not too long" 147 - Page 85

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by arooshee

I have read all the parts till u have written now...it took me entire 3 days...i got up only for eating and sleeping and doing necessary stuff... Oh...what a fabulous writing yaar...i felt like i am seeing it onscreen...am addicted to this story... R&B...oh I just love him...m.he is so manly...a no nonsense guy..yet romantic...II ...well I like her aswell together they r the perfect couple...dont stop writing...we just want this story to continue...lovely writing...
If u publish a book u will earn millions... Sachi...once again a standing ovation to you for writong such a beautiful story...!!!!!!...pls make a copyright so that Ekta Kapoor doesnt copy it!!

join the gang arooshi... we are SoSy addicts here ...I told her looong back to beware of folks who can steal this ...
So we have a good data point 3 days upto now!
Originally posted by TanjoreGirl

u know where they can do it in Europe!!! like Shevane!!!hsp are we calling you right so used to calling you hsp :-)

They can do scooter in Paris as they have good traffic sense then Italy. I did not see motorcycle in the city so much, but I am sure in burbs of Paris they must have bike as Biker Gang concept came from there.

I was imagining the chooda and suddenly singing chittiyaan kalaiyaan...weird...
Originally posted by Hsp.canada

They can do scooter in Paris as they have good traffic sense then Italy. I did not see motorcycle in the city so much, but I am sure in burbs of Paris they must have bike as Biker Gang concept came from there.

ok this is crazy abhi hum chooras ko chod ke paris dream mein chale jayenge 😆😆 koi hame bachao..
yesterday i was all pre nup obsessed today punjabi culture, before Ns update now bike in europe with II riding ,.. then post her update patha nahi kaahan...🤣.
either snow has to stop and i need to get back to work/ routine or i am going to need a doc check soon 😆😆😆
@hsp..the guy has finger kangi hair...aawww
They are long and they can get messed up in the process... Then the finger kangi :)
Edited by taara113 - 9 years ago

u know where they can do it in Europe!!! like Shevane!!!hsp are we calling you right so used to calling you hsp :-)

yep in europe its possible and for that matter in india too..i have seen so many girls driving and boys seating behind...i love driving my activa around my hometown but now since working in Mumbai so local train ke dhakke hi khane padte hai..miss driving so much...

you are absolutely right... he won't agree but then she can be a stubborn brat and can demand things.. i think he would love if she demands things from him rather than ask for permission...Edited by nidhi.b23 - 9 years ago
Originally posted by taara113

I was imagining the chooda and suddenly singing chittiyaan kalaiyaan...weird...

I am feeling the wedding fever  as well, I want to dress up in a saree now.
Nisha mentioned Tamarind rice in the last to last update, I dont how to make it, I will have to go to Balaji temple to eat it now, that woman mentions food and I get craving for it, yesteday I had rasmalai for breakfast...🤣
Originally posted by nidhi.b23

yep in europe its possible and for that matter in india too..i have seen so many girls driving and boys seating behind...i live driving my activa around my hometown but now since working in Mumbai so local train ke dhakke hi khane padte hai..miss driving so much...

you are absolutely right... he won't agree but then she can be a stubborn brat and can demand things.. i think he would love if she demands things from him rather than asking for permission...

Nidhi: I & Anu had Kiney in our college days, and we gave ride to our respective husbands, and they just freaked out, My husband doesnt trust my driving even now...🤣

ok this is crazy abhi hum chooras ko chod ke paris dream mein chale jayenge 😆😆 koi hame bachao..
yesterday i was all pre nup obsessed today punjabi culture, before Ns update now bike in europe with II riding ,.. then post her update patha nahi kaahan...🤣.
either snow has to stop and i need to get back to work/ routine or i am going to need a doc check soon 😆😆😆

we are all sosy addicted...im typing at 2 am ...insomniac bana diya nisha ne...if not for updates its the comments that keeps me awake...

nice picture...paris tour...wow...
I am able to chat today as I have sitter at home, he will leave in next 5 minutes at 3.30 so I will have go then...
how bad is the snow? I know we are all losing it, over a story so much...