Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

taara113 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
So much gng on prenup man...i thot paris was the big deal...patani...i feel most of us relate alot to II and  in our personal lives prenups might still be a foreign territory so the issues...
I can't understand it as me but I do get it as II, plus itna padke to iv gotten all confused...
But I feel if he would hv said a strict No, she wouldn't hv fought back... Would she Nish ???
He gets her insecurities and is trying to give in this time maybe...
Tension tension
Edited by taara113 - 9 years ago
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

Prenup according to II is to take the commercial element out of the relationship , she is independent and for some reason she feels this will help like a new car insurance so why not . Amala was a kalakshetra  student , rajini and kamals  heroine the top of her league when she quit . iMO nagarjuna the divorcee was lucky to have her , it's how we see the same thing , here actually in every which way bhallas are hitting the jackpot from Iyer standpoint , they don't care for money and I feel R&B will respect her more after this , cause she followed through not just gave dialogs , he is going to have anger and respect together . It's a tough thing but only Ii can do this and makes the story so much interesting my point of view :)

Desi US Fan,

May be I am not good at expressing whats in my mind. I had a few things in my mind when I made II demand it on the day of the proposal, it will make an interesting twist to the story, it takes it away from run-of-the-mill stuff where the leading ladies trust the guy 100% the moment he says "I want to marry you". I would often wonder where does that quintessential trust suddenly appear from?Dont they have to work on it like every arranged marriage?

I believe thats the easy way out, there is so much beyond that, in a way HER asking for a pre nup is exploring all those things

I am not sure who deserves who or who is heartless, and who is not, it basically depends on WHO we sympathize with as a character. I agree with Anu, Bhallas cant have anyone better than II. Just impossible.
She desperately wants the marriage to be for keeps but Manny's broke down, Ranjan's is mired in a scandal, in the society she is marrying into divorces are more common than 20th wedding anniversaries...

I dont know who will want it torn up, I dont know if II will constantly think about it after its written. He knows she is totally different, the fact that she didnt throw out there to yank his chain is apparent by the fact that she followed through and actually demanded one a week before the wedding

IMO
With all the legal papers and clinical agreements love could happen, with all the roses, poetry, and red wine and swaying curtains love could disappear

Low expectations  going into the marriage does not mean there is no hope for love sprout sometime.
Declaring ILU to each other every breath of every day during courtship doesnt mean they will get to the 50th wedding anniversary.

Since we read love stories of the second kind all the time, I wanted a love story of the first kind

She is adamant she is not going to let her heart be opened and secrets be revealed, but we'll see how long that lasts.

Its a test of whether a quiet "cold uncaring nonchalant" guy can love or notπŸ˜ƒ

TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
It's 12 est do we get an update or I can call it a night Edited by TanjoreGirl - 9 years ago
taara113 thumbnail
Prenup pe aaj hee PHD ho jaegi...
I asked sometime back hw many hv seen stripper performances and hw many wld want to...only the 20 something replied ... Rest ???
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

It's 12 est do we get an update or I can call it a night

No...I believe one is coming...I dont want to call it a day without another update πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
taara113 thumbnail
U called RB a quiet "cold uncaring nonchalant" guy - so not done ya Nish πŸ˜­
Nish u talked about trust on the guy but are her prenup demands really about trust on the guy ???
I hv an idea abt wat all problems/issues she has about RB even the few questions surrounding Ranjan and kids etc...
But what kind of doubt's abt RB are leading to the prenup...

I knw alot has already been explained on this, but i just started giving it so much thot, i hv missed reading a few comments...if it's already answered if someone could refer...
Edited by taara113 - 9 years ago
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yes, update in 20-25 minutes
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Aayega...aayega...update aayega...yippeee.
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: taara113

I asked sometime back hw many hv seen stripper performances and hw many wld want to...only the 20 something replied ... Rest ???

I haven't seen one and for some  reason not interested to see one tooπŸ˜ƒ
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: taara113

LOL...sach hai yeh
I would want to watch one πŸ€£