Software Symph 7 "Not too long" 147 - Page 65

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
Nish, Page 67 di it is...change it before people get agitated when they dont find it on page 62 LOL
Originally posted by ashu9

Nish, Page 67 di it is...change it before people get agitated when they dont find it on page 62 LOL

Ashu
If "I" can go on a self imposed gag about two FICTIONAL characters, I bet people can scroll and find the chapterTongue

We all have to make an effort, and mine is exponentially greater than anyone else'sLOL
Tab tak toh theek thi..Why suddenly getting nervous Confused. Oh..She suddenly remembered that JERK Angry
You should just forget him di..Your man is standing TALL right in front of you Big smile
She had never imagined EVER marrying a lanky Punjabi guy with 
awful lot of hair and a bloody attitude that had stolen her peace her patience her kindness her 
composure her tranquility, he caused her to be turbulent, tumultuous and agitated all the time, he caused her to be 
defensive and guarded he tore a layer off every time he approached her, he never took no for an answer.

A man she couldnt have conjured up in her darkest most secret fantasies, her 
Akka or her best friends werent aware of (YEP SHE HAD TONS OF FANTASIES LIKE THAT SHE HAD A LIBRARY FULL OF THEM) 
A guy who read books like he did, 
that made a career out of funding new ideas, that nurtured and cultivated hope in entreprenuers. THAT NEVER SPOKE
A QUIET MAN... she had never imagined herself with a quiet man, even in her fantasies her men talked, they talked as much or more, mostly more

This one used his vocal chords sparingly like it was the nectar of life not to be wasted... looked at her like  she was the first woman that has aroused him
Made love to her like she was the last woman on earth...
He tormented her awake or asleep, verbally and physically in the most delicious ways, 
he made her homicidal, he caused her to think of ways you could kill him and go to jail.
Made her look up things like "Buy a gun in Delhi" " How to run someone over with your car"... well almost

He cradled her like she was Shravu and shushed her like Amma did when she was a teenager and came home after she lost her watch in school.
He held her down like she was an American football player, bruised her tender skin mercilessly... listened patiently to every page she spoke every minute- Every word written in here..beautiful!!!!
I love how he does things to her..How she is with him..How she BELIEVES NOW, INTERNALLY THOUGH, he is more like FAMILY ?
Can I be the only one youve ever known? forever and ever?? 
Can u somehow go back and get rid of all the women, can I acquire everything each one of them may have had that you desired?- Dont we often question ourselves the same way when it comes to our own lives?? I do..In my thoughts I do!! I would always think what if my future man would have been with n number of girls, already discovered, already desired, already known by so many!!! I want to be the only one to have known him!! Its crazy...
What peeche ki window is that guard talking about ?? I didnt understand di...
I love paneer and Rasmalai LOLLOL, I had chole masala and dosa for breakfast now Big smile
Yayieee Laasya again Big smileBig smile
Ranjan, poor man, why are you always so sombre Cry. You will be happy very soon ...Dont worry Smile
Awww...the dude played HOLI !!! I love him moreee..So romantic EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Originally posted by Nisha0604

Originally posted by ashu9

Ashu
If "I" can go on a self imposed gag about two FICTIONAL characters, I bet people can scroll and find the chapterTongue

We all have to make an effort, and mine is exponentially greater than anyone else'sLOL
Lol..Bechare members..I am sure they will all be confused to the core now..LOLLOL
Her car windows are open and its about to rain the guard tells her, she wants to leave, R&B doesnt think she should leave,  he just asks the guard to go get her keys and slide up her windows...
Like he has made up his mind she is not going before dinner
WHERE IS ANU TONITE?

Her car windows are open and its about to rain the guard tells her, she wants to leave, R&B doesnt think she should leave,  he just asks the guard to go get her keys and slide up her windows...
Like he has made up his mind she is not going before dinner
Ooohhh...Lol..When the guard said windows, I thought something else only LOLLOLLOL
And when RB said keys lao I was all the more confused 

WHERE IS ANU TONITE?
Exactly!!!! Missing her...Is she sinked inside the snow ?????
LOLLOL