Software Symph 7 "Not too long" 147 - Page 65

Posted: 9 years ago
Wonderful updates. Loved their walk, talk, II's self talk, Ammas and R&Bs interaction it's getting better if possible.
I am hung up on prenup though. I understand she is asking it for herself. As a middle class woman I can understand how freaked out she must be. She knows she is not in it for money. She definitely knows R&B does not think she is after him for money.  It is really not about his money or him being punjabi. She herself is confused as to why she fell for a guy who had n number of relationships.In normal circumstances she would not have accepted such a guy in her life. But her heart is pulling towards him while her brain is trying to protect her from any perceived danger in this relation. Most of the time heart  wins as they say the Heart wants what it wants.
To me she does not have to resort to legal prenup. I feel like It just added commercial touch to their relation. She already talked to him about not changing lastname and not wanting to spend his money. After marriage her behaviour itself will show that she is not after his money.
Perfect example is Nagarjuna's wife Amala. Nagarjuna is stinking rich. He is a very shrewd businessman. But Amala leads a very simple life. We always see her in the same diamond studs, black bead necklace ( equivalent to mangalsutra) and simple yet elegant cotton sarees. And ofcourse with a pleasant smile. Compare to Nagarjuna she is a nobody and we can see she is not in it for money.
But I understand your point that each person reacts in a different way to a given situation. And I like this conflict.
I like it that RB is not happy with her prenup. Eagerly waiting to see how it goes.
Edited by DesiUs_fan - 9 years ago
Nisha did you read my comment on page80
Originally posted by DesiUs_fan

Wonderful updates. Loved their walk, talk, II's self talk, Ammas and R&Bs interaction it's getting better if possible.
I am hung up on prenup though. I understand she is asking it for herself. As a middle class woman I can understand how freaked out she must be. She knows she is not in it for money. She definitely knows R&B does not think she is after him for money.  It is really not about his money or him being punjabi. She herself is confused as to why she fell for a guy who had n number of relationships.In normal circumstances she would not have accepted such a guy in her life. But her heart is pulling towards him while her brain is trying to protect her from any perceived danger in this relation. Most of the time heart  wins as they say the Heart wants what it wants.
To me she does not have to resort to legal prenup. I feel like It just added commercial touch to their relation. She already talked to him about not changing lastname and not wanting to spend his money. After marriage her behaviour itself will show that she is not after his money.
Perfect example is Nagarjuna's wife Amala. Nagarjuna is stinking rich. He is a very shrewd businessman. But Amala leads a very simple life. We always see her in the same diamond studs, black bead necklace ( equivalent to mangalsutra) and simple yet elegant cotton sarees. And ofcourse with a pleasant smile. Compare to Nagarjuna she is a nobody and we can see she is not in it for money.
But I understand your point that each person reacts in a different way to a given situation. And I like this conflict.
I like it that RB is not happy with her prenup. Eagerly waiting to see how it goes.
hehehe... I liked how u brought in Nag n Amala here ..but their circumstances were different no re..
Originally posted by taramira

Ek aur aa raha hai kya...ek nightcap...
yes...One is coming I believe...😃
Nish, however exaggerating it is, but will not the two families face a blow when he moves out (after the honeymoon, of course  😆). And II herself might be devastated 😭
I just hope he decides to stay back after their HM with the issues cropping up at his dad's office and the whole ROBBER GANG be caught by II 😆
Originally posted by DesiUs_fan

Prenup according to II is to take the commercial element out of the relationship , she is independent and for some reason she feels this will help like a new car insurance so why not . Amala was a kalakshetra  student , rajini and kamals  heroine the top of her league when she quit . iMO nagarjuna the divorcee was lucky to have her , it's how we see the same thing , here actually in every which way bhallas are hitting the jackpot from Iyer standpoint , they don't care for money and I feel R&B will respect her more after this , cause she followed through not just gave dialogs , he is going to have anger and respect together . It's a tough thing but only Ii can do this and makes the story so much interesting my point of view :)

Anu...Superb explanation 👏
Its indeed a jackpot for the Bhallas!!
Originally posted by TanjoreGirl

Prenup according to II is to take the commercial element out of the relationship , she is independent and for some reason she feels this will help like a new car insurance so why not . Amala was a kalakshetra  student , rajini and kamals  heroine the top of her league when she quit . iMO nagarjuna the divorcee was lucky to have her , it's how we see the same thing , here actually in every which way bhallas are hitting the jackpot from Iyer standpoint , they don't care for money and I feel R&B will respect her more after this , cause she followed through not just gave dialogs , he is going to have anger and respect together . It's a tough thing but only Ii can do this and makes the story so much interesting my point of view :)

True Anu... I dont know whether it is right or wrong 😆 But the story definitely goes interesting 😆 I donno how,even their fights are sooo gud and sooo unique. Lovely to read.
Where is Author Sahiba ??
Updateee
I love their fights😉
Bring it on Nisha...🤗