Software Symph 7 "Not too long" 147 - Page 64

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by taara113

I was randomly watching an episode of zindagi gulzaar hai and i started associating alot of traits of Kashaf with RB and Zaroon with II, then slowly i even saw alot of RB in Zaroon and then i felt they are all human traits somewhere present in all of us, some a bit more some less, some we are aware some not and  thats wat makes it so relatable and yet a mystery and so interesting to read...
Kudos to you Nish fr creating such brilliant characters :)
Zaroon , I did not get any resemblances ya...
Kashaf, yes...a few..
Explain Zaroon ke with RB...
Originally posted by TanjoreGirl

No me typing with iPad and if Ranjan hota toh baat alag thi 😳oh II will be a bossy , crazy mom and R&B's only job will be to spoil the kids  and watch tv with them ðŸ˜†

I just don't feel the kids would listen to her...just like RB does not
Page 77 is bleh on lappy re ðŸ¤¢
I saw all the discussions in alignment in my phone...Pata nahi lappy pe kya ho gaya 
Originally posted by ashu9

Page 77 is bleh on lappy re ðŸ¤¢
I saw all the discussions in alignment in my phone...Pata nahi lappy pe kya ho gaya 
It is garbled on my device as well...must be a snag in the back end

Zaroon , I did not get any resemblances ya...
Kashaf, yes...a few..
Explain Zaroon ke with RB...
You don't hv to Ashu
Im not explaining, it takes alot of effort... Im bailing out...il just say he was sitting at night with an open laptop contemplating i just felt RB( i feel alot of things alot of times...its all confusing and difficult to explain)
Its very unusual for me to hear ammas talking to their respective sons in law ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†. I do not know why. May be I have never seen it in my family, or have never observed keenly in my family but they all spoke..I was a kid..chuck it ðŸ˜†. 
She pigs out amma . having 4 rasmalais after a luxurious dinner is called what amma ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†.( I was wondering about this since I woke up..How can she eat so much sweet di ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†)
Awww..poor II...She is so bloody tensed...I have never seen kalyana ponnugal crying my family . ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†. I know weird..Either I was thrown out of the room or was handed over some work ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
KIDNAP is pakka..You need not ask amma..He always wants her beside him..No matter what time it is ðŸ˜³. And the DUDE readily said HE WOULD ðŸ˜ƒðŸ˜ƒ. He simply wants HER. JUST HER . How romantic ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜³
One doubt.. If he intends to go away to Paris forever, why is he bothered about staying here in India and guarding his wife with armed men who are 3G 
The war begins 
Awaiting  the next...

Originally posted by nividances

Hi Nisha! ðŸ˜ƒ
So much for catching up with you all on thread 6. 
I didn't even unres my comment on the first page. ðŸ˜›

Just logged in briefly to say hi and tell you that yes I am still alive. ðŸ˜† Just drowning in textbooks, lectures, and review notes. ðŸ˜­

I will catch up with thread 6 and 7 updates once my midterms finish next week. I am assuming that you will probably have moved on to thread 8 or 9 by then, but I will nonetheless catch up eventually and rejoin the gang in pestering you for updates and giving reviews.

Ashu, Anu, Hsp, Seriousreader, modernfamily, Arya...and the whole host of others that I am forgetting...I miss chatting with you all! I can't wait to be back soon. ðŸ˜Š

See you (hopefully) soon! 
'Nivi!! Kaisi hai ?? Hope you are doing your exams well..We are all missing you too...Come back soon..Dont worry we would not jump too long ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by taara113

You don't hv to Ashu
Im not explaining, it takes alot of effort... Im bailing out...il just say he was sitting at night with an open laptop contemplating i just felt RB( i feel alot of things alot of times...its all confusing and difficult to explain)
Acchcha..Like that...Small small ones... I asked you cause I did find the couple a little close to Kashaf n zaroon too.. But individual identities I never tried to match...

Its very unusual for me to hear ammas talking to their respective sons in law ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†. I do not know why. May be I have never seen it in my family, or have never observed keenly in my family but they all spoke..I was a kid..chuck it ðŸ˜†. 
She pigs out amma . having 4 rasmalais after a luxurious dinner is called what amma ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†.( I was wondering about this since I woke up..How can she eat so much sweet di ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†)
Awww..poor II...She is so bloody tensed...I have never seen kalyana ponnugal crying my family . ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†. I know weird..Either I was thrown out of the room or was handed over some work ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
KIDNAP is pakka..You need not ask amma..He always wants her beside him..No matter what time it is ðŸ˜³. And the DUDE readily said HE WOULD ðŸ˜ƒðŸ˜ƒ. He simply wants HER. JUST HER . How romantic ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜³
One doubt.. If he intends to go away to Paris forever, why is he bothered about staying here in India and guarding his wife with armed men who are 3G 
The war begins 
Awaiting  the next...

He WANTED to say "Never" but he doesn't

Ofcourse he cant go to Paris for good after honeymoon
He doesn't like being in India at all but wont do it immediately after honeymoon
That was just a rhetoric Ashu
Ek aur aa raha hai kya...ek nightcap...