Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: taara113

U called RB a quiet "cold uncaring nonchalant" guy - so not done ya Nish ðŸ˜­

Cold hai baby...Non chalant bhi hai...Uncaring...I dont know ðŸ˜•
deernav thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashu9

Its very unusual for me to hear ammas talking to their respective sons in law ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†. I do not know why. May be I have never seen it in my family, or have never observed keenly in my family but they all spoke..I was a kid..chuck it ðŸ˜†. 

She pigs out amma . having 4 rasmalais after a luxurious dinner is called what amma ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†.( I was wondering about this since I woke up..How can she eat so much sweet di ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†)
Awww..poor II...She is so bloody tensed...I have never seen kalyana ponnugal crying my family . ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†. I know weird..Either I was thrown out of the room or was handed over some work ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
KIDNAP is pakka..You need not ask amma..He always wants her beside him..No matter what time it is ðŸ˜³. And the DUDE readily said HE WOULD ðŸ˜ƒðŸ˜ƒ. He simply wants HER. JUST HER . How romantic ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜³
One doubt.. If he intends to go away to Paris forever, why is he bothered about staying here in India and guarding his wife with armed men who are 3G 
The war begins 
Awaiting  the next...

I could totally relate with this.. My mom never spoke to my husband before marriage other than the usual formality sakes talks.. And i never cried before marriage.. even during bidaii no one cried until one of my cousins whom i was never close to started off..and then everyone cried including me..my dad and mom both have 4 siblings each n i have nearly 15-16 cousins.. and it was a riot with every single person crying in the wedding hall..i guess crying is infectious..you see someone cry you cant hold yourself back..
taara113 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Cold hai baby...Non chalant bhi hai...Uncaring...I dont know ðŸ˜•

Pagal Hot hai...
I don't believe him to be nonchalant as in indifferent or unconcerned; i take it more as someone who takes it easy...
Uncaring... Ya right with Shravu ???

Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Deepthi, tell me about it...If anyone starts crying ll simply stare at the happenings..then suddenly I also join the gang ðŸ˜†
I dont remember my maternal grand mom talking to my dad, nor my paternal granny talking to her sons in law ðŸ˜•. Or maybe they did and I missed out those scenes ðŸ˜†
But of late, I did see my aunt talk to her son in law also my periamma...So times a re changing indeed.
My mom will never talk I believe ðŸ˜†. She will think " if this one is gone, its for good only " 
Ashu25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: taara113

Pagal Hot hai...
I don't believe him to be nonchalant as in indifferent or unconcerned; i take it more as someone who takes it easy...
Uncaring... Ya right with Shravu ???

Nonchalant in general...Individually agar dekha jaaye toh he is very concerned and caring towards the kids and II..Also remember the fire accident? And the Vandu wala lift scene??
true..He might be a "take it easy " guy...Dikhta nahi hai uska concern bahar se ðŸ˜ƒ
HE IS SUPER HOT DUDE!!!!!
nidhi.b23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
II all jumpy and cagey... this was bound to happen.. R&B has the capacity to affect her even when not around..
loved amma today...its difficult to be a girl parents specially when she is getting married...she worries for her so much..knows she is emotionally vulnerable even if to world she is a toughie...telling him to take care of her and he called immediately... loved that..he is good in reading emotions , knows amma worries for her...he will surely kidnap her..and i would love that...;)

god..dude is in full mood to murder her...how can u hide so much of anger yaar...i would have burnt the house down and he nothing...II is so scared and unsure...and baap re R&B has full arsenal of choice words to mock her...ww 6 will start... i hope they dont end up hurting each other...she don't want monetary benefits from him and he don't want to be an outsider in this relationship... when u marry u r expected to share everything but with this prenup in picture its like she don't want to give him any control...of course the reason u gave nisha are perfectly valid..she wants to protect herself...i just hope he doesn't hurt her. with scathing remarks...she is so vulnerable this time...more emotionally invested...
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nidhi.b23

II all jumpy and cagey... this was bound to happen.. R&B has the capacity to affect her even when not around..
loved amma today...its difficult to be a girl parents specially when she is getting married...she worries for her so much..knows she is emotionally vulnerable even if to world she is a toughie...telling him to take care of her and he called immediately... loved that..he is good in reading emotions , knows amma worries for her...he will surely kidnap her..and i would love that...;)

god..dude is in full mood to murder her...how can u hide so much of anger yaar...i would have burnt the house down and he nothing...II is so scared and unsure...and baap re R&B has full arsenal of choice words to mock her...ww 6 will start... i hope they dont end up hurting each other...she don't want monetary benefits from him and he don't want to be an outsider in this relationship... when u marry u r expected to share everything but with this prenup in picture its like she don't want to give him any control...of course the reason u gave nisha are perfectly valid..she wants to protect herself...i just hope he doesn't hurt her. with scathing remarks...she is so vulnerable this time...more emotionally invested...

I feel in this case though R&B is more invested and more sure , II is more insecure and too much self doubt, that will only change slowly 
swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Deepthi, tell me about it...If anyone starts crying ll simply stare at the happenings..then suddenly I also join the gang ðŸ˜†

I dont remember my maternal grand mom talking to my dad, nor my paternal granny talking to her sons in law ðŸ˜•. Or maybe they did and I missed out those scenes ðŸ˜†
But of late, I did see my aunt talk to her son in law also my periamma...So times a re changing indeed.
My mom will never talk I believe ðŸ˜†. She will think " if this one is gone, its for good only " 

hehe ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† Tell me about it. I dont think even my parents would cry. They would be like finally she has agreed to get married ðŸ˜† or they would cry feeling for the guy. With the way they are talking, I think my parents will talk well to my would be husband and corner me together. Also I dont think even I would cry. Crying is all done when I left home for the first time during undergrad. Now its been 8 years since I am living alone. Nowadays I have my own home here and even If I visit India , I still think about returning back to my place where I am the queen, where I decide how my place should look and the responsibility of taking care of it. 
deernav thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I am also one of them who cries if i come across anything emotional..I dont know how many of you feel this.. but i am particularly vulnerable to Tying Taali/Mangalsutra ritual.. every single time i cry.. i have cried even when i am in no way related to the groom or the bride..that ritual makes me very emotional.. I couldnt however cry in mine because my husband was supposed to press his big toe on mine while tying Taali and he was extremely playful while doing making me forget the emotions for a while..

I am sure your mom will not think about that way when you are married and if she does she better talk to him and warn him whats ahead..
Ashu25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: swathi1990

hehe ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† Tell me about it. I dont think even my parents would cry. They would be like finally she has agreed to get married ðŸ˜† or they would cry feeling for the guy. With the way they are talking, I think my parents will talk well to my would be husband and corner me together. Also I dont think even I would cry. Crying is all done when I left home for the first time during undergrad. Now its been 8 years since I am living alone. Nowadays I have my own home here and even If I visit India , I still think about returning back to my place where I am the queen, where I decide how my place should look and the responsibility of taking care of it. 

My parents will NEVER cry..I have never cried with my parents ya...I dont know how and why...I am a very emotional person though, I do have eyes welling up and senti talks with friends and loved ones but with my parents I live in a totally different world ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
They will think, she is gone for good re..😆
How I wish I also stayed alone...there is something  really nice about  being independent...